Charlotte Dawson #46 Chazza carries on with the Bellehblaster scam while Pob dips his wick in Amsterdam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quavers then a family size Doritos to themselves?! How can she sell a diet plan when this is what she’s teaching her son?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
How much meat ? How many are they feeding everyone from the park ? There's no way that'll all get eaten ! And I don't think she's the type to put in the freezer for another day ?! How much will size 10 chazza actually waste ?😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What a dick gifting all that meat to them, they have under 3,000 followers too, as someone local I know I won’t be using them in future

Reactions: 27
Stupid man gifting that meat,again freeloading cunts,why should these greedy bastards be given food.

Reactions: 20
I feel so sorry for their neighbours 😥 first sign of ☀ sunshine and they have to listen to this grifting pair, their skanky mates and the ferals running riot in the garden with music blasting out. Getting more drunk and louder, all the while the bbq and the food was probably grifted.

Reactions: 26
There was a funny story yesterday with so many spelling mistakes but I can't seem to find my screenshot.
Anyway, this is this mornings pile of poo
---
There was a funny story yesterday with so many spelling mistakes but I can't seem to find my screenshot.
Found it - it was in Dawsylicious - her business page😂

But she's good at spelling!😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
It looks very much like all that meat has been gifted as they've both been name dropping the butcher and the chef on their stories, so time for the ASA again. I'd rather see that food go to a homeless shelter than these grifting, greedy cunts. 🤬

View attachment 2930094
View attachment 2930095
View attachment 2930096View attachment 2930097View attachment 2930098View attachment 2930099View attachment 2930100
That sun lounger would have probably cost more than a few tins of paint and a little bed from ikea or somewhere for Noah’s bedroom. It’s either gifted/ undeclared AD or she really a tit mum with her priorities all wrong 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 31
---

Found it - it was in Dawsylicious - her business page😂

But she's good at spelling!😂😂😂
I can’t see any spelling mistakes there? She hasn’t typed up all that, someone else has for sure
---
Wnata wrong with his knees
The redness? Just where he’s been crawling around, my babies knees get like that too

Reactions: 20
Looks like they had their new fwends from the Maldives' Butlin's around yesterday for a BBQ.

Screenshot_20240512-104210~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Before we moved we used Andy Meat Man during lockdown. The meat is the cheapest, not nice , tough and you definitely don't get quality. It's all delivered anyway, so they're not getting preferential treatment. She'll be lucky to get her plastic teeth through that steak 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.