Charlotte Dawson #40 Nobody cares about your pezza. 🤢 A family like yours belongs on Jezza!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FYI to the ‘expert’ it’s not baby led weaning if the parent is holding (forcing) the food into the child’s mouth…

Reactions: 25
I was 15 stone, size 16/18 when I had my baby 10 months ago, have lost 4 stone so about the same as she claims is now and I’m still not a size 10. So can confirm, lying witch 🤥 also take note chazza I’ve achieved this by EATING HEALTHILY AND EXERCISING

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Great idea Chazza encouraging Nowhere to dance with a toothbrush in his mouth you idiot.

Oh look, she's also showing the Belters that he does indeed wash his hands after it was spoken about on here! 🙄

Screenshot_20240207-204756~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
9pm and Jude is up well that lasted then! No doubt Chazza can't be arsed rowed with Pob and he's gone to the pub. Also i love my kids very much and gave them plenty of affection when they were little but the way she was sqeezing and practically snogging Jude just now i found really over the top she relies far too much on those boys emotionally and physically

Reactions: 20
State of those feet with that minging crappy tan. The white toe stands out a mile. Not a great advert whatsoever.

Screenshot_20240207_232202_InsMate.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That poor kid looks sick being thrown about like that.

---

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Shaped like a bleeping Tic-tac with legs 😩
She really does have the oddest shaped body. I’ve never seen someone’s back so seamlessly morph into their arse.
---
Yrs, I heard that. He's got a right bleeping gob on him hasn't he? Imagine their rows!

View attachment 2739929
Little behind but is it just me or is standing in your knickers, holding your 6 month old while he vomits, ignoring it and just casually filming yourself just weird as duck.

Put some clothes on ffs. Those kids don’t stand a chance when they start school. Does she literally not give a tit how much her kids will be bullied when they unearth this stuff?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She needs to be careful throwing Jude around like that has she never heard of shaken baby syndrome?? And don’t get me started on when he was sick TWICE and she didn’t even notice the second time she was too busy eye bleeping the camera and STILL kept chucking him about!!! She has no clue!!!!!!! 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 26
11pm and Jude is still up and bouncing about in that thing again why on earth did that stupid so called baby expert choose to work with this prick of all people? She hasn't even managed a week useless cow

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Wow! If you can loose a stone and drop 4 dress sizes in a month from doing a couple of side steps and shaking some maracas then sign me up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Wow! If you can loose a stone and drop 4 dress sizes in a month from doing a couple of side steps and shaking some maracas then sign me up 🤣🤣
If only it was that easy 😂

I’ve lost over a stone since before Christmas and though my clothes are slightly looser I still cannot get in the next size down. Obviously the belly blaster is magic

Reactions: 18
I’m 9.5 stone and not a size ten! All my weight, like hers, is around my mid section meaning size ten waists don’t fit, even if the rest of it does. She’s a liar and she’s definitely using ozempic or wyovy or something similar

Reactions: 14
I dance like that when queuing for the toilet at work (one toilet in the staff room) and I've not lost a stone

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s hard to believe that there are people out there who actually believe this though and give her money!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.