Charlotte Dawson #43 Beginner Blaster's fab, really chuffin good. I'm not gonna do it but you lot should!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever believes this utter bollocks not only needs their eyes testing but also their heads! It's honestly laughable! 😂😂

charlottedawsy_1713003889560.jpg
charlottedawsy_1713003896830.jpg
charlottedawsy_1713003924707.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this silly fucker really trying to tell us that she is 10 stone??? 😂😂😂😂😂

I am the same height and body type as her..(gain it round my middle)..and I am 10stone3 and I am smaller than her. She's taking the piss!

It'll be interesting to see what she wears on this holiday. Because if she's 10 stone and reached her target, she can wear what she wants and flaunt her "bikini body" can't she? 😒🤥

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I never usually post on this thread but I read it regularly and this morning I just can’t keep my mouth shut. She is such a bleeping LIAR!!!! How convenient that she’s 10 stone exactly right before her holiday! She’s full of it, there is simply no way someone who is close to their ideal weight will be losing 3lbs a week naturally if they’re still drinking booze and eating tit. I would love it if it was proven the silly chav is leaning on something for this. Scamming cow. I can’t stand her. Also I find you all hilarious and can’t wait for the Maldives content 🫶🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I never usually post on this thread but I read it regularly and this morning I just can’t keep my mouth shut. She is such a bleeping LIAR!!!! How convenient that she’s 10 stone exactly right before her holiday! She’s full of it, there is simply no way someone who is close to their ideal weight will be losing 3lbs a week naturally if they’re still drinking booze and eating tit. I would love it if it was proven the silly chav is leaning on something for this. Scamming cow. I can’t stand her. Also I find you all hilarious and can’t wait for the Maldives content 🫶🏼
Welcome! 🙌 Lurk no more!! The Wiki is a great reference for anything you need and we are all waiting with suspense for the Maldives! It'll be utterly hilarious! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I moved my scales yesterday and there was a stone difference. There is no way the is 10 stone

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am so sick of this absolute lying, cheating, scamming cow.
There is no way on God's green earth she is 10 stone. There is no way she lost 3lb in less than a week.
For someone who has struggled all my life with my weight and also struggled with ED to see this absolute bullshit it makes me so angry.
This cow needs taking down a peg or two and exposed for the scammer she is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Hate to burst her bubble but 10st 0.8lb actually makes her nearer 10st 1lb than 10 stone, well that’s the way maths & rounding up/down worked when I went to school!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think I’m more excited about her going on this long haul holiday than I would be if I was going myself 🤣🤣
Bring on the carnage!!!! 🍿🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thread suggestion:
Charlotte Dawson #44 Chazza’s off to the Maldives on hols, 10 stone of lies, Let’s see what the real photos show.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Do we reckon this spare bit is in case there's no loo roll , she can wipe her dish on it 🤔
Also the full squad terrible advert for tit tape 🤦🏼‍♀️
I doubt I’d have ever found the time to spend a day at the races the day before going off on holiday?
Shouldn’t she be too busy preparing for the holiday and making sure that everything’s been taken care of at home?
There’s always a million things to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion

#44 Chazza off on hols, surely it’s a grift, Pob’s packed his tweenie trainers, we know his dick will drift 😂✈

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion: Chazzas off on hol will she get a real tan? One things for sure the tit will hit the fan!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s on about being 10stone,she’s priceless isn’t she.
She’s at 11 stone,😂maybe more,oh my days what a scammer.
Is she an alcoholic like her mother,cocktails on the beach while looking after two very young kids drunk,and pob sniffing around the ladies no doubt while chazza is asleep drunk in the hotel room.
Oh this is going to be brilliant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.