Charlotte Dawson #44 With her double chins & flabby gunt, we see through you Chazza you scamming old #@#$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and lost her shoe. Then kicked the other one off to look cool! 😂😂

Fancy dressing your kid up like this! 😂

View attachment 2884828
Fancy posting youre kid on instagram for all to see posing in swim wear! Look at how he’s posing like that! I don’t think Next will be calling anytime soon but gives all the weirdo’s something to look at! She’s beyond shocking!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Where has her belly gone? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Magically disappears with her crappy tanning products 🤣 wish she would completely disappear & keep her babies off the gram.

Reading here 👀 whilst on holiday, concentrate on looking after your kids, maybe then children’s services will get off your back.

Don’t follow her anymore but she came up on my explore, in the Maldives. Shame to see she’s not been cancelled yet.
Imagine spending all that money on a dream holiday and that chav and Mr. Soft turn up.
They’re the family that you see getting on the plane and think “Don’t sit near me, don’t sit near me” then dread them getting on your transfer bus. I’d be raging!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
At least Noah is covered up in the sun now. Shame it was after he looked like a pork scratching rather than before.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Did anyone else hope the rope would snap & this fat fraud would come crashing down like a sack of shite into the sand?
IMG_0242.jpeg
i

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s definitely been reading Tattle. Photos of F1 with a hat on haha

• Haha
Christ someone call Norris McWhirter - that arm must be a Record Breaker… longest arms ever after engaged x

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The blue outfit is fine but she can’t even allow them to play in peace with the constant posing she requires of Noah in particular. She’s probably bored witless without any other chavs around her.

Reactions: 19
Imagine travelling all that way to an exotic location and then applying fake tan. And a crappy one at that.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.