Charlotte Jacklin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t cope with anymore chin selfies. It gives me a fright when I’m swiping on stories.

the blue eyeshadow and Floral bandana have to go....

Reactions: 3
Her husband is home and she is struggling to parent a toddler, product two blog posts a week and insta content.
Wow, that is privilege right there.
If brands stopped gifting her luxury items then I am sure she would be living a totally different life as I am not sure she would buy them.

Reactions: 7
New to this thread but she’s just uploaded a competition with Bahlsen. One of the requirements is to follow their Instagram and she’s used a tag that doesn’t even work 3 times... surely that’s the most basic thing to check? Someone has commented to let her know, wonder if she’ll delete that 👀 doesn’t make her look great for the brand if she can’t even get a handle right 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I often think her captions aren’t great spellingwise but I can’t tell if it’s a dictation ap - anyway, bit odd for a writer. Is she a writer? I still don’t know .... just pink int she.

Reactions: 6
Loving that she's worked out theres no future in influencing and has decided to now run business workshops - wonder how much she's charging?! Who's paying for this "advice". It's like selling magic beans. She kills me!

Reactions: 6
Wait, what? On her Stories, she says she ordered from Pasta Evangelists but had to get at least three so had multiple pastas at once.

Does she realise you’re supposed to freeze them? Or some keep in the fridge for a few days? You’re not supposed to eat them all at once?! She actually cooked them all at once and then said it was too much to eat? Yeah, they’re meant to serve two for one single meal!

She’s incredibly dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Loving that she's worked out theres no future in influencing and has decided to now run business workshops - wonder how much she's charging?! Who's paying for this "advice". It's like selling magic beans. She kills me!
Yep, and she's get coached on how to promote her course by Sarah Akwisombe - another magic beans seller!

Reactions: 4
I would love to know who is paying for these 1:1 calls or paying to go on these workshops? I think I saw the calls were nearly £200 a pop. Absolute madness!

I used to love Charlotte's feed, it was so colourful & I liked Betty magazine but my god, she's become so woke but it all seems so disingenuous. Also, who is paying her for advice?! I don't get it! All she does is open freebies & float around in nighties!

I used to love Charlotte's feed, it was so colourful & I liked Betty magazine but my god, she's become so woke but it all seems so disingenuous. Also, who is paying her for advice?! I don't get it! All she does is open freebies & float around in nighties!
Exactly this. We can all share other people's posts in our stories but I see her doing very little else to back it up.
Watching tv, opening post, sharing stories from her office whilst ignoring her kid. What a life. Oh wait and being paid to tell other people how to do it. Genius!

Reactions: 4
Exactly this. We can all share other people's posts in our stories but I see her doing very little else to back it up.
Watching tv, opening post, sharing stories from her office whilst ignoring her kid. What a life. Oh wait and being paid to tell other people how to do it. Genius!
What even is this advice???? I’m so confused what her job is that she’s been going on about all week.. what is she saying in these phone calls ?

I cant get past her fashion sense. I just can't take her seriously. The clothes themselves are so unflattering and granny-like, but the ridiculous tiny little bags are like something a toddler would carry around. I don't know how people can pay for her services, whatever they actually are.

Just had a look at the link in her bio to see what service she offers. It's basically marketing support, two Zoom calls and two emails for FOUR HUNDRED AND SIXTY SEVEN POUNDS. What small business in the post-corona era can afford to drop nearly five hundred quid on a chat with a mediocre influencer?!

I feel so sorry for her husband in their/HER home it’s just all her stuff everywhere all pink and floral

yes Did you guys see her call out Alexa Chung for not putting #ad on her post? It made me cringe. She’s right obviously but is she the AD police or something? She doesn’t do ads every minute of everyday so was an easy mistake to make. Edit- If picture doesn’t load, it’s on Alexa’s latest Instagram post.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Agreed!! Also howling at the fact that she thinks sitting in her office rambling to her phone all day is work!
Glad it's not just me who thinks this. Cracks me up. Shutting yourself away from your kid in your "office" to do 3 hours of stories 😐

Also WHY is she so averse to washing her hair??

Last edited:
  • Haha
She comes across as so unprofessional. Always going on about how she's procrastinating or has messed something up. She seems scatterbrained. Wouldn't make me want to work with her at all, but then I'd imagine those that do have more money than sense.