Charlotte Jacklin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stutterheim is so pricey. Lush for her that she got her coat and hat for free.

Looks absolutely barmy in all that get up.

Reactions: 5
I really don’t get why she needs that pastel fisherman get up? A dog walk and the school run? Get an umbrella like everyone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her latest tiktok is her putting some tulips in a vase? Content creating at its finest.

• Haha
I genuinely enjoy Charlotte’s content for the most part but all the expensive things she’s done in London that were all gifted and then she commented on how expensive a doughnut was and how she wouldn’t pay that much! It’s so disappointing, get into the real world.

Reactions: 5
So she's been to London and now she's in Bristol, child free both times. Prancing around in nighties, quaffing cocktails and showing off her gifted hotel rooms. Oh so relatable 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
The day has come! I’ve unfollowed! She’s so unrelatable to so many now, surely?
I’m just a working class gal from the north and absolutely cannot identify with swanning off to London in a nightie made from Liberty fabric. And the pushing of ads/gifts, which are always so expensive and unrealistic. Will follow here for her escapades in future!

All she does is eat - go out for food, buy cakes and talk about the food she’s eaten/bought.
I’m not body shaming, honest, but maybe there’s a reason those hideous dresses are so tent-like . . . 🤷🏼‍♀️

That is body shaming.
Oops. I’ll re-phrase it. Perhaps if she didn’t spend all her time eating, lying in bed eating and lying in bed watching t.v. and actually walked her dog etc etc . . . I’ll leave it there.