Charlotte Jacklin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s quite pretty looking. I really love her hair but don’t love the copious amounts of stories about washing her fringe.

The dresses don’t suit her.
Pretty looking??!! I beg to differ. Her hair is nice but her face is ugly, puffy and she’s got small piggy eyes etc. Her hair is her only redeeming feature and it’s not the colour I would choose and always dirty.

That’s kind of horrible.

Do we really need to pull apart the way a woman looks? If her business model gets up your nose that’s one thing (the ramped up advertising fo her course is not for me and I’m on the cusp of unfollowing). None of us can do much about the way we look.

Reactions: 20
That’s kind of horrible.

Do we really need to pull apart the way a woman looks? If her business model gets up your nose that’s one thing (the ramped up advertising fo her course is not for me and I’m on the cusp of unfollowing). None of us can do much about the way we look.
Agreed, I've unfollowed because the constant promotion for her course is boring me to tears but commenting on her appearance is just not on

Reactions: 9
Ok calling her ugly was low but lots of others have commented on her puffy face etc so I’ve just followed suit. Actually you can do things about your appearance - lose weight etc. Unless she reads here then she won’t know will she?

Reactions: 2
Actually you can do things about your appearance - lose weight etc. Unless she reads here then she won’t know will she?
That’s none of your business pal.

The puffy comments aren’t on either IMO. Critique the online presence not the physique I’d suggest.

Reactions: 10

The puffy comments aren’t on either IMO. Critique the online presence not the physique I’d suggest.
But really if she posts herself in her wedding dress (post of the day) looking well overweight, it’s not my business.

plus lots of women here have ripped her to bits about her sipping tea and having a puffy face, not washing her hair etc so a bit hypocritical to lay into me.

she’s not been pleasant to me online in the past and I doubt she’d care either way....

Her online presence right now, well I’d not pay what she’s charging for her course but at least she’s having a go at doing it.

Reactions: 2
Ah personal history. I see.

I’m super not into women’s physique being commented on anywhere for any “reason”. I guess your comment was the one I saw in this thread and drew a response. I haven’t commented on her physique so it’s not hypocritical of me to challenge. It may be I hadn’t seen the other comments which I would also have challenged.

She doesn’t look overweight in her wedding pic.

Anyway I’ll be done for moderating any minute now so crack on.

Reactions: 7
Ah personal history. I see.

I’m super not into women’s physique being commented on anywhere for any “reason”. I guess your comment was the one I saw in this thread and drew a response. I haven’t commented on her physique so it’s not hypocritical of me to challenge. It may be I hadn’t seen the other comments which I would also have challenged.

She doesn’t look overweight in her wedding pic.

Anyway I’ll be done for moderating any minute now so crack on.
So you don’t read the whole thread?

sorry but I beg to differ, in the pic she’s got up today the wedding dress doesn’t suit her. Maybe it’s me but if I remarried there’s no way I’d look like she did.

and yes, her character is partly why I’ve been bitchy about her. This is what this site is for no, to talk unmoderated rubbish about other people that Mumsnet et al wouldn’t allow... the irony when people here spend ages bitching about celebs’ looks and Charlotte I’m sorry to say if she puts her lifestyle into the public domain then yes, she should be aware that she will get criticism and that not everyone loves her. Boo fricking hoo!

This year, despite the rona she will be rolling in it 💷Definitely more than 150! It helps if you are gifted expensive dresses, knick knacks, hairclips, £25 brownies so nothing/ very little really comes out of your own pocket. A couple of months ago she was saying jack could apply for the SEISS grant but she didn’t mention herself so she’s definitely on quite a tidy sum. I am just in awe of her money making magic!🔮 The thing is if she makes so much shouldn’t she be donating more to her causes than getting her followers to purchase back catalogues of Betty to help out? Although to be fair, I don’t know how much she gives if any... it’s just all these ‘woke’ lot are so preachy and I do wonder how much of it they practice themselves.

I bumped into her in a shop last year and she wasn’t very happy that the sizing wasn’t inclusive so she made it known to the woman that she was an influencer... i quite liked her quirky dress sense but I didn’t appreciate the smug-entitled vibe she had about her. I didn’t even know who she was but I found her on insta as she tagged herself in the shop, of course! 💁🏼‍♀️

Madame poppy - her in laws must be quite cushy too! They have a pad in France! Also she spoke of her dad today, whilst promoting her courses / 1-1s as investment for small businesses!
Following on late to this, no idea if in laws are cushy - Jack’s always said they were poor. My parents had a place in France and whilst well off are certainly not rolling in it.

that’s what annoys me about Charlotte, griping about her size not being available in a shop, making it known she’s an influencer etc - not all shops can or want to stock bigger sizes but the smug entitled vibe and then tagging the shop on her gram wtaf?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just looking at her (many) stories this morning - it’s straight up consumerism right? I’ve struggled to see her purpose all along really- as someone else has said on this thread it just seemed like pink, undemanding nothingness which clearly I have happily absorbed - but it’s really just buy buy buy.

I am impressed that within this pandemic mess she has pivoted and found a business model - it’s not for me, I don’t need it, and the saturation of her feed advertising it may see me off - but fair play I think, she’s responded quickly to circumstances and she’s having a go.

Reactions: 11
I see what you mean about consumerism, but I’m torn because she’s actively shouting out small, independent Black-owned businesses as part of Black Pound Day. I think there’s a huge difference between that and posting the same old crap from corporate high street brands.

Reactions: 4
I agree. It *is* ethical shopping and in general I think she does support small businesses.

I suppose I was just struck by 40 stories about “stuff”. And I’d just read something about if you’re 30 (or maybe it was 40) stop and think before you buy because you’ve likely already got it, and twice at that.

Reactions: 3
Ethical shopping is still shopping, just the lesser of two evils.

Her consumption is massive.

Reactions: 5
Fully expecting airpods and VIP camping tickets to land on the doormat in the next few days then 🙄

Yes I wonder if hinting and begging are covered in the online course.

Well today she’s blethering about the NCP charging her because she forgot to get a ticket and then got fined £60. Cross between “lil ol ditzy me” and “mean ole NCP” I think she’s actually expecting her followers to either tweet protest at NCP for their re her charges or to shame the NCP into letting her off. For someone who earned 150K last year that’s rich. Pay up Cracklin.

Fully expecting airpods and VIP camping tickets to land on the doormat in the next few days then 🙄
C’mon what she’s really expecting is a camper van free of charge so she can pootle about camping around U.K. etc. G’wan Cracklin!

I see what you mean about consumerism, but I’m torn because she’s actively shouting out small, independent Black-owned businesses as part of Black Pound Day. I think there’s a huge difference between that and posting the same old crap from corporate high street brands.
I’d be surprised no pleased if she posted her purchases from black owned businesses on her gram. 🛍 🛒

Reactions: 6
I’ll say this for Cracklin - she’s doing a good if slightly controversial post this morning with a naked BAME woman which is good but Cracklin where are your purchases from BAME businesse? Not gifted...

Why is she cooking another giant amount of Pasta Evangelists after saying last time how they had massively over-ordered?! I mean ok seems like it was free from annoying LJW promo, but even so, don’t cook it all?

minor gripe haha but pretty close to unfollowing because of the smug promotion of her 1:1 business zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Why is she cooking another giant amount of Pasta Evangelists after saying last time how they had massively over-ordered?! I mean ok seems like it was free from annoying LJW promo, but even so, don’t cook it all?

minor gripe haha but pretty close to unfollowing because of the smug promotion of her 1:1 business zzzzzzzzzzzzz
I think she’s aiming for a free gift of pasta from Pasta Evangelicals.

I bet that her 1:1 business deals will soon go down the pan when people realise what a complete and utter waste of money her course is likely to be. Gotta give it to her she has worked out there are courses she can run and gullible Followers wishing to emulate her success. I personally give influencers a limited shelf life as you’ve only got to see how many people are sick of others here.

Cracklin has actually bought something! Apart from food that is! Chairs from EBay.
Have noticed she’s added contains PR samples to her posts... is this a good or bad thing?!