Charlotte Jacklin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another Cracklin post on her insta showing a not that exciting hotel room and she’s bored at a service station, just goes to show she can’t stay away from the gram, her followers etc - I’m wondering actually how much quality time is spent with Jack and June??!!

Cracklin’’s back on the gram again with her stories and boast that she spent a week off (thought it was gonna be 2 weeks?!) which is an utter lie!

I swear she reads here or maybe she’s had a style revelation as her hair got did (no Charl it’s not “did“ It’s done when it comes to hair and it actually looks much better! Tip though - you will actually have to do your hair Cracklin and the highlights are costly to maintain...

Oh, I get it - Cracklin’s latest story is there’s a new Everyman cinema opened up in Lincoln - I foresee June being left with Jack or her parents so Cracklin and Jack, her parents, friends etc can guzzle alcohol free mocktails (unless she’s back on the booze) and eat their food (not bad actually) and generally pose and sprawl around like some Gatsby-esque Daisy character in her Holly hobby dresses on the sofas in their bar area, pay for drinks using her silly little bags and wax lyrical about films she’s seen etc - (hint just because your hubby makes films doesn’t make you a film critic...). She does say though that Lincoln being a small town there’s not much there... apart from her of course 😅 so this has obvs made her year! Thank god I’m only in Lincoln occasionally to see my half brother.

My final Cracklin update - her stories are all about Rye (think she left June in Lincoln) and she’s back on the booze (😆) and having brunch etc out which she was in ecstasy about - another parenting whinge? this’ll mean she either leaves June with parents or has her eat out with them - anyway her whole stories were about food, if not cheese then chocolate of not that then marshmallows etc. Wondering whether food is her new gram enterprise...

She literally goes anywhere there’s decent food (Dungeness ex power station not my cuppa tea personally) as she’d heard good lobster 🦞 there... Rye is one of my favourite places ever and I’m due a visit so thank F she’s been and done it so I can go when she’s not there... lots of hints dropped about the b&b so I guess she’s angling for a free or reduced visit back... she seems to have smuggled (joke) lots of chocolate (Rye is a snuggling village) back to Lincoln anyway 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
My final Cracklin dig! So on her stories she’s staying in a grand hotel doing business - does she see her daughter much? Judging on some of her posts (jack thought she looked like a debutante 🤣😂🤣) i think she’s been born in the wrong era - Georgian would be far more her. Is it really mean of me with her silly outfits etc to wish she’d get splashed in mud from the rain??!!

I’m amazed by how little time she spends with her daughter!
but yeah I weirdly missed her this week 😂

Reactions: 3
Cracklin is strangely mesmerising - well known that June was unplanned and threw a spanner in her and Jack’s relationship etc - I’ll give her this though - she isn’t pimping out her daughter like a few influencer blogger types. Though she’s mentioned her a few times...

I know we're all different but I couldn't believe it when they went to the US for their honeymoon without their child. I think it's different to travel for work but to take a break, so far away from one so little just seemed unfathomable to me.

Anyone remember when she started a weekly mail out except, it wasn’t weekly as promised. It came out sporadically, when she could be bothered
Yes! And she either spent her time telling us it was gonna be late or complaining about having to do it.

The online courses will die out when everyone realises it's a bit tit and could do it themselves. I reckon it'll be her own bo-po chintz-riddled clothes line next.
[/QUOTE]
Please don’t give her ideas... she’ll do a GC and flog vile stuff 😱

How does Jack live in that pink puffy house?! 😱
I think someone else asked the same question - from my dealings with Jack he lets Charl rule the roost for an easy life. He’s an ok bloke himself.

ok I wasn’t gonna post this but I shall. Jack is a good friend of my brother’s through his work and often stayed in the box room at my mum’s house for filming work as it’s in London suburbs rather than pay for an air b n B or hotel room. He didn’t generally eat food but showered etc. He got a cheap rate and for a while paid on time. Only the last couple Of times my mum has to chase him for this and she also felt guilty as he’s sort of a family friend. She actually chased him a few times by text which he ignored and my brother had to ask him about it. I’m wondering if Cracklin was trying to get him off paying it seeing her “freebies” and his film work is very well paid. It’s quite entitled behaviour though and a bit cheeky too. From how Cracklin sometimes behaves it seems as if maybe she just feels as though generally in life a freebie is her right... it stuck in my mum’s gullet somewhat when she knew Cracklin was making 150k a year and yet Jack couldn’t stump up rent to an OAP renting out her spare room...

I know we're all different but I couldn't believe it when they went to the US for their honeymoon without their child. I think it's different to travel for work but to take a break, so far away from one so little just seemed unfathomable to me.
Agreed - I’d have done it as a family holiday or done a honeymoon in Europe etc. It doesn’t set a brilliant example to other working mums either in fact only the other day my mum was telling is that my own grandparents never played with me and my brother yet my children and brother’s kids etc are looked after via childcare and played with far more often than we were. As you say though different strokes for different folks

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
That honeymoon was nowt but an insta photoshoot.

appalling on the rent chasing.

Reactions: 7
She’s put ‘she/her’ in her bio. She is just doing what sells. Being woke gains her followers. I don’t believe for one second she’s championing anyone other than to line her own pockets.

Reactions: 7
She’s put ‘she/her’ in her bio. She is just doing what sells. Being woke gains her followers. I don’t believe for one second she’s championing anyone other than to line her own pockets.
Well the people who read and comment here know that but Cracklin’s followers have no idea!

to be fair I think a lot of people are woke etc to gain followers without either knowing what it really means or buying stuff. I hate Adele but her Jamaican carnival outfit has got her more kudos than she realises. It’ll be a long hard road in hell before we see Cracklin in an African design material dress or even sporting an African fabric headband/hair grip

Reactions: 2
Just seen Cracklin has got more to share with us (can’t wait!) but only managed to waft downstairs to the kitchen to point out stuff they’re doing to it...

on the gram today I noticed how Jack has a new website, podcast etc. He’s a good person re work wise and not a bad person otherwise (he can bang on a bit though) I do hope he’s not going down the Cracklin route of getting stuff for free.

on a side note - I did recall how other film and tv people I know (they were in charge of set area forget her title but partner was cameraman for Holby City, casualty etc - they were DC of family friends so used to stay in my house or my mum’s house as her house is bigger than mine (😂), they’d stay by themselves at first or together and we did notice after a while that they tended to treat the huge double room downstairs as their own space - my mum didn’t charge hotel/bnb prices as they were family friends but it grated that they did literally treat it as a hotel space after a while and my mum stopped offering them to stay there.

just recalled re Jack, not only was he very late in not paying his “board” but left the room in a horrid condition with food left there and a rodent problem...

Cracklin at that time had had June for a year or so but I think it really grated on her that she was trapped in a grotty flat in Margate (jack’s words) with June, able to blog etc but no one to palm June off on, he told my mum she was quite depressed about it all, I guess motherhood dawned on her that she’d only ever get her life back if she stomped her white button up heeled boots, swished her Holly Hobby flounced skirts and scarpered back up to mummy and daddy in Lincolnshire so she could palm June off on said parents, save on rent and spend money on mindless tat - her T-shirt Give A Damn is $45 plus shipping and taxes from USA but it’s probably gifted as she’s credited it today.

unsure re her fair isle pastel vintage knit - years ago in early to mid 1990s I recall having a similar knit but also a cute diamond pattern pastel pink (And other pastels) short sleeve knit, A fluffy Lilac angora cardigan with pearl buttons, lilac Capri pants, lilac shift dress and red and white check shift dress plus matching mini red/white check backpack. All apart from the backpack were from Warehouse. Wish I’d kept them so I could’ve sold them to Cracklin but I was 8-10 dress size then so too small for her... 😞

Reactions: 2
@Chandler Bing - hate to break it to you and you might know but I think she reads here! 😂🤣😅 she quoted your user name as reference to her fair isle tank knit and slogan tee combo, hey she could’ve been referring to Chandler Bing from Friends.

anyway if you’re reading “hi Cracklin!” ✋🤚to Cracklin and remember eavesdroppers rarely hear anything good about themselves 😉

@Chandler Bing - hate to break it to you and you might know but I think she reads here! 😂🤣😅 she quoted your user name as reference to her fair isle tank knit and slogan tee combo, hey she could’ve been referring to Chandler Bing from Friends.

anyway if you’re reading “hi Cracklin!” ✋🤚to Cracklin and remember eavesdroppers rarely hear anything good about themselves 😉
Oh wow haha well I've never heard of this person and as such have never even visited this thread until you tagged me so I would go with the assumption that it was a Friends reference!

That honeymoon was nowt but an insta photoshoot.

appalling on the rent chasing.

@Shane - actually I recall it wasn’t a couple of times it was more than a few times - over a period of stays... my mum was feeling bad about chasing but then Jack was picking up
and showing her his handmade Wedding suit and shoes/boots I think at the same time - it was quite appalling that my brother had to chase Jack after my mum had chased him and he’d ignored the texts. I swear Jack probably egged on by Cracklin suddenly assumed or thought that the rent/board was free as he’s good friends with my brother. I recall being round there staying once and boak - he’d left hair (pubes or normal hair in the shower catcher plug hole thing) and my mum also mentioned for ages until she mentioned it that he was using her toothpaste without asking (expensive stuff too) how cheap and vile can you get?? I think if he was really stuck for a place to stay she’d say yes but luckily he doesn’t come to London filming now what with covid 19 and minding June.
Oh wow haha well I've never heard of this person and as such have never even visited this thread until you tagged me so I would go with the assumption that it was a Friends reference!
ha ha! No idea what. I think she does read here occasionally though!

Adele‘s getting a load of tit for those buns. (Also some defence but mostly not).

• Haha
Adele‘s getting a load of tit for those buns. (Also some defence but mostly not).
To be fair most black people I know have said good on her for wearing carnival dress and Bantu buns etc. I think it’s a few woke insecure White people who are actually giving her tit over it!

if I’ve ever gone to carnival anywhere I usually do a nod to a country eg red gold and green Jamaican Flag colour ones for a carnival in Brixton but it’s not anything to get your knickers in a twist about if you were culturally appropriate colours etc - the most important thing is you’re there having fun!

This is who Cracklin reminds me of when she’s doing her 1:1 business coaching - Jez from Peep Show - knew this was it. Found some YouTube’s of him. She must be pissing herself laughing thinking I can charge xhundred £££££ for these idiots to be told basically how they’re doing, reinforce good parts etc and sprinkle fluffy pink fairy dust at them and their ideas! Basically “copy me girls and you can’t go wrong!” And the beauty of this is I don’t have to do much work let alone go out to work I can just fanny around in my pink fluffy marshmallow house (with opulent Green velvet sofa where jack feeds me cheese and chocolate and I yell to June to go away I’m working’ 🤣😂🤣

😅😂🤣😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In all honestly I only saw, a measured, “leave her alone and let her enjoy herself” response, with a nod to issues around cultural appropriation which is right I think - it’s good to flag why it can be problematic, whilst also saying fun is ok.

If you don’t mind my asking @MadamePoppy, you have described how you know her husband which makes you quite identifiable, and it’s assumed she reads here - you have no issue with her knowing who you are and writing about her? (No reason at all you should, Jack’s treatment of your Mum is disgraceful, just wondered that’s all).

Reactions: 6