Charlotte Dawson #47 One big undeclared ad but she still relies on flogging her dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A huge congratulations to @smellyfootballboots for our new thread title! 😘

The shitshow continues.

In brief, a few more gullible people have signed up to the travel scam, there have been continuous flash sales on everything, they have leased a Porsche (which is probably a bribe to Pob) and Noah still hasn't got a bedroom.

We had 'winegate' , when a bottle of wine was spotted in the morning on the pool table when the boys were eating a breakfast of cakes for an undeclared ad. She then had a rant that Social Services called her again as somebody had reported her. Bullshit. You had read it on here so stop your lies you muppet as you never "went shopping" before breakfast time all in your pyjamas. You can't cope with going out with them both on your own can you and need somebody with you to help? 😂

Les' 31st anniversary of his death was on the 10th June and we had yet more grief thieving and Chazza doesn't know the difference between a robin and a sparrow. 🤡

A full recap can be found in Wiki 22.

Carry on Belters!

Previous thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 23
A huge congratulations to @smellyfootballboots for our new thread title! 😘

The shitshow continues.

In brief, a few more gullible people have signed up to the travel scam, there have been continuous flash sales on everything, they have leased a Porsche (which is probably a bribe to Pob) and Noah still hasn't got a bedroom.

We had 'winegate' , when a bottle of wine was spotted in the morning on the pool table when the boys were eating a breakfast of cakes for an undeclared ad. She then had a rant that Social Services called her again as somebody had reported her. Bullshit. You had read it on here so stop your lies you muppet as you never "went shopping" before breakfast time all in your pyjamas. You can't cope with going out with them both on your own can you and need somebody with you to help? 😂

Les' 31st anniversary of his death was on the 10th June and we had yet more grief thieving and Chazza doesn't know the difference between a robin and a sparrow. 🤡

A full recap can be found in Wiki 22.

Carry on Belters!

Previous thread:

Thanks!

I wonder if she's worked out it was me on her live?! 😂
---
From the live last night. A conversation about suicide🙄

It was all about Charlotte, obviously 🙄 #uttercunt

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So in the middle of the live she answered a call, couldn't belive the difference in how she spoke and even the volume lol
She then came back in to shot and said it was the man who was coming to fit the blinds on noahs room. He said he couldn't fit them because there was still too much woodwork to be finished. Then she said yes noahs room is being done so all the trolls can get of her back

I will belive it when I see it as it's been one excuse after the other
---
Thanks!

---

So disrespectful considering the topic of the conversation

Reactions: 20
Fact of the matter is, it’s shouldn’t take so called trolls to call her out, for not having a room for her son. He should have had one before you did a dressing room for yourself, you selfish bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Fact of the matter is, it’s shouldn’t take so called trolls to call her out, for not having a room for her son. He should have had one before you did a dressing room for yourself, you selfish bleep.
Says a lot about these two utter cunts when they moved in Castle Greyskull - first thing they worried about was getting that ghastly bar installed. She is definitely an old drunk like her mother. That bottle of wine on the pool table was probably her breakfast! 🤪

Reactions: 27
Thanks!

---

Surley she didn’t do that on a live video while talking about suicide!! Jesu Christ the woman has no shame

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Has anyone been adding up how many are in her ‘team’ now?! It’s defo been a few now….
And what cut does Chazza get? She’s been open that she’s not doing booking for others, just her ‘own’ friends and family… so she’s getting money from recruiting her team. I imagine an initial buy in and then part monthly fee?
But also Chazza cannot lead a team lead, she couldn’t lead a fly to tit, so someone above her in the chain must be doing the ‘leading’ work and also taking a cut of the fees?

Reactions: 12
@smellyfootballboots
Sorry, I couldn't reply to your comment on the last thread.
I think it varies from area to area, with slightly different processes that all meet the criteria within the childrens act. What I deal with in my line of work are concerns of immediate danger (even with no prior SS involvement), and for the vast majority a strat meeting is held immediately, usually alongside an urgent joint visit. In my area children and family (C&F) assessments come about as a result of a strat meeting, usually in place of a S.47 investigation as the concerns don't meet the threshold.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Chazza is going to see Taylor Swift tomorrow night and is doing a clothing haul tomorrow to decide what monstrosity to wear to it. Just throw some jeans on ffs, it's only a concert. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Still in a nappy
He’s 4 in 7 months and she is making absolutely zero attempt to get him toilet trained. Lazy witch will have him still pissing his pants when he starts Reception class. Matt is just as bad, what’s he doing about it?

• Angry
  • Sad
He’s 4 in 7 months and she is making absolutely zero attempt to get him toilet trained. Lazy witch will have him still pissing his pants when he starts Reception class. Matt is just as bad, what’s he doing about it?
duck me I was in primary school at 4. She’ll be leaving it up to the teachers to potty train him, he’ll be one of those kids you read about that has to have his nappy changed in school

• Sick
  • Sad
I hope she hasn’t got grifted Taylor Swift tickets via her management company or someone else.

Her oldest son isn’t toilet trained & doesn’t have his own bedroom yet. FFS, priorities eh?

Reactions: 22
Hopefully her local primary won’t let him start if he isn’t toilet trained so she actually has to do it herself!

Reactions: 25
Hopefully her local primary won’t let him start if he isn’t toilet trained so she actually has to do it herself!
Didn't she say the other day he starts nursery next Friday? I'm assuming school nursery . Poor child isn't trained or have his own space (even if he doesn't sleep in there ) his own space to call his own , the other kids will be or should be trained . She's holding him back cause she's bone idol and can't parent well both of them

Reactions: 13
Surley she didn’t do that on a live video while talking about suicide!! Jesu Christ the woman has no shame
She absolutely did! And also the moustache filter too :rolleyes:

When her sister was talking about the day her husband passed she brought up the social services calls by comparison - it all has to be about her.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m gobsmacked he’s in nappies still at his age even overnight. Everybody is different but my second insisted on no nighttime pants before turning 2 but I was lucky as elder one not quite so quick! I’m sure she’ll do a story saying for the trolls he only needs them overnight… whatever Chazza.

Reactions: 12
@smellyfootballboots
Sorry, I couldn't reply to your comment on the last thread.
I think it varies from area to area, with slightly different processes that all meet the criteria within the childrens act. What I deal with in my line of work are concerns of immediate danger (even with no prior SS involvement), and for the vast majority a strat meeting is held immediately, usually alongside an urgent joint visit. In my area children and family (C&F) assessments come about as a result of a strat meeting, usually in place of a S.47 investigation as the concerns don't meet the threshold.
Thank you :)

However, I don't think the boys are in immediate danger (a bottle of wine on the pool table really isn't screaming child abuse), in the grand scheme of what SS must see and have to deal with?
---
Didn't she say the other day he starts nursery next Friday? I'm assuming school nursery . Poor child isn't trained or have his own space (even if he doesn't sleep in there ) his own space to call his own , the other kids will be or should be trained . She's holding him back cause she's bone idol and can't parent well both of them
I thought that was Jude?

For some reason all z-fluencer kids are put in nursery before turning a year old?

Reactions: 16
Thank you :)

However, I don't think the boys are in immediate danger (a bottle of wine on the pool table really isn't screaming child abuse), in the grand scheme of what SS must see and have to deal with?
---

I thought that was Jude?

For some reason all z-fluencer kids are put in nursery before turning a year old?
Right , I don't listen to her that much , guys , can't cope obsessed, Judy, cheeky boy , your my best friend, get on my tit end
I assumed he was going to school nursery

• Haha
Reactions: 17