Charlotte Jacklin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has just shared her Depop page - she has made over £1000 in the last week selling clothes. Who knew there was such a market for Granny clothes? Cashing in on the Little Women fashion? I wonder how many were gifted?

Also I hope she declares the income for tax purposes!

Reactions: 6
Cannot stand this one. So smug, so twee, too much liberty print and pink paint and scandi style homeware. She’s of those “granny chic” types who think they’re so quirky and different because they love drinking tea, wearing chunky knitwear and staying in when it’s rainy. Wow so original, it’s not as if almost every person I know loves all those things too!

She always looks like she needs a good wash, too.

Reactions: 11
The little women obsession drives me nuts. Her and Erica Davies and their twee little obsessions. Don't even start me on those plaits. Louisa May Alcott would be spinning in her grave.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just find it staggering! She had a toddler?!
She is a toddler!😅 Dresses like one acts like one I don’t honestly know how she adults on a daily basis. Imagine if she had a job and had to be out the door at 7 every day?!

Reactions: 1
Cannot stand this one. So smug, so twee, too much liberty print and pink paint and scandi style homeware. She’s of those “granny chic” types who think they’re so quirky and different because they love drinking tea, wearing chunky knitwear and staying in when it’s rainy. Wow so original, it’s not as if almost every person I know loves all those things too!

She always looks like she needs a good wash, too.
I can’t say I had ever noticed the needing a good wash thing. So I looked her up with this in mind and it’s SO ON POINT!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am quite fascinated by her, I have no real idea what she is/does. I don’t find her massively objectionable, just a total mystery. It’s aesthetic isn’t it? That’s it.

I like what she’s into, it wouldn’t be for me but if I were starting again and perma single I could go there with the floral and pinks (I don’t really know any men who could live in that ice cream doll house) so I guess it’s sort vicarious for me. I never follow any links so didn’t realise it was all luxury stuff.

I guess I find the nothingness of it sort of soothing. I’m sure that’s not what she’s aiming for.

Reactions: 14
I am quite fascinated by her, I have no real idea what she is/does. I don’t find her massively objectionable, just a total mystery. It’s aesthetic isn’t it? That’s it.

I like what she’s into, it wouldn’t be for me but if I were starting again and perma single I could go there with the floral and pinks (I don’t really know any men who could live in that ice cream doll house) so I guess it’s sort vicarious for me. I never follow any links so didn’t realise it was all luxury stuff.

I guess I find the nothingness of it sort of soothing. I’m sure that’s not what she’s aiming for.
You have summed it up so well. A lot of lovely meaningless nothingness. I'm sure that's not how she sells her brand for #ads 😂

Reactions: 5
I saw tonight she booted her kid out of her office so she could work then sat on her phone making stories. I'd absolutely flip if my partner did the same to me.

Reactions: 2
I’ve weirdly found her less annoying during lockdown. Maybe because she is actually spending time with her family and not just selling her old clothes and watching hours of tv?!

Reactions: 1
Still baffled by what it is she does apart from pink, pink, floral, forest green, pink, pasta, nap, tv, nap, pink, tidy, dresses, pink, floral.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You forgot the weekly post updates where she opens all the tit she's been gifted.

Reactions: 2