Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
So she reckons there were over 40 people on the zoom chat last night...

Mugs.

Reactions: 6

VC10

VIP Member
She really is a joke. About 15 stone in reality then posts ludicrous online photoshopped pics of herself?

InchSchlong

@smellyfootballboots
Sorry, I couldn't reply to your comment on the last thread.
I think it varies from area to area, with slightly different processes that all meet the criteria within the childrens act. What I deal with in my line of work are concerns of immediate danger (even with no prior SS involvement), and for the vast majority a strat meeting is held immediately, usually alongside an urgent joint visit. In my area children and family (C&F) assessments come about as a result of a strat meeting, usually in place of a S.47 investigation as the concerns don't meet the threshold.

• Heart

our trace

VIP Member
She shops at m and s,Aldi you should be ashamed of yourselves.
Wiki Ref: 22/06/24

Chazza's full advert for ALDI with Matt being dragged along. Strange that ALDI chose her to do an advert for them - you will see below why.

View attachment 3028166

On the 10/01/23, Chazza was making fun out of Matt for doing a food diary, which just goes to show what an absolute scam her Bellehblaster Plan is.

Furthermore, when Matt mentioned that he had bought food items out of ALDI, she mocked him whilst roaring with laughter and her response to him was "WATCHING THE PENNIES THEN?"

Oh dear ALDI, do your research before you pay idiots like her to do adverts for your company!

View attachment 3028158
View attachment 3028161
View attachment 3028163
yep that’s been done years ago chazza,fuck me showing her desperate need for money even moreπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚keep it coming chazza luv,oh tarot kim says please pick up some paper as she needs to make some new tarot cards.
He he

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Looks like they're out with Squidward and Gurning Giffen again. 🀒

charlottedawsy_1718903154184.jpg
charlottedawsy_1718903162423.jpg

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
Everyone else doing a normal pose and this eejit prancing about like the usual village idiot that she is
---
Post up showing Nowheres room for the trolls
Chazza it's not the chuffin trolls - no other kid that age in a 4 bed house wirh a bar, dressing room etc does not have a chuffin bedroom of their own.
Stop being selfish he could easily go into that room just stick a bed in it he doesn't need a bloody media wall 🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬
So is that him finally got his own room

Last edited:

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
The 2024 Lytham Club Day & Rose Queen Festival.

matt_sarsfield_1719088017478.jpg
matt_sarsfield_1719088021899.jpg

---
Screenshot_20240622-212651~2.png

Frankly Mr Shankly

Chatty Member

fimfim

VIP Member
What an utter scam artist. You can try and hide your real size behind text and film yourself at a higher angle to make yourself appear thinner BUT YOU ARE NOT A SIZE 10. NO WAY!

Just take a look at how photoshopped the last two pictures are then compare them to her real size.

This is false advertising. 🀬 #report

View attachment 2995798
View attachment 2995799
View attachment 2995801
View attachment 2995802View attachment 2995803View attachment 2995804
Tan looking stunning too. Not mucky or patchy at all.

Attachments

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Never known a child to keep getting so ill. No doubt F1 has been sticking his dirty fingers in his mouth again.

Her hygiene is none too great either. 🀒

Screenshot_20240628-203713~2.png

• Sad