Charlotte Dawson #43 Beginner Blaster's fab, really chuffin good. I'm not gonna do it but you lot should!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A huge congratulations to @Krm2011 for our new thread title. I had to shorten it as it was too long. You have won a traffic cone outfit!! 😘

Screenshot_20240322-210701~2.png

A full recap of the last thread can be found in Wiki 19/20.

Carry on Belters!

Previous thread:-

---
What is she talking about "potato wedges" they're potato waffles ffs. That child's diet is already terrible. That jar of Mini Eggs won't last long either. The amount of chocolate that's going to be consumed over Easter will be shocking!

charlottedawsy_1711142358685.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
WTAF is ‘ alreeeet’ meant to be? Is it alright in some kind of accent? Why does she even do it? Drives me nuts. Is it Geordie?

Reactions: 10
At least he’s finally allowed to eat for himself now rather than having food shoved in!
Also great making a whole vase full of choking hazards for F1

Reactions: 23
A huge congratulations to @Krm2011 for our new thread title. I had to shorten it as it was too long. You have won a traffic cone outfit!! 😘

View attachment 2831183

A full recap of the last thread can be found in Wiki 19/20.

Carry on Belters!

Previous thread:-

---
What is she talking about "potato wedges" they're potato waffles ffs. That child's diet is already terrible. That jar of Mini Eggs won't last long either. The amount of chocolate that's going to be consumed over Easter will be shocking!

View attachment 2831208
View attachment 2831209
She's so thick - it's not a vase!!!
---
Trolls trolls trolls😴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
WTAF is ‘ alreeeet’ meant to be? Is it alright in some kind of accent? Why does she even do it? Drives me nuts. Is it Geordie?

It's alreet & yes it is geordie....we do not accept her or her geordie shore whores thanks very much 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 27
"We've had a late night bath for the trolls and bed soon for all the trollz lolz". 🙄

Well the joke's on you in the morning when F1's tired and playing you up. Anyway, where the hell is that kid's bed? He hasn't even got a bedroom you utter twit.

Pob must be out again on the beer and women hunting!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
2st loss in only 6 weeks? Nah. duck off. No way would you loose that much on her crappy diet scam in such a short space of time. I'd go to the doctors if I was the lass in the post as that's not normal. Chazza needs reporting for promoting this fake diet plan!

charlottedawsy_1711150564226.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
2st loss in only 6 weeks? Nah. duck off. No way would you loose that much on her crappy diet scam in such a short space of time. I'd go to the doctors if I was the lass in the post as that's not normal. Chazza needs reporting for promoting this fake diet plan!

View attachment 2831443
If you’re a big big girl you could lose that much but like all the pics she’s got a big gut, that’s all. 1st pic gut out with knickers underneath and after pic knickers pulled up to hide it…I could do that, doesn’t mean I’ve lost any weight!
2 stone my ass!

• Haha
"We've had a late night bath for the trolls and bed soon for all the trollz lolz". 🙄

Well the joke's on you in the morning when F1's tired and playing you up. Anyway, where the hell is that kid's bed? He hasn't even got a bedroom you utter twit.

Pob must be out again on the beer and women hunting!

View attachment 2831406
View attachment 2831407
Why does she say that like Noah having a late night is not a regular occurrence 😂 Noah has no bedtime, you’ve admitted that yourself, so how is it trolling if anyone says it?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does she say that like Noah having a late night is not a regular occurrence 😂 Noah has no bedtime, you’ve admitted that yourself, so how is it trolling if anyone says it?
Truth hurts… 😂 plus it links into the grid post that the Princess of Wales has been bullied into last night announcement & therefore we should be kind ok!

Anyone not done a social post wishing her well and then linking it to something else…I wish her a full speedy recovery x

Reactions: 11
Typically she’s at a stall that sells bowls of fruit etc for a pound and she still has to ask if it’s a pound. So thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So the most boring city (Stoke on Trent) welcomed the dull as dishwater Chazza to brighten it up?…🤣🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Tbf - that would make my fuckin day if I saw her dressed like that. She looks an absolute twit!. I bet her management were sorting out the work and thought 'who is sad enough to walk round dressed as a traffic cone 🤔'. . Absolute belter that 🤣.

• Haha
duck off with ya belleh blaster shite Chazza, you are flogging a dead horse now. No one is interested in seeing you loose a pound here and there, it's monotonous week in week out.
Scams like this need reporting, investigating and shutting down pronto.

So it's weigh-in day, Noah is shouting and hollering and looks absolutely shattered. Whoopee doo, she's lost another 1lb and admitting that she's not been sticking to plan.

What a surprise! 🙄

charlottedawsy_1711208448909.jpg

Reactions: 7
This diet scam really gets my goat. How on earth can you eat the things she is saying and then prance around for 15 minutes a day and shift that much weight. It's actually impossible. I'm trying really hard at the minute to lose weight and my diet is very different to hers and I'm pounding the pavements. My scales are also telling a very different story even with hard work lol

Reactions: 27
duck off with ya belleh blaster shite Chazza, you are flogging a dead horse now. No one is interested in seeing you loose a pound here and there, it's monotonous week in week out.
Scams like this need reporting, investigating and shutting down pronto.
She’s a fraud and people are realising this now.

Reactions: 13
"Just to clarify, I keep getting loads of messages "Oh my God, is Jude back in your bed....." 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.