Charlotte Dawson #44 With her double chins & flabby gunt, we see through you Chazza you scamming old #@#$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You seen that last video on the grid post ?
I haven’t watched with sound on but pob is acting like a Benidorm bleep . They stand out like a big sore bunch of pissed up losers 😩
He was embarrassing and doesn’t know how to behave. When they’re walk to their meal and she mentions her wet hair they both sound pissed-up.

Compared to her 80’s blow-dry I do prefer her natural curls

Reactions: 15
Filters should not be allowed on an ad 😡 you can't manipulate an image to advertise a tanning product on the telly and it should be stopped on insta. Chazza is a scammer!

Reactions: 24

How pissed off would you be if you went on holiday and your kid hooked up with one of the Clampetts!! It absolutely isn’t the poor kids’ fault but I would be few-min having her kids chase me about all my holiday while her and Pob take pictures. Hopefully his pal’s family had sun cream !!!

Reactions: 24
I don’t think her children know how to eat without a screen plonked in front of them. Even in the house it’s constant screens at meal times.
I once had a friend (pre me becoming a mother) who told me her son “physically cannot eat without watching his tablet” because she was so lazy and let him watch tv 247! Yet whenever I babysat the tv and tablet didn’t get turned on at all as I’d actually interact with him. Really sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ok I’m Scottish and never once have I said the words “titty bangers” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I guess these resorts pay for what they get, unless they’ve done zero research on Chazza and just looked at her alleged follower count. Any proper deep dive into her would be a big red flag and I certainly wouldn’t want that bunch of chavs repping my hotel unless you wanted a bunch of pissed up morons shouting and yelling.
We will have to check out tripadvisor as sometimes other people mention guests, the one about Daniella Westbrook was hilarious

Reactions: 22
I guess these resorts pay for what they get, unless they’ve done zero research on Chazza and just looked at her alleged follower count. Any proper deep dive into her would be a big red flag and I certainly wouldn’t want that bunch of chavs repping my hotel unless you wanted a bunch of pissed up morons shouting and yelling.
We will have to check out tripadvisor as sometimes other people mention guests, the one about Daniella Westbrook was hilarious
Oooowww that sounds interesting! How did you find the Daniella Westbrook one? Do you have a link please?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It was on the Daniella Westbrook thread, a Tattler found a fab review of one of her trips where she tried to befriend a random person and she wouldn’t leave them alone trying to scam free food and drinks of them. Might be in her wiki if there is one.

• Haha
  • Wow
It was on the Daniella Westbrook thread, a Tattler found a fab review of one of her trips where she tried to befriend a random person and she wouldn’t leave them alone trying to scam free food and drinks of them. Might be in her wiki if there is one.
Just found it!

IMG_4943.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
You seen that last video on the grid post ?
I haven’t watched with sound on but pob is acting like a Benidorm bleep . They stand out like a big sore bunch of pissed up losers 😩
And the boys are eating pizza and chips again, the whole thing is just shocking

• Sad
Genuinely , who is looking after the kids? Babysitting services are for 12 months upwards. Have they lied about Jude’s age or are the party animals joining them? Must have some cash to spare as the babysitting would cost $25 per hour per child up to midnight and $35 after.
I could NEVER leave my kids with babysitters in a strange country. ESPECIALLY babies and toddlers!! I went to Tenerife last year and stayed in the Bahai Principe family hotel (VERY fancy and amazing for kids and adults - highly recommend for responsible parents looking for a perfect family holiday) - no way would I leave my children with babysitters until they are atleast 9/10+ and fully understand dangers because I get so nervous at the thought of what a stranger could do to your baby and they have no way of telling you what happened 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 39
was able to photoshop her arm 8ft long but couldn't edit out Barry bunion...hi there! we see youuuuu. I also think her natural hair is actually quite lovely looking though

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What I am hoping is that someone saw the bikini photos being taken on the beach and took a few snaps of their own. Then posted the unfiltered ‘I’m a size 10’ photos tagging her in!

• Haha
I had that bikini in my hand in Tesco the other day but couldn’t find my size! Kinda glad now 😂 Also all the size 10’s were sold out… Chazza obviously managed to get there first 🤭

• Haha
Yep don’t buy it. It’s all so contrived and fake “chasing sunsets” pass me the sick bucket 🤢😂 This is chazza she loves to gloat and boast and post a million dullard videos and pics of her life because she lives her life for social media attention, so no I don’t think she’s been having too much fun because she’d deffo be posting it
She's all about appearance. She clearly isn't seeing how miserable they all look.

She also has no idea how to swing on a swing! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.