Charlotte Louise Taylor #2 Bursts into song, flirting in her thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah i thought she always looked so slim and she does disguise it well but can see in vlogs she carries the weight on her hips and thighs. Unfortunately for me I carry it all on my stomach 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's up to her what she chooses to spend her money on surely? Most of us have disposable income and we all choose different stuff to buy/do, what's the problem?
Personally my problem with it is that an excessive amount of gifts means that children won’t appreciate what they have as much. Not to mention the environmental impact/wastefulness/consumerism. As I’ve stated I choose to spend less than I could and not spoil my children although they certainly don’t go without.

Reactions: 8
Personally my problem with it is that an excessive amount of gifts means that children won’t appreciate what they have as much. Not to mention the environmental impact/wastefulness/consumerism. As I’ve stated I choose to spend less than I could and not spoil my children although they certainly don’t go without.
Agreed , a family member of mine isn’t short of a few quid , she usually gets experiences like a zoo subscription, or a weekend away for their birthdays,
I would do that if I had the available funds at the time , most toys are a five minute wonder and they’re so expensive, it’s parents liken Charlotte that keep the prices high 😂😂
If nobody paid a premium and left them on the shelf theyd be a fraction of the price .

Yeah i thought she always looked so slim and she does disguise it well but can see in vlogs she carries the weight on her hips and thighs. Unfortunately for me I carry it all on my stomach 😒
She’s very pear shaped. I really don’t care about that or how much she weighs, it’s just odd how she tries to disguise it in photos then bangs on about being happy with her shape. Eh?

Reactions: 7
It’s a sensitive topic amongst a lot of people so I’ll try to tread carefully, but this is a photo on her insta that I remember being surprised at when she uploaded because it’s quite possibly the only one where she isn’t trying to hide her shape (although even here, her bottom half is kinda hidden by Daisy). It’s a lovely photo, and I don’t understand why she doesn’t upload more like this if she’s happy. I know she seems to change her mind from one week to the next whether she’s happy or not with her figure 🤷🏼‍♀️

88621996-3FA0-4D0B-A6F6-CC4CC22B9DEB.jpeg

Reactions: 5
It pisses me off when she says she's a size '13'.. seriously what the duck is this bullshit. She's about 16-18 bottoms, maybe between 12-14 tops depending on the shop. Her legs are massive and so is her backside. So why keep saying ooh I'm a size 13 and I'm happy with body when your actions show that your not. More fake bullshit from these greedy nasty 'influencers. Also she's angling her face and does that weird smile.. shits me up! Lol! I just find her full of tit . I've not watched her in ages, total borefest! Is she still getting giddy for the friggin weekend 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s a sensitive topic amongst a lot of people so I’ll try to tread carefully, but this is a photo on her insta that I remember being surprised at when she uploaded because it’s quite possibly the only one where she isn’t trying to hide her shape (although even here, her bottom half is kinda hidden by Daisy). It’s a lovely photo, and I don’t understand why she doesn’t upload more like this if she’s happy. I know she seems to change her mind from one week to the next whether she’s happy or not with her figure 🤷🏼‍♀️

View attachment 14582
Wow she’s so much bigger on the bottom than I thought.

Reactions: 1

View attachment 14582
You have to know how to shop your shape , we all have issues even the skinniest of people , for example some have no waist or non existent boobies or a short neck , or super long arms 😂
Say someone with very long arms wore a top that was riding above their wrist obviously it’s gonna draw attention to that area ,
Most people would be thinking that top is a bit small , but the person who has an issue would be thinking that people are staring at their arms 🤷‍♀️
In that pic Charlotte could have worn a pair or good fitting bootcut jeans they’re generally really flattering on a larger leg , I’m not talking about a huge flare just enough to be flattering,
Skinny jeans can be unforgiving, and I know the larger ladies in my circle size up and wear a belt that way they’re not pasted on showing every single insecurity.
I think ALL women are beautiful and body shaming is not good in any way
However shopping your shape can really make a huge difference in how a person feels regardless of size ,

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You have to know how to shop your shape , we all have issues even the skinniest of people , for example some have no waist or non existent boobies or a short neck , or super long arms 😂
Say someone with very long arms wore a top that was riding above their wrist obviously it’s gonna draw attention to that area ,
Most people would be thinking that top is a bit small , but the person who has an issue would be thinking that people are staring at their arms 🤷‍♀️
In that pic Charlotte could have worn a pair or good fitting bootcut jeans they’re generally really flattering on a larger leg , I’m not talking about a huge flare just enough to be flattering,
Skinny jeans can be unforgiving, and I know the larger ladies in my circle size up and wear a belt that way they’re not pasted on showing every single insecurity.
I think ALL women are beautiful and body shaming is not good in any way
However shopping your shape can really make a huge difference in how a person feels regardless of size ,
Yes. You’ve just said pretty much what I was trying to say, I just couldn’t figure out how to say it without offending lots of people!

Reactions: 3
Exactly. I thought society had moved on from "dressing for your shape".
It hasn’t though , I don’t know a single woman that doesn’t like to look good
I’m sorry but certain styles of clothing just don’t suit some body types ,
that’s why some stores have personal shoppers , and people like Anna Saccone get colour matched ,
it’s been proven that wearing certain shades can make you look more attractive than others , it’s just a fact of life and always will be ,
Yes a woman can wear ANYTHING but if they look good in it that’s another question entirely.
I personally know what suits me and my body type and what doesn’t and I tend to stay away from certain styles that I know are unflattering
Why on earth would i wanna spend money on something that doesn’t represent the best me possible 🤔
Maybe we should celebrate all our different shapes , there are enough styles out there to make everyone look amazing it’s big business 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s getting excited because she can hang her washingbout?? She is odd
To be fair, I just skipped up the garden to hang mine out 🤣🤣 something about seeing washing on the line makes me feel like I've got my tit together!

I'm a bit on the fence about talking about her body to be honest...
She puts herself online, so she's always going to get comments on it, whereas in real life no one would ever say it to her because it's just not necessary or kind.
When she was doing slimming world and actively showing her body etc then yeah, fair game comment away.
However, I feel like observations like "She's a pear shape and carries her weight on the bottom so should wear xyz"-----> absolutely fine

Comments such as "She's got fat ankles and a massive lard arse"----> not fine.

But hey, it is a trash forum so 🤷

Reactions: 14
I actually love Charlotte & I don't think she deserves the stick she gets, yes her things are repetitive BUT she does exactly what other stay at home mums do every day, she doesn't make out shes got an extravagant life, her yt channel is honest as is her Instagram feed and stories & fb, shes down to earth and you can see how much she loves her kids. I met her last year and honestly she is so lovely and warm. I think shes doing YouTube as her job because she genuinely enjoys it and she appreciates all the opportunities that come her way because of it.
I'm team Charlotte if you wouldn't of guessed 😂

Reactions: 11
I actually love Charlotte & I don't think she deserves the stick she gets, yes her things are repetitive BUT she does exactly what other stay at home mums do every day, she doesn't make out shes got an extravagant life, her yt channel is honest as is her Instagram feed and stories & fb, shes down to earth and you can see how much she loves her kids. I met her last year and honestly she is so lovely and warm. I think shes doing YouTube as her job because she genuinely enjoys it and she appreciates all the opportunities that come her way because of it.
This isn’t a rave thread 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Makes money by exploiting her children online. Hmm, is she really like the rest of us?

• Heart
This isn’t a rave thread 🤷🏼‍♀️
I know it's not, not everything she does is perfect & like I said things can be repetitive but I do believe shes genuine & shes a great mum.
Her career choice may not be for everyone but if I could stay at home 24/7, earn a good living off showing a few snippets of my children in a video once a week and content that I decide is ok to share then I would and so would most people whether they admit it or not

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.