Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondie

VIP Member
Have to confess, I receive our bagless Asda shop and put everything onto the floor first. I am still new to the bagless online shop (used to get Morrisons and I got it all bagged!). I then decant to the relevant places. I tend to rush, the drivers always make me feel like I am holding them up! Not quite the same way as our Charlotte though, like she just Supermarket Sweeped it all off the shelves!
I take bags to the front door and put the stuff in the bags then take them all to the kitchen when finished 👍🏻
---
The school and other services around her won’t say anything because she is a white middle class woman.
I don't know about that. My kids school would say something
Her school sounds quiet namby pamby though sending kids home for no good reason

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Hello its me

VIP Member
Claims she's such a foodie, but she hasn't actually made any of it from scratch. Sandwiches don't count. It's all shop bought stuff. Scones, quiche, sausage rolls etc. and just emptied out of a packet or cut up!! Certainly didn't take the time and effort she'll claim it was. Twat.
That structure of that sentence has really annoyed 😂

gee13

VIP Member
If she really wants a video with loads of views then she needs to title it, 'What went on with Hazel.. '
Imagine the riveting content and bullshittery to cover up the countless arguments her and Mark have said since this story cropped up. The Poynton version of Dirty Dallas 🤣🤣
What's the Hazel story....? 👀

• Haha

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
I’m sure this kind of thing happened before with another YouTube mum. Was her name Leanne and her hubby was Lee and he was having an affair or something? And it all came out in the comments and her older daughter was commenting. Sorry to derail a bit, it just reminded me.
I remember her! Her husband was as camp as Christmas too. What was her youtube name again?

Reactions: 1