Charlotte Louise Taylor #3 Marriage is a no, plastic’s gotta go, nothing really matters when your toes are on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest video... She literally cannot say a sentence without ‘like’ in it. It serves no purpose to whatever she’s saying! Loves the sound of her own voice.

Shocked by how heavy handed she is at applying cream and foundation to her face. It’s like a cross between scrubbing something clean and kneading bread!
Yes!!! I always think this when she vlogs doing her make up. I also think she puts soooooo much foundation on and then slaps a load of concealer on top! Close up her skin must look so cakey, as its just so much stuff on it! She always uses everything high end too and I reckon with the amount she uses she must spend a bomb on make up each month. Not bad going really considering I wouldn't have the spare cash to be doing that each month and I work 4 days a week and earn a really decent salary!

I haven't watched the latest vlog yet. I need to be in the mood to watch them, they sometimes have a way of making me feel somewhere in the middle of really tit that I don't slope around in my pjs frying a couple of slices of bacon whilst my kids perfectly play, and really cringe that she sets these little shots up of her walking up the stairs with a mountain of washing to put away whilst pretending she doesnt know the camera is there. Those shots make me laugh the most 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It looks tit in my opinion! Such a rush job because apparently wanny needs his own room 🙄 she wants her own crappy room back to 'fake tan' to 'read a book' and little wanny is getting in the way of that, she probably wants to pounce on poor mark the shark, she bangs on about how much she fancies him and loves sex. I cringe when he is topless, he has the worse physiques on a man I've ever seen, really weird arms!!!. Lol I love the name of the thread. 😂
Wanny 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As well as the overuse of 'like' she also uses 'do you know what I mean?' Way too much too! She uses it for really obvious things too like 'I had so much washing to do today, do you know what I mean?' Not much to think about there Charl love.

Reactions: 6
Oh my god hilar. Soz but everyone looks like they are from hills have eyes- apart from Mark and William 🤣
Sorry but what an awful horrible thing to say! It's one thing to pick on another adult but those poor kids don't deserve it.

Reactions: 19
Sorry but what an awful horrible thing to say! It's one thing to pick on another adult but those poor kids don't deserve it.
Totally agree!! Say what you want about Charlotte (I think she's OK tbh) but leave her kids alone! That's just another level of being a nasty witch. Also very much living up to what the influencers think we are. How can we stand our ground and say we are not trolls and bullies and that we give constructive criticism and you say tit like that.

Reactions: 16
I'm not a fan of Charlotte but her kids are cuties and look like very well behaved little ones too.

Reactions: 10
You would never know what the kids are really like she only shows one side of them, and we all know kids have more than one side! She can Brady bunch it up all she likes, while she gazes out the window they could be pulling each other’s hair out in the other room.... that’s what I like to think 😂

Reactions: 4
🎶 Fa la la the hiiillsss are alive with the sound of muussiccc la la fa la la 🎶

I’m back with another magical comment ,
Ahh my life is so wonderful , bloody lovely and the brids are singing in me garden .

I agree leave the kids , there’s enough to keep this thread going for a year with Charlotte and her perfect man 🤮

The comment about Charlotte and then 2 children that look like her isn’t fair. She has a syndrome which makes them look a certain way. Unnecessary

Reactions: 17
She's a bloody doormat that girl! I've just had the week off with my little darlings. Omg, what a bloody week! I've felt like killing them both ( figure of speech to all the police, not actually going to do it!) Its a battle every single minute of the day! Not once have I had the time or inclination to make a sodding gourmet meal every night and hang my toes out the window. Jesus christ, get me back to work for a rest! Hats off to the girl, she does this all the time but why romanticize it? It's hard bloody work! Mark really should start doing his bleeping fair share. Maybe he does but Charl does not put it that way? I'm old, I'm fairly wise? To an impressionable new mummy this is car crash vlogging. I've suffered terribly through the years with my mental health and Charlotte has too. She really needs to be more real for her followers sake. She should now how this tit affects others.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I was actually messing... all the kids are cute. I just cannot stand how shes so self assured and loves people to this shes little miss perfect with the perfect life, perfect kids, perfect relationship. She doesnt ever talk about the struggles or says in her vlogs thats shes not in a very good mood etc WE ALL know what being a wife and mother is like, every day is different!!!

Reactions: 2
I get irrationally pissed off at the state of her hair. She still needs about five inches chopped - it’s so damaged and ratty because of all the curling she does. And she reckons she’s trying to grow it long. It’s too fine and tatty looking - it will look awful

I'm half way through the new vlog...Mark leaves all day to go to the football, then she's up again the next day at 5.30am?! She's a mug!
Yes apparently so, she is a mug! Nothing wrong with him being at the football all day BUT why isn't charlotte at primark and the gym the whole entire day while mark stays home with the kids once a while. Yep again she is a mug 100% agree.

Fake greenery is so 1980s
It’s really tacky
lmao. Ok you do have a point and your right but I can't help what I like. Still this reply made me laugh because its so true and I didn't even notice.

Reactions: 2
Why not use real plants they are really healthy for your environment and some smell really nice as well .

She's a bloody doormat that girl! I've just had the week off with my little darlings. Omg, what a bloody week! I've felt like killing them both ( figure of speech to all the police, not actually going to do it!) Its a battle every single minute of the day! Not once have I had the time or inclination to make a sodding gourmet meal every night and hang my toes out the window. Jesus christ, get me back to work for a rest! Hats off to the girl, she does this all the time but why romanticize it? It's hard bloody work! Mark really should start doing his bleeping fair share. Maybe he does but Charl does not put it that way? I'm old, I'm fairly wise? To an impressionable new mummy this is car crash vlogging. I've suffered terribly through the years with my mental health and Charlotte has too. She really needs to be more real for her followers sake. She should now how this tit affects others.
But let’s be real it’s all a crock of tit , I bet they have bust ups like anyone else ,
Nobody can possibly be that boring and the man hasn’t left 😂
I mean imagine living with perfect you’d go insane , I’d pee on the seat and wear my doc martens on her sodding perfect floors just to get a reaction , u know before I nodded off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why not use real plants they are really healthy for your environment and some smell really nice as well .

But let’s be real it’s all a crock of tit , I bet they have bust ups like anyone else ,
Nobody can possibly be that boring and the man hasn’t left 😂
I mean imagine living with perfect you’d go insane , I’d pee on the seat and wear my doc martens on her sodding perfect floors just to get a reaction , u know before I nodded off 😂

He doesn’t exactly seem like Mr Personality though does he?!

I always imagine that he’s almost mute. Probably doesn’t ever disagree with her. She does everything round the house for him - he’s got it made! But he seems like an absolute wet blanket. Not my cup of tea!

Reactions: 7
Sad the big mum vloggers like Charlotte don’t discuss Anna Saccone or challenge them publicly. Charlotte follows Anna, how can you follow them still when you know about cold shower abuse? Unfollowed Charlotte because of this

Reactions: 9
Sad the big mum vloggers like Charlotte don’t discuss Anna Saccone or challenge them publicly. Charlotte follows Anna, how can you follow them still when you know about cold shower abuse? Unfollowed Charlotte because of this
Oh come on, we all know she wouldn’t dare. Same when all that Meldrum stuff was going on. She’s like that kid at school who wouldn’t dare do anything to get herself into trouble. She’s got no backbone to her.

Reactions: 7
Oh come on, we all know she wouldn’t dare. Same when all that Meldrum stuff was going on. She’s like that kid at school who wouldn’t dare do anything to get herself into trouble. She’s got no backbone to her.
Charl is deffo a sit on the fencer. Totally agree.

Reactions: 9
She’s got as many splinters up her arse as smarmy Katie Ellison. The ultimate fence sitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had to laugh when she said she'd used a proper mop to clean her hard floors and she was amazed at how dirty the water was. Well, wheeling a bloody pushchair straight into the house from outside in all weather's and everyone walking in with muddy shoes and boots (they never ever wipe their feet or take them off) 🤢🤢. The floor must be minging😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.