Charlotte Louise Taylor #2 Bursts into song, flirting in her thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new vlog is a food haul and she says at the start “I’ve worked with Tesco before but I’ve paid for this myself......just telling you all this because you have to play by the rules”

🤣🤣love her! Was that a tiny wee dig at Reb!

Also Mark made dinner yesterday 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her new vlog is a food haul and she says at the start “I’ve worked with Tesco before but I’ve paid for this myself......just telling you all this because you have to play by the rules”

🤣🤣love her! Was that a tiny wee dig at Reb!

Also Mark made dinner yesterday 🥳
She says this at the beginning of every food haul. To be fair to our Charl, she is a good egg for declaring Ads and previous relationships, can't fault her for that. I don't think even Katie Ellison is as good at it as char.
I Just can't abide Meldrum, I'd rather listen to Charlotte romanticise a 4 hours story about how she put the washing machine on, than listen to meldrum for a single minute.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She says this at the beginning of every food haul. To be fair to our Charl, she is a good egg for declaring Ads and previous relationships, can't fault her for that. I don't think even Katie Ellison is as good at it as char.
I Just can't abide Meldrum, I'd rather listen to Charlotte romanticise a 4 hours story about how she put the washing machine on, than listen to meldrum for a single minute.
Has Charlotte mentioned the meldrums
Or do you mean you prefer her to meldrums.
I like her food hauls as she buys stuff others don't, she actually cooks and find her meal plans interesting.

Reactions: 5
Has Charlotte mentioned the meldrums
Or do you mean you prefer her to meldrums.
I like her food hauls as she buys stuff others don't, she actually cooks and find her meal plans interesting.
No she's not mentioned them, she's too nicey/pussy foot around type of person 🤣 I meant I can't stand the Meldrums 🤣🤣
Yeah I like her food videos too, she's got a nack for those.

Reactions: 2
What was the picture of her big wide feet earlier? She really fancies herself and I’ve no idea why.

Quite agree I am no oil painting, old and fat,can't stand these social media types who think they are all that she definitely is not get a grip

No she's not mentioned them, she's too nicey/pussy foot around type of person 🤣 I meant I can't stand the Meldrums 🤣🤣
Yeah I like her food videos too, she's got a nack for those.
Oh yeah that would be the absolute last thing she would do. She would never draw any negative attention to herself at all. She can’t handle it.

Reactions: 1
She needs to do more of the food videos and ditch the vlogs. They’re the same every single time - a borefest. I generally don’t mind YouTubers who don’t exploit their family members, have a talent, and don’t have constant #ads or #gifted items.

Reactions: 5
I so wish she would just ditch the vlogs and do the food stuff full time, I watched a couple of her vlogs when I first started following her but my god they are dull! Just enjoy the family time and don’t bother filming. I’m sure she’s mentioned before that she loves the cooking and recipe videos and that’s what she enjoys making most, and I’m sure that’s the stuff that most people prefer watching. Wish she would just take the plunge and do it 🙄

Reactions: 4
I so wish she would just ditch the vlogs and do the food stuff full time, I watched a couple of her vlogs when I first started following her but my god they are dull! Just enjoy the family time and don’t bother filming. I’m sure she’s mentioned before that she loves the cooking and recipe videos and that’s what she enjoys making most, and I’m sure that’s the stuff that most people prefer watching. Wish she would just take the plunge and do it 🙄

I think few of the channel mums feeling bit lost right now for so long they all copies each other and become clones/ channel mum robots.
Then engagment on Insta is low, vews are down , people being more negative and critical than before.
Infleuencers and brands have reached saturation point we fed up being sold to and made to feel like crap.
I imagine the shady ones means trusts at all time low and they all get tarnished same brush.
She needs to break away do something different from the rest.
She actually had a career before kids.
She clearly label her ads and past working relationships
She s fairly professional and appears nice and down to earth.
She never replied to a message sent her in past but won't hold it against her.
Some may disagree but she seems happy with her lot and compared to some she does have humble home and doesn't splash the cash. Hence why she seemed embarrassed about the free holiday.
Instead of boring come shop with me and hauls a come cook with me with no hello fresh or gousto in sight be most welcome.
Also you seldom see an influencer garden.
She doesn't do many cleaning or organisation videos but she's much better than most.
I don't mind her holiday vlogs.
Maybe film and reveal less about kids and find her niche.
The new extension in detail with costs and no kindly gifted could make fab content.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
For god sake, new video "what I do in the gym"

Unless you've got a body like Scarlett Johansson, I don't give a tit 🤷
Taking content ideas from meldrum there Char? I'm disappointed in you.
Just go to the bloody gym, don't film it or feel the need to tell everyone about it.
It's boring, and unless you're a fitness YouTuber not necessary. Show us more cooking videos instead!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Give me strength. She’s only been to the gym about three times. Are you having a laugh?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.