Charlotte Dawson #43 Beginner Blaster's fab, really chuffin good. I'm not gonna do it but you lot should!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually gobsmacked at that bunch of old whores 😱 Chazza posted a picture to her stories the other day after she’d had her hair done, she had no make up on, her hair looked alright and she looked 10 years younger, and actually pretty! Then she does herself up like an old drag queen and she looks about 50!! How can anyone think that looks good?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Aww, Pob's having a likkle holiday trim! Diddums.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Aww, Pob's having a likkle holiday trim! Diddums.

View attachment 2872434
Has Pob fucked off and left a hungover Chazza with the 2 ferals? OMG a hangover and two feral kids and the longest haul holiday destination ever and he fucks off to get his hair cut 😂😂😂 he absolutely hates her! There is nothing worse than a hangover and two very young kids! They will be fighting before they even leave 😂 Get comfortable Belters the tit show has started 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 29
These twats have clearly done duck all research about the maldives, I didn't see a single person there in trainers, it's either flipflops or barefoot.

Reactions: 17
So Pobs packed his own case, got his £335 🤯 aftershave & fucked off to get his hair cut. Bet Chazza is still in her pit… if they are travelling tomorrow you can bet your arse - today will be a festering PJ day for her and the ferals 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Weigh-in day but I don't think it was this morning, I think she did it yesterday - and why the constant 10 story sales pitch?! She's such a flaming bore!

Reactions: 11
Quelle surprise, she has reached her 10 stone conveniently for the holiday. She most probably filmed this yesterday morning as she's no doubt hanging out of her arse right now.

charlottedawsy_1713002540324.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
10 stone my arse 🤣🤣
Funny how she never films herself actually going up to and standing on the scales… it’s only ever a still picture. I don’t believe for one second she’s not leaning on something to take the rest of her weight.

In other news, they are leaving later today for Heathrow (presume flight must be tomorrow morning?)
This is going to be hilarious 🤣🍿🍿🍿
#FeralsOnTour 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.