Charlotte Dawson #46 Chazza carries on with the Bellehblaster scam while Pob dips his wick in Amsterdam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Noah, says he wants a book because he can see Jude is getting both his mum and dads full attention and he is plonked in the buggy with an ipad and ignored by both! They're both absolute cunts of parents!

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Yet another day of boozing and a massive Sunday Dinner (in this heat and OBVIOUSLY on Plan) and time for Pob to fulfill the "happy family" narrative" which CLEARLY isn't working now like she wants it to. 💯

View attachment 2931932
View attachment 2931933
View attachment 2931938
View attachment 2931939
View attachment 2931940
View attachment 2931941
I can’t stand Matt, but he interacts with the boys far better than she does, in a quiet and intimate way rather than being loud and making it all about himself, the way she does. 😠

Reactions: 28
All they do is eat,scoff and freeload,I can’t stand the pigs in troughs that they are.

Reactions: 27
I used to think there was some aim to when she puts on her wholesome family content - But I don't think there is. She lives her life through her social media content (as opposed to her social media reflecting her life) and if her content is wholesome then that's how she believes her life to actually be. She really is a freaky weirdo.

• Haha
Yet another day of boozing and a massive Sunday Dinner (in this heat and OBVIOUSLY on Plan) and time for Pob to fulfill the "happy family" narrative" which CLEARLY isn't working now like she wants it to. 💯

View attachment 2931932
View attachment 2931933
View attachment 2931938
View attachment 2931939
View attachment 2931940
View attachment 2931941
Same shite all the time she shows, no1 wants to see your kids read a book, we all do it chazza it’s called parenting it’s not anything that needs filmed. Or is this the only time you get him to look at a book so you can upload more boring content. Also same old shitey Sunday roast ruined with all that gravy - same day everyday with her
---
Poor Noah, says he wants a book because he can see Jude is getting both his mum and dads full attention and he is plonked in the buggy with an ipad and ignored by both! They're both absolute cunts of parents!
I actually feel sorry for him, he’s now at an age where he can recognise Judy getting more attention than him

Reactions: 18
Just been into our Travel Agents to sort some details for our Cruise we are going on in a couple of weeks. Couple of queries the lovely lady there wasn’t sure about so she got straight onto the Cruise Company to enquire and sorted out some details for us. Sorry I just can’t see these odd bods joining Chazza’s Travel Empire having the knowledge or actually being bothered to do that - can you? They wouldn’t have a chuffin clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Affiliate link after affiliate link - nothing marked as what it is, nothing marked as an ad.

She clearly doesn't make much money off of these things and it's shocking that the bit of money they had from the house sale went on over priced clothes, tweenie trainers, crappy economy flights and strawberry daiquiris'.

She'd have been better off investing in a chippy.

1715597262095.png

Reactions: 19
She’s so vulgar,just stuffing her face all the time,definitely going to end up like her father,fat and riddled with heart disease.
Food food food,bet her shits are bleeping huge things.😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Why does she do lip syncing videos when she is the worst ever at lip syncing 🙄 amd rhe overly dramatic movements- Hollyoaks won't even have you Chazza and they had Fakey so standards are low 🤣

• Haha
Why does she do lip syncing videos when she is the worst ever at lip syncing 🙄 amd rhe overly dramatic movements- Hollyoaks won't even have you Chazza and they had Fakey so standards are low 🤣
And those Pritchard brothers 🤣 still better than Chazza

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They are such a dumb pair of twats,yes they are having a ball at the moment with free food,blah blah,but nothing lasts forever,but so looking forward to her and pob doing only fans.
And believe me it will happen,they stoop so low they smell their own tit.
Matthew sarsfied is a violent man,we have all heard his shouting in videos.
Chazza is a drunk,list is endless,but because she’s so irrelevant it never makes the press.
If you are reading here chazza my dear,your other siblings really are disgusted with you,you will never have that bond with les like his real beautiful other three did.
Failure to his name,absolute disgrace.

Reactions: 23
They are such a dumb pair of twats,yes they are having a ball at the moment with free food,blah blah,but nothing lasts forever,but so looking forward to her and pob doing only fans.
And believe me it will happen,they stoop so low they smell their own tit.
Matthew sarsfied is a violent man,we have all heard his shouting in videos.
Chazza is a drunk,list is endless,but because she’s so irrelevant it never makes the press.
If you are reading here chazza my dear,your other siblings really are disgusted with you,you will never have that bond with les like his real beautiful other three did.
Failure to his name,absolute disgrace.
bleeping frightful pair of uneducated cunts 😆😆😆
Friends who flash their great fat slit-arse at children......... begged and scrounged food....... duck me what slags they are. All they need is an old Transit out the front with an odd-coloured front wing on it & two flat tyres to complete the ensemble 💀💀💀

They deserve all the calling out, and Social Services.

bleeping frightful pair of uneducated cunts 😆😆😆
Friends who flash their great fat slit-arse at children......... begged and scrounged food....... duck me what slags they are. All they need is an old Transit out the front with an odd-coloured front wing on it & two flat tyres to complete the ensemble 💀💀💀

They deserve all the calling out, and Social Services.
Like everything in life,it all comes to an end.
Her and that thug twit will not be living in that house in two years time.
It’s so fake with the lifestyle tit😂😂😂
These people need to really understand the meaning of raising a family,it’s not just about material possessions.🥱🥱
Honestly they will hit hard,and they will hate living on a budget.

Reactions: 19
Like everything in life,it all comes to an end.
Her and that thug twit will not be living in that house in two years time.
It’s so fake with the lifestyle tit😂😂😂
These people need to really understand the meaning of raising a family,it’s not just about material possessions.🥱🥱
Honestly they will hit hard,and they will hate living on a budget.
Good!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.