Charlotte Louise Taylor #23 Thinks she's sent from the heavens but looks like a wig-wearing Barry Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8082CB96-A5B9-48C5-8D23-8E229B3F0AB3.jpeg

FFB8FEA0-6D56-43B3-8F2B-2303777F6143.jpeg

HOW is she ignoring EVERYTHING? It makes for very grim reading when the longer you wait for help the more things can be irreparably damaged, like sight, hearing and joint pain.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Why is he walking around with no top on? It’s blazing hot sunshine - put a rash vest or tshirt on him.

Reactions: 9
Not even as much as a new pair of Sandals or Pumps for those poor Children ♥ They’ve earned those at least from having their privacy stolen and sold for profit!!!!
I’ve never noticed the middle one’s bow legs before but it’s very noticeable in that photo. Why is the school not saying something after PE? Charlotte really needs to address this because these children being malnourished is a serious issue

Reactions: 10
Well I’ve seen them out & about in Alcudia & I can categorically say Charl is NOT a size 14!! She’s at least a 20 & built like a tank! Frank is so puny beside her it looks like she’s a middke-aged mother on holiday with her 4 kids!
Didn’t get a good look at the kids as we were on the other side of the street.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Has she taken her phone down a water slide?? Can she not put it down for one second?!🤦🏼‍♀️ What the actual hell. She must be so unhappy deep down to have to share so much to the world for validation 🤯 her poor kids 😵💫

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't condone violence and I absolutely hate confrontation but I wanna punch her in the face! ss need to have a serious look in to her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pigeon chest is also a sign of rickets which judging by Bill's legs it looks like they have. I've seen healthier looking corpses tbh. It's absolutely awful
Also the state of Stans sandals 😵 so worn down at the front. A new pair costs about a tenner. It's an accident waiting to happen. A new dress every day for Charl but the kids look like little ragamuffins. Disgraceful

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Pigeon chest is also a sign of rickets which judging by Bill's legs it looks like they have. I've seen healthier looking corpses tbh. It's absolutely awful
Also the state of Stans sandals 😵 so worn down at the front. A new pair costs about a tenner. It's an accident waiting to happen. A new dress every day for Charl but the kids look like little ragamuffins. Disgraceful
Those kids are 100% neglected. Their diets are appalling, their portion sizes are too small and she buys so much processed meat crap, snacks and sweet shite too. Not forgetting the frequent Costa trips, where they have bottles of Dr Pepper or Coke with cakes or sausage rolls. The younger two are way too young to be allowed that sort of tit. I didn't even buy my boys that sort of crap when they were in their teens!!
As for their clothes, they look like bleeping urchins!

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she does know the youngest has inherited the condition and just doesn’t share about it. To be fair she doesn’t have to share his health issues with anyone publicly. Or she may just be in total denial and is in for a huge shock when school start to point things out.
I suspect like all of the big mum accounts any money made flogging their kids goes into paying off the mortgage and their lifestyle and not either into savings for the kids (as is legally required if your kids work for money in any form, properly aka acting/modelling etc) or actually spent on them. It’s all surface. The holidays and brand work will dry up eventually.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.