Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Star15sh

VIP Member
Missing her dad and wishes he was here. Fair enough it's natural to miss a parent, but she never knew him and he'd most likely have passed by now. She's just saying this to stay relevant even though her followers won't have a clue who he was. The sniffing of the dressing gown, hopefully its been washed after the 30 years he's been dead.
The story she showed of Jude giggling was sweet but did anyone else notice them completely ignoring Noah? He's picking up on the attention always being on Jude now and you can see his jealous side coming out more and more. She's a shit parent.
Lastly her size 10 ass not getting her down the slide 🤣

Reactions: 26

charlied0106

VIP Member
It's this shit that annoys me - "can pick it up and put it down when I please". OK so we know she's not actually ever going to book holidays, she's only in it for the sign up fees, however others will be booking (god forbid). You can't just decide you can't be bothered today so won't log on, what if a clients emailed or called to change a holiday, or cancel an element, or has a question, or they're at the airport and the connecting flights been cancelled? What then? NOTHING! Cause these sheep are under the impression they can pick and choose when to work. Hilarious. Why would anyone in their right mind book a holiday with an untrained agent who picks n chooses when to be available? These idiots will not have a working relationship with brands, nor will they be given fam trips. They will literally be reading off a screen with zero personal experience. It's pathetically laughable
Sorry to quote myself, but I forgot to add - why would anyone book a holiday with someone who pays to be employed 🤣 the employer should be paying you! Absolute dumbfucks

• Heart

chipsandgravey

It seems the shit is hitting the fan and all is not as it seems.
The desperation is real. She is trying everything she can to make money and hold on to the life she has. It isn't going to work and she is in for the shock of her life.
I would never wish bad on anyone but unfortunately she has brought it all on herself

She's just after attention yet again. Wasn't she really low last wk or wk before? Maybe she should get some help for her low mood rather than take to Instagram. Harping on about someone who she didn't really know won't help her low mood .
She's attention seeking. She's got some personality disorder (Thanks to Trace!) mania to low mood in seconds - seems to be very common with people trying to make a living out of fuck all!

I really don't think she earns very much money. I would bet Pob earns more plastering.

She has chosen to go down the sales route when she is terrible at selling - this chaos with the kids in the background and endless stories, trying to flog the diet, the tan, the scam, is to distract from the fact that she is really, really bad at everything! She isn't funny, she can't lip-synch at all, she only knows 4 dance moves (all shite)

She is in a rut and really needs to wake up and smell the coffee!

TrACE22

N will be a laughing stock when he starts school, I can picture it now, learning days of week.

Monday - Weight Day, after sitting on the sofa all weekend binge eating shite & drinking wine, magically loses pounds YAY

Tuesday- Pj day, like every other day.

Wednesday - Wash off Wednesday, YAY get to write words on myself that I can’t spell or count 3 minutes till wash off.

Thursday - Happy tanning Thursdays, Happy tan Thursday….

Friday- Dads out on the lash, getting shagged by Blackpools finest, Whilst Mum is having a down day, feeling sorry for herself, telling everyone she has her pezza & eating arrabbiata.

Weekends, well we just annoy the neighbours being loud and obnoxious, mum & dad get pissed, scream & shout and well I have no bedroom, so I have till wait till Mum goes bed to bed drunk. I will probably never get my own room, because it’s all about Judy now, until a princess comes along

• Haha

Moonflower

Chatty Member
The absolute STATE of those bunions. I don't think I'd ever show my feet if they looked like that.

Screenshot_2024-05-24-22-00-06-919_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

Like some sort of goblin.

• Sick
  • Wow
Q&A at a baby show 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Her child doesn't have a bedtime, or bedroom, eats 💩 ALL of the time (not just now and then )
He's still in nappies , he loves a swear on her lives (can't fault him TBH)
The baby is overfed and weaned far too quickly and not a his pace all so he'd sleep.
She rarely takes them outside the house
There's no gates on the stairs
Who on earth is asking her for advice
Also why can't she spell properly what kind of weather is redders? And what's a belleh? 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick

our trace

VIP Member
So I have been told by a mole that chazza has been moaning about her time on instagram,
Apparently it’s just not making her enough money,she’s sick of all the negativity she gets.
So this ss bulshit really does confirm this,she’s sinking quickly on social media and she’s scraping the barrel.
😂😂😂😂😂🥱

• Haha

TrACE22

Pretty sure if someone is reported to SS they don't just give them a ring and ask "are the allegations true? " You say "no its all good here" and they say OK thanks bye will ring again next week 😂😂😂 What a knob she is how do they even know her phone number unless they have visited and taken all her info.
It’s probably Noah nursery making the referrals, or close family. Nobody is going to ring ss just to say they have seen a bottle of wine on the side. She is full of shit.

Reactions: 25

Opinionated

VIP Member
Fancy selling peacock stuff on Vinted for that price lol she must be so desperate for money she’s just an embarrassment

dazzled103

VIP Member
Me laughing at her make up no longer being available as they were all "special editions". Gone bust more than likely but won't admit it. Tacky make up with stupid tacky names like "chuff off". 🥴🥴🥴
Fucking chavvy idiot. Made her look like a fucking clown anyway. 🤡🤡🤡

And there was me thinking she’d a nice new red lipstick coming out in shade “Pezza” 💄 🤣

• Haha

xoxogossipgal101

Summer we are still in spring or does she not know her seasons
---

He’s still in nappies so the chances of being able to go a bike/balance bike a few and far between meaning none!! Lazy cow so she is
Wow is he still in nappies? I thought she had him using the potty finally?
Just baffles me why she uses her children as content. Everyone thinks their own kids are cute, clever, truly spectacular... but nobody else cares. I don't want to see her kid eating a three course meal for breakfast, or one running around half naked covered in chocolate sticking it's fingers in her mouth. They aren't entertaining or cute to anyone but you Chazza, stop exploiting your children and try being a decent mother for once. Anyone who has an Instagram page for their children is tapped in my opinion.