Charlotte Dawson #46 Chazza carries on with the Bellehblaster scam while Pob dips his wick in Amsterdam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she want, a bleeping medal for getting up, dressed and taking F1 to nursery?

Nobody cares about your dull existence.

View attachment 2939175
View attachment 2939176
Oh wow she got up and out early for nursery pictures. Most working mums get up kids ready for the school run everyday not for a 1 off, I would honestly love a day to nothing the way she does, but yet makes herself look busy filming boring videos everyday that no1 wants to see

Reactions: 22
Poor Noah he wanted ro talk about his avengers toys and she's on repeat behind him saying tell them what's free then she gets him to twerk 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Calling him Nightmare Noah yesterday was awful too 😢

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Poor Noah he wanted ro talk about his avengers toys and she's on repeat behind him saying tell them what's free then she gets him to twerk 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Calling him Nightmare Noah yesterday was awful too 😢

Can someone please tell me what cracking flags/cracking the flags means? I never heard it before today and she is saying it in every other story 🙄
It means the weather is hot 🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Noah and his awful scream in the background. 😬😬😬

View attachment 2940586
I feel sorry for him . He has no quality interactions with her. She's not trying to help him developmentally. It's all do this do that like a preforming seal . Then she moans about him , he's craving some positive attention, and maybe if he was out now and then , and I don't mean in a cafe eating again . I mean outside he'd be more relaxed at home and not be bouncing off the walls . Poor little kid 😩 and I wish she'd stop pushing her obsession of her dead father on him 😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 25
(16/05)

No wonder she was up and dressed early. She went out with Our Trace to stuff her face again.

charlottedawsy_1715926768266.jpg

charlottedawsy_1715926786624.jpg
charlottedawsy_1715926809551.jpg

Reactions: 9
Fat bleeping pigs,always eating and drinking,how many late birthday lunches does this old bleep get.
They are so greedy and vile,I can tell ya one thing trace does not look like that when I see her about 😂😂😂
None of them look like these pictures,fat vile plebs.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t mean this to sound nasty but I never watch the videos on here because I just feel dirty after looking at them if that makes sense

They just make me feel a bit ill

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t mean this to sound nasty but I never watch the videos on here because I just feel dirty after looking at them if that makes sense

I know exactly what you mean! I can barely watch these days and I do the Wiki. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Same! I literally can't stand the sight or sound of her. She turns my stomach. If I ever go to watch a vid that's been posted on here out of curiosity..I have to turn it back off instantly. I totally get what you mean !

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.