Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rachelpixiedust

After years and years, I've finally unfollowed.
The link in her stories today to an instagram post by 'blackcoffeewithwhitefriends' that she declared 'it was very well-put and articulated' and the article stated ' I’ve seen a lot of ungracious posts about Queen Elizabeth’s death. While I feel those posts are valid' .... no, just no.
I adored the Queen and yes, I suppose I am a bit of a Royalist. Love the history and traditon.
Admire greatly this woman who dedicated her whole life to serving this country.
Clearly Charlotte is not this - she is clearly not a fan of the Queen or Royal Family. So why jump on the bandwagon? Why come out with nonsense and pretend?
It's really irritated me today.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Interesting she said that they go to her grandparents on a Friday evening - so she’s going over to her elderly grandparents with her kids, to get drunk…? I don’t get it. Why can’t she take the kids to see her family during the day tomorrow? Why is it always this charade on a Friday evening? Nothing about their life makes any sense - it’s all
So weird.

Olli1510

VIP Member
taking your kids out in their pyjamas is just lazy and disgusting. Fair enough if you are nipping somewhere in the car and they’re not getting out but walking down the street? Absolutely not. She only seems to get away with the way she parents those kids because she’s not on what might be considered a “rough council estate”

Win

VIP Member
Jesus Christ I have never known anyone as obsessed with themselves and their dog shit hair.

• Haha
  • Sick

Justreading

VIP Member
She's definitely talking herself into having another baby!

She needs a job, I work 5 days (out of the home, in an actual job!) and my son has just started school. Unfortunately I don't have time to feel sad or flat! I just feel like I'm forever chasing my tail trying to do everything. She has no clue

• Heart

GhostHoward

VIP Member
When my youngest (at the time) started school there was the normal worries (and a few extra as he is ND, but the biggest feeling was relief that I finally didn’t have to pay for nursery so I could work.

I never lamented myself at all. It’s not about you.

10000000% she will have another by next Christmas. It's a baby or a proper job and we all know which will win. She will justify it by saying she 'misses her babies' 🤢 and by having the extension she now has the room. I can see it now, how special it will be because little baby Alcudia Waitrose Home Bargains the First was born after they were married 🙄🙄
She’ll make bill and Stan share in the smallest room though, as Daisy and the baby will need their space.

Tortilla sushi?
Otherwise known as a “wrap”, by the common folk, I believe. This from the “lady’s” who brought you “freezer tapas”. 🤢

Effeffess

Chatty Member
I can only imagine the kind of chats she has with her kids on the walk home from school. "I bet you really missed mama today, didn't you? Did you cry? Aww, bless. Mama is going to let you play playstation when we get home, haven't you got the best mama? Shall we stop at Costa for a hot chocolate? I really am such a great mama, aren't I?"

• Sad

Booklover

VIP Member
She cooked pizzas separately for the children yesterday!!! If he's really got a migraine, there's no way he'll want to eat a dinner later anyway.
I can't stand the frenemy FFF, but she's managed to cook a homemade lasagne after being out with Charl today. Although she's not eating it with her kids! She's another one who will melt if she doesn't eat later with her husband.
When mine were younger I mostly ate with my kids, as Mr Booklover was quite often home too late during the week to hold dinner up. He was well able to get his out of the oven or microwave it later. I also think it was a great chance to show them how to conduct yourself at the table. Eat with proper cutlery and plates and learn table manners etc. I suspect Charl doesn't even sit with them.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She used to often make a Sunday roast, and she used to make proper family meals but it all seems to have completely fallen by the wayside and she just doesn’t bother at all anymore.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
As well as filming her family, she is sat right next to her grandad and films him just as he's putting food in his mouth!!!! What the fuck!!!!!
And then this comment she's posted...
Fuck off Charl, YOU'RE A SHIT NEGLECTFUL MOTHER.
As if her Grandma actually said this. Charlotte just lies all the time. It’s like the nonsense she comes out with pretending that the kids have said something to her when it’s blatantly a lie!

MyRightTit

VIP Member
Let’s be clear. Charl does NOT love her kids. Never mind the whole pitiful dinners, raggedy clothes & healthcare neglect - SHE PIMPS HER KIDS ONLINE FOR MONEY!
All of the above proves she does not give one shit about her kids.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Is she cooking on that hob with a vase of flowers sat on it?? WTF? How is that safe or sanitary 🤮
And WHY? I honestly don’t understand why anyone would put a vase of flowers on a hob at all - least of all when you’re trying to cook on it. It’s so stupid.

• Haha

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
Pass the fucking sick bag! Apparently Frank isn't online much! But works in IT! 🤪
Well maybe you should be mate, 'cos your wife covertly films you and pimps out your kids for adverts, and it's all online for 1000s of STRANGERS to view at any time.
Me, me, me. I, I, I.

• Wow

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
OH MY GOD please go and watch that ad we must discuss it. I’m dying 🤣
I am mortified for her.

I’m more wondering why she’s giving an explanation as if she NEVER rewears clothes when she wore those flare pants every day for 6 months.
Whatever they are doing today it will 100% be an advert or something she’s been paid to do or something for a piece of “brand work” - they never take those kids out anywhere unless it’s an Ad and the lazy lump never ventures outside normally either.

• Haha

37BBL

VIP Member
Why does she make it so early?! Surely those crisps will be soft by tomorrow
I know!! And refrigerated too so they'll be extra soggy crisps.
Never heard of tortilla sushi, it's a fucking wrap cut into rounds. And buttons because its Friday, yeah because those kids barely ever have a sugary treat do they 🤣