Charlotte Louise Taylor #2 Bursts into song, flirting in her thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems a bit OTT to feel ‘thrown under the bus’ just because she’s going on a gifted holiday 😬

I do think she’s secretly a lot more grumpy and bitchy in day to day life than she would have the insta world believe though.

Reactions: 5
I would definitely use a buggy with two young children, plus luggage etc. Holidays are stressful enough without having to walk through the airport at the speed Daisy will be walking at. It’s also a great way of ensuring both of them are secure and don’t keep running off

Reactions: 7
I agree. The more I see the more I dislike. She dresses them children ridiculous too. On that airport picture bill looks like he’s fell out of a jumble sale where as she’s preened within an inch of her life as usual. She’s false, nobody is that so so lovely.
Bill is probably at that age where he dresses himself tbf.

Reactions: 3
To be honest, I see nothing wrong with daisy using a buggies at 3, especially on holidays.
Let's not shame others for parenting choices.

I agree, I feel a bit cheated (not sure if it's the right word?!) About the holiday, the fact she never said anything about it at all, then just one day "oh #adgifted- we're going on holiday"

It's a bit like she knows it will piss people off being gifted a holiday, but by not saying anything beforehand just makes her look more shady tbh.

Reactions: 16
I have a son a year older than bill and I wouldn’t let him leave the house looking like that 😂
Some Mum’s want to encourage their kids to express themselves though. And to be independent by making their own decisions, starting with small things like choosing an outfit for themselves.

My husband hasn’t got the best dress sense - and sometimes my toes curl when he picks out an outfit for our baby - but they’re just clothes at the end of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have a son a year older than bill and I wouldn’t let him leave the house looking like that 😂
That's pretty mean, I have an 8 yr old brother, he lives in a hoody and joggers!

Two single strollers would be easier and less stressful
A double would be easier, as 1 parent can push the kids, the other deal with luggage. Rather than both having a buggy and a suitcase, plus if they go out at night (and she might want to go to sleep) they've got the buggy for daisy as Is, with out having to actually take 2.
Definitely feel blindsided with a holiday being announced at the airport! 😂 I'm surprised she hasn't been building up with "so so lucky to work with whoever, here's a packing video/kids plane bags video and there'll be a vlog of the hol later! She's missing out on content by leaving it till last minute to mention! 😂

Reactions: 4
He looks exactly like my 7 year old, who loves his comfort and will wear clothes until the bitter end! I'm not sure why the kids clothes are relevant. She's been transparent. The nicey nicey tone can be a bit much but I think she's one of the better ones. I actually met her recently at a park and she was really sweet.

She looks too big for it
Lots of 3 year olds use buggies for long trips or in busy places.. I don’t think many people see this as an issue. Although I will say that Daisy never wearing her glasses is an issue 🙄

I used to like Charlotte and I will still watch her food hauls and meal planning videos but her stories are so dull.. honestly I cannot make it through them 🤣 being so vocal about her obsession with mark bugs me too. Sure we all love our husbands but chill woman ffs 🙈

Reactions: 2
It’s like she’s at last found someone to love her and she’s clinging on for dear life because he was the only one to ever pay her the slightest bit of attention.... her mantra is feed him well and cling on!​

My personal preference I prefer my children to look a bit more put together and in clothes that fit 🤷🏻‍♀️
What picture are you looking at?
I've always thought Charlotte's kids are well dressed and in stuff that fits?
Are we talking so small they're on a par with the Conway kids, or just might have had a growth spurt so they're a little short?

What picture are you looking at?
I've always thought Charlotte's kids are well dressed and in stuff that fits?
Are we talking so small they're on a par with the Conway kids, or just might have had a growth spurt so they're a little short?
She’s on about The airport one.

I think her kids mostly dressed fine.
My 8 year old son mostly dresses himself and sometimes they have growth spurt and you suddenly realise they bit short.
I encourage mine to dress for comfort for travel not their best clothes.
Charlotte's kids are clean/well fed and they live in a clean tidy house with clean tidy decorated bedrooms and a lovely safe play area.
Compared to the Conways she's a fab parent.
Like her or loathe her personally as sometimes she can annoy she's always honest and think she's a good parent on the whole.

As for buggy I think buggies in holiday acceptable for a 3 year old they get tired and means they can have a nap and stay out longer when on holiday.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.