Charlotte Jacklin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Riveting content. Such a clever way to be gently political, bland and braggy that you’re taking your 5 yr old abroad all in one lil story. 🙄

Reactions: 8
They really do, I used to love Charlotte's style but she just looks ridiculous in those granny dresses

Reactions: 1
A tiktok of Charlotte’s popped up and I just have to giggle at her little ‘pose, lean on one foot, twirl, pose, lean on one foot’ 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Really trying to make wearing pjs out happen huh? I mean it’s one or the other, I wouldn’t wear something I have worn/ do wear in bed outside as well.

Reactions: 2
So the woman who has to have a lie down after sending an email wants a job. Hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s interesting to take a look at her IG after I unfollowed a year or two ago…

It’s still so bland - the Anya Hindmarch spon con is a snooze fest

Ran here to say this! Can't believe that person who has no 9 to 5 job, access to childcare, couldn't deal with a dog.
I don't know why these news pushed me over an edge - it's unfollow from me.
Content is in the bin, she is so unrelatable. Saying didn't take mat leave, and in same slide saying, she has no job offers, actually, no work.
Maybe it's her claiming to be content creator, then she is a stay at home mom.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Woahhhh i had missed this in her stories but I did wonder! I remember when they got the dog thinking that someone as lazy as her was a bit crazy to get a dog… but wow.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ran here to say this! Can't believe that person who has no 9 to 5 job, access to childcare, couldn't deal with a dog.
I don't know why these news pushed me over an edge - it's unfollow from me.
Content is in the bin, she is so unrelatable. Saying didn't take mat leave, and in same slide saying, she has no job offers, actually, no work.
Maybe it's her claiming to be content creator, then she is a stay at home mom.
Same. She's bleeping boring and lazy. The dog is the final straw.

My partner had his childhood dog rehomed by a parent when he was little, honestly it scarred him for life. He still doesn’t trust that parent.

• Sad
I’ve definitely taken the wrong path in life 😂 Cannot get over her charmed life - she gets the most gorgeous and expensive clothes, skincare, home wear all for FREE! And days out, sumptuous meals, browsing new collections and trying out fun activities all for FREE! And she gets paid to do it??
In fact, she seems to get more ad/or/gift stuff than any other influencer I follow. Her whole life is ad/or/gift. Oh I’m just hugely jealous!

• Heart