Charlotte Dawson #46 Chazza carries on with the Bellehblaster scam while Pob dips his wick in Amsterdam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know you can’t cope chazza you don’t need to put it in every bleeping story you useless bint

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why does she always let Noah blow out everyone’s birthday candles? She’s the type who would ask to relight the candles at another kids birthday party so he can blow them out again - all cos Chazza can’t handle saying no to a toddler. Kids should be taught that things are not always about them.

Reactions: 34
The problem is that would involve Chazza parenting and setting a boundary! It’s much easier to give Noah presents on someone else’s birthday or let him pull the cake towards him and blow out the candles. Sod the actual birthday boy/girl.

Reactions: 30
OMG! All she ever says to Jude is “Judy, I lovvvve you, I lovvvveee you” bloody hell, poor child needs more stimulating conversation than that

Reactions: 22
Thought I'd stumbled across an unfiltered pic of Chazza on Facebook for a minute there.
1000034825.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
It was a 6 bedroomed house when they bought it. Then they reduced them down for the monstrosity she calls a dressing room.
And 19 months later Noah still doesn't even have a bedroom. A family of 4 in what once was a 6 bedroomed house, so potentially would have 3 spare bedrooms, yet she gets a dressing room before her child gets his own bedroom pffftttt. Makes me boil. 🤬🤬

So, going by this layout and what she shows - Pob has bedroom 1, she has bedroom 2 and I guess Jude is in bedroom 3/4?
---
The Injector making another visit? To inject her with the Belleh Blasteh Special 🤡
Fat dissolving injections

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
A few days behind but when she said she watched Baby Reindeer, did she say Noah was about? Feels a bit inappropriate, doesn't it? The content really isn't child friendly.

A few days behind but when she said she watched Baby Reindeer, did she say Noah was about? Feels a bit inappropriate, doesn't it? The content really isn't child friendly.
I believe she said Noah was at nursery but Jude was with her.
---
We all called it in the early days when it was clear she had no intention of setting boundaries with her ‘bestie’ that he would turn into a feral brat and we were entirely correct.

What is he going to be like in another 3 years?😳

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I believe she said Noah was at nursery but Jude was with her.
---
We all called it in the early days when it was clear she had no intention of setting boundaries with her ‘bestie’ that he would turn into a feral brat and we were entirely correct.

What is he going to be like in another 3 years?😳
I know exactly what he’ll be like. Unfortunately I have experience with my own family. Totally spoiled rotten little boy who was born when his Dad was 46 so was treasured. He was a bloody nightmare by the time he was 6, wouldn’t do anything he was told, threw a fit to get his own way. Slamming doors and screaming at the top of his lungs. He couldn’t be taken anywhere to eat or play with other kids as he made everyone’s life a misery 😞

• Wow
Fat bleeping pigs,always eating and drinking,how many late birthday lunches does this old bleep get.
They are so greedy and vile,I can tell ya one thing trace does not look like that when I see her about 😂😂😂
None of them look like these pictures,fat vile plebs.
Don’t compare with anything from the animal kingdom, innocent creatures don’t deserve it!! 😱🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What you saying, what you saying, he’s probably asking for a proper adult to converse with him in a vaguely intelligent way
Won’t find any in that house

Any excuse to feed your face chazza, I hope they fumigated Zest

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Reactions: 7
Charlotte has uploaded a designer outfit on Vinted flogging it for £300 and states its 'Brand new with tags' but uploaded a photo of her that's been filtered and filtered some more.
She then goes on to say she wore it in Manchester 🤷‍♀️
20240518_084140.jpg
20240518_084232.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.