Charlotte Dawson #40 Nobody cares about your pezza. 🤢 A family like yours belongs on Jezza!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a bit confused:
Why does this woman watch Jude have breakfast every day?
Why can't Charlotte wipe Jude's now so he isn't eating snot?
Where is Matt?
Why has Charlotte still not realised she is a single parent?
Why, why, why?

Reactions: 26
How is this ‘all by myself’ if she’s shoving it in his mouth?…

Not ‘baby led weaning’ really…🤷🏻‍♀️
Yip stuffing a massive strawberry in his mouth but not only that what is that massive thing on the tray surely she’s not going to force feed him that as well

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Dont really comment, more a lurker but is it only me that, when spoon feeding baby, uses the spoon to scoop the drips from the chin? And surely trying to make him laugh while feeding is a serious choke risk, he could inhale the food! Honestly she is a danger to those poor kids, they don't stand a chance

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Yes by all means talk to your child while feeding them. But to male them laugh is that not a choking hazard.

Also get a tissue and wipe that poor boys nose so he isn't eaten his snot ffs. You absloute lazy bleep oh sorry all for the gram.

Yesterday she was shoving mango on his mouth today its a strawberry. Chazza baby led means the child hold the food not you 😡😡😡😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
11pm and Jude is still up and bouncing about in that thing again why on earth did that stupid so called baby expert choose to work with this prick of all people? She hasn't even managed a week useless cow
I missed that. She's taken it down ffs.

Did you get a screenshot?

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion

Charlotte Dawson 41 : From a 16 to a 10 after losing ONE stone?!?! At this rate next week she'll be saggy skin and bone! 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Sorry @CrazyBaldhead i didn't get a screenshot i didn't expect a dirty delete after all her 'expert' friend would have seen Jude was still up at 9pm perhaps she got some inbox messages from trolly wollies anyway it was very brief but around 11pm and in the dressing room and Jude was bouncing about in that thing she constantly puts him in no idea who else was around i kept the sound off her voice literally makes my ears bleed

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wash off Wednesday didn't work very well considering how orange she is today

These made up songs are winding me up more than Cheeeeeekkky Booooooooyyyyyyyyyy did and that really makes my teeth itch

• Haha
Reactions: 12
WTF is she doing making that child laugh when he's trying to eat. It's a huge choking risk. 🤬 Why can't she wipe his nose and mouth and just keep bloody quiet.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Great idea Chazza encouraging Nowhere to dance with a toothbrush in his mouth you idiot.

Oh look, she's also showing the Belters that he does indeed wash his hands after it was spoken about on here! 🙄

View attachment 2742682
View attachment 2742683
She’s like a toy and we hold the remote control 🤣 how sad is she 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
State of those feet with that minging crappy tan. The white toe stands out a mile. Not a great advert whatsoever.

View attachment 2742986
She’s the cheek to hide the two bunions when she’s on the scale but not the toes. Why don’t you go get your feet fixed instead of spending money on crap?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Honestly, the way she's throwing Jude around in this reel is downright disgusting. She needs a mental health assessment ASAP. 🤬

---

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
WTF is she doing making that child laugh when he's trying to eat. It's a huge choking risk. 🤬 Why can't she wipe his nose and mouth and just keep bloody quiet.

View attachment 2743792
Why is nothing ever calm and quiet and settling? Everything is always frantic, loud, noisy. So bad for your nerves and insides 🥺 those kids 😕
---
Honestly, the way she's throwing Jude around in this reel is downright disgusting. She needs a mental health assessment ASAP. 🤬

View attachment 2743812
---
Katie Price vibes. She’s up and down like a yoyo, bipolar maybe?

Reactions: 21
I dread to think of the issues these children will have in later life being forced to see these ridiculous filters, watching TV all the time and being stuck in front of an i-pad all the time. It's all very worrying.

Why has Nowhere even got a dummy at 3yrs old? I've always hated them and you can see from his front teeth that they are already damaged as he's got buck teeth.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What sad lives these twats lead,everything is broadcast from a phone.
Kids aren’t kids anymore they are like robots,chazza is fucked in the head.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I dread to think of the issues these children will have in later life being forced to see these ridiculous filters, watching TV all the time and being stuck in front of an i-pad all the time. It's all very worrying.

Why has Nowhere even got a dummy at 3yrs old? I've always hated them and you can see from his front teeth that they are already damaged as he's got buck teeth.

View attachment 2743879
View attachment 2743880
View attachment 2743881
View attachment 2743882
duck she’s annoying 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she post these videos of them messing with the filters? They're of no interest to anyone else at all

Reactions: 18
This was posted on Stacey Solomon’s Insta. She’s another celeb that sells access to her children with constantly posting photos and videos of them half dressed. All for the money.

Why don’t these people realise the danger they are putting their children in.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
This was posted on Stacey Solomon’s Insta. She’s another celeb that sells access to her children with constantly posting photos and videos of them half dressed. All for the money.

Why don’t these people realise the danger they are putting their children in.
They know they just don’t care they care about money that’s all

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.