Charlotte Dawson #37 While Chazza is flaunting her belleh, Pob's on top of a tart giving it some welleh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hideous over the top pile of tat! Just like she is 😂

View attachment 2599979
That looks so common,for gods sake this dick has no class.
And why doesn’t she use the correct spelling instead of all this chavvy spelling crap.
Honestly she doesn’t belong in st annes she belongs as far away from st annes as humanly possible.
Absolute disgrace she is,we’re is tracey,at the doctors probably waddling around taking pictures of the waiting room.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It looks like Pob has been buffing his torso.
Wonder if he polishes his helmet,I doubt it dirty horror.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone happy exposing their (hideous) ass to kids needs checking out. Horrible man, how he’s procreated is beyond me
Yep,can’t help but think dazza might need his hard drive checking,I just have a horrible feeling he’s a peodo.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Hideous over the top pile of tat! Just like she is 😂

View attachment 2599979
Pob will be riding the arse off that nutcracker before the nights out 🤣
---
That looks so common,for gods sake this dick has no class.
And why doesn’t she use the correct spelling instead of all this chavvy spelling crap.
Honestly she doesn’t belong in st annes she belongs as far away from st annes as humanly possible.
Absolute disgrace she is,we’re is tracey,at the doctors probably waddling around taking pictures of the waiting room.
Is it a nice area she lives in?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Must be bad ticket sales!

Some of those photos!!!! 😂😂😂

charlottedawsy_1701281118890.jpg

Reactions: 6
"What I love is May is my mum's birthday, so I made it all about her (show's a photo that's all about Chazza) and September is Matt's birthday do I made it all about him (Shows a photo that includes Chazza and the ferals and like always, is nothing about Matt at all!)

I suppose at least she got the company to put AD on the stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2600303

Lovely wholesome family choice there for September. A happy fambo of 4
Absolutely spot on 😂😂😂😂
---
View attachment 2600303

Lovely wholesome family choice there for September. A happy fambo of 4
MY profile pic,you absolute genius x
---
This is mentally unstable tit. What the duck!

View attachment 2600760
The amount of bird tit, and hands, and people pissing up that hideous statue is disgusting .ewww
---
This is mentally unstable tit. What the duck!

View attachment 2600760
Get a life you freaky cock stain

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.