Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Opinionated

VIP Member
There was NO miscarriage. It was a lie and a massive distraction from Noah's accident. You would not be wearing a light, short dress, and acting the way she did straight after a REAL miscarriage. It's all detailed in Wiki 2.

She insulted women who have actually miscarried, myself included (I was hospitalised) with her lies. She's a fucking disgrace and karma will get her back don't worry! ๐Ÿ’ฏ
---
Grifted meals for the Ginge Tweenie. ๐Ÿ™„

View attachment 2584677View attachment 2584678
Why does Noahโ€™s teeth look like theyโ€™ve been shaved down ready to fit veneers??

• Haha
Reactions: 21

our trace

VIP Member
They must be teetering on going bankrupt surly.
Her income is not that great and other family members are just as broke as she is.
God knows how they are managing it but behind the scenes they must be bricking it.

our trace

VIP Member
Jesus ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚all of those Christmas outfits look like very cheap shit.
Infact her whole house and decor is cheap nasty shit.
Christmas decorations cheap shit,make up cheap shit,chazza cheap shit.
What a load of old shit ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

our trace

VIP Member
Yes thatโ€™s what I was thinking,department store decorations๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Its all image and front with her. She's stuck in the 1980s with her muvver. Ludicrous.
All begged/gifted/scrounged shit etc.

She's FORTY years too fucking late for high-kicking minge-flashing, bow ties, fluffy mule slippers, furs and berets etc

That died out with Cilla Black , the White Whale & cheap housing back in the days of Cannon & Ball , and Mike and fucking Bernie Winters

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
Obviously we are all very jealous ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚,but yes sheโ€™s definitely not the most
Visual person in the world when interior design is concerned.
Sheโ€™s very traveller style themed I think( actually travelling folk have more class than chazza and thatโ€™s saying something).
Sheโ€™s seriously delusional if she thinks her style is attractive.
---
And gossip on our matty boy,well indeed he was out drinking,tut tut tut,full on flirting with a girl in the deacon in lytham.
Friend of friend spotted him and his friends,he was quite drunk and was seen talking on his phone later outside lytham house,apparently he was arguing but canโ€™t be sure.
I think she called him because chazza doesnโ€™t trust him.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
Faking a miscarriage and doing faces which mock people with disability.
Vile.
I donโ€™t know how she doesnโ€™t get pulled up on this or her old racist Facebook posts, or what she did to that poor woman with the same name. People have been cancelled for a lot less, how does she still have a following?

• Heart

Ashfox

Chatty Member
Been busy at work so missed a whole thread!!
what is the crack? Them two arenโ€™t following each other anymore? Have they split? Hes crying out for sympathy and sheโ€™s busy ignoring it ? ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
Nope not following each other and no mention of him being in hospital while sheโ€™s been in London.

No โ€œget well soon Daddyโ€ etc etcโ€ฆ unless theyโ€™ve suddenly decided to keep it all private, Iโ€™m guessing theyโ€™re โ€œ on a breakโ€ x

• Wow
  • Heart

our trace

VIP Member
All that rubbish was gifted/heavily discounted because the amount of plugging she did for the companies was ridiculous.

They're skint - don't be fooled as it's all smoke and mirrors! These Instacunts don't pay for anything.
---
Pob's excelled himself this morning. We have a screenshot of a couple of drips! ๐Ÿ™„

View attachment 2560880
---
Chazza's going to have to be very careful with the way she's going considering Pob's always been much more into a healthy lifestyle. She really needs to take a good look at her disgusting diet because she's setting those kids up for a lifetime of illness as well if it carries on. She will end up like Les.

View attachment 2560882
I have no doubt there as broke as anything,what a fuck tard posting his drip on Instagram.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Who gives a rats fanny about his kidney stones.
Fucking moron ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Mintymoo

Chatty Member
Wonder why she had the camera pointed away from Noah while she was recording him, probably not strapped in.
And Pob clipping his nails into the kids bath ๐Ÿคข
She had the phone camera pointed away from him because she was f*โ‚ฌking driving!!๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ

She pans it over the steering wheel to the side(door) view and you can hear that the vehicle is in motion.
Stupid bint๐Ÿซต๐ŸผChazza๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ

• Angry
Reactions: 20

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Really weird the the "he's here" post that had been revived altogether, is now back as a pinned post.๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
I bet Pob can't wait to get back out on the pull again. Just proves how fake their set-up is. She didn't even visit him in hospital let alone take the kids to see him. If that was my old man, I'd be there every single day. ๐Ÿ’ฏ

• Heart

our trace

VIP Member
Tracey is looking after the brats,sheโ€™s gone private in recent weeks.
Tracey is sitting kids while cunt stain does her cheap gig.
Blackpool pleasure beach test her for drugs,thatโ€™s your policy for all working members.?
---
She signed for two seasons so in a concract.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Sheโ€™s spent all that money and now working to pay it back ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lilylate

VIP Member
Noah playing with the plastic fruit and veg, I bet he doesnโ€™t know what they are! Itโ€™s also the closest that child is going to get to some proper nutrition!
And the Christmas trees and decorations, how can having someone come in and do it for you feel anything like as special as doing it yourself? Thatโ€™s all part of a proper Christmas. They also look like department store trees - amazing, but superficial and just all for show..

• Haha

dazzled103

VIP Member
A huge congratulations to @VC10 for our new thread title! Well done VC!! ๐Ÿ˜˜

In the last thread we had a few treats such as a Pamela Pumpkin TikTok, Chazza doing a voice-over for Foxy Bingo including a stream with bingo balls floating down it, Chazza dressed as Blunder Woman, and a pissed-up lunch with her druggy mates. Pob is currently back in hospital for his kidney stones taking selfies. ๐Ÿคก He misses the boys but no mention of Chazza at all!

"Are you OK hun?" โœŠ๐Ÿ’ฆ

Will Chazza get dressed and take the boys to see him in hospital? Not a bloody chance of that! ๐Ÿ˜‚

A full recap can be found in Wiki 14 which is now up-to-date!

Carry on Belters! ๐Ÿ’—

Previous thread:-

---
Another hospital selfie. He's even included a moustache filter. Missing the boys but obviously not missing Slob.

What an absolute wanker he looks. ๐Ÿคก

View attachment 2559645
---
Back with the Belleh Blaster shite again.

Pure desperation for content at this point. ๐Ÿ’ฏ

View attachment 2559648
His blood pressure will be through the roof with all those nurses!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ maybe heโ€™ll need a bed bath ๐Ÿคฃ #tentanyone?

• Haha

our trace

VIP Member
Tell us more Our Trace! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Well I think she wasnโ€™t happy about him going out,apparently they had an argument that night,now sheโ€™s just being over the top with the Christmas videos.
Heโ€™s 100 percent messing around when heโ€™s out,oh chazza you have no idea.
These women in question are health freaks and go to the gym daily,pob loves healthy woman,well thatโ€™s chazza out of the picture.๐Ÿท

• Wow
  • Haha