Charlotte Dawson #36 Is it fluff, is it leather? No, it's Grandad Les come back as a feather!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Change that baby's nappy ffs and WTF is that crap she's advertising now.

Nailed it - more like failed it.

charlottedawsy_1699303768289.jpg

charlottedawsy_1699303801124.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Her latest story. Jude rolling about. Of course he is! - His nappy is full to the brim, its helping him roll over ffs.😡 Absolute lazy witch. I have been a single full time working mum since my LO was born, and have never left my kid in a filled nappy like she does. Its just a prime example of a lazy entitled fucker .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Her latest story. Jude rolling about. Of course he is! - His nappy is full to the brim, its helping him roll over ffs.😡 Absolute lazy witch. I have been a single full time working mum since my LO was born, and have never left my kid in a filled nappy like she does. Its just a prime example of a lazy entitled fucker .
She really does have a thing about not changing sodden nappies 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The fact she’s not embarrassed about showing her children in sodden nappies is appalling. His poor bum must be red raw😭.

I know I’ve said it a million times but it sickens me how her only content is her children and flinging her grotesque body around like a nut job.

Reactions: 27
Wont change his nappy because she has to buy them.Looks like it has been on him all night to be that pissed wet through :mad:

• Sad
Noah with the ball pit balls was buzzing off his nut on sugar.😵💫
Matt loves a kids party, he's recovered well from the 'surgery', running around with Chucky on his shoulders. There's Yummy Mummy's there, only reason he went.🤡
Loses his tit at a toddler weeing in the bath but laughs hysterically at his mate getting his hole out in front of kids. 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 21
She really is as thick.as duck.
She tags the nail salon that she uses for her acrylics every few weeks
Now she's saying she uses this shite 14 day mani thing...woman!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wiki Ref: 05/11/23

Why film Noah being so rough with Jude's little arms?

At least do his babygrow up you Idiot. 🤬

View attachment 2555869
She should be teaching Noah to be gentle, but she is too busy shoving a camera in their faces as usual. It only takes a second and Jude could really be hurt. I feel for Noah too as much as he seems a brat, it's because of how she is raising him. Zero discipline, no boundaries, no routine. It's not benefiting him now, and will not benefit him in the future. Why don't her family / friends pull her up??

Reactions: 14
She should be teaching Noah to be gentle, but she is too busy shoving a camera in their faces as usual. It only takes a second and Jude could really be hurt. I feel for Noah too as much as he seems a brat, it's because of how she is raising him. Zero discipline, no boundaries, no routine. It's not benefiting him now, and will not benefit him in the future. Why don't her family / friends pull her up??
She won't be pulled up by anybody around her as they're all enablers and thick as tit. Our Trace is far, far away with the fairies. She created this monster. 💯

Hello Fresh is taking a backset amongst the instagrammers - seems Abbott-Lyon is now the new thing: btw this woman is as bad as Chazza: View attachment 2541415
I forgot Mills/Imo gave the new girl an equally cringy name. 'Oriavella'.

I think she also breastfed Renaelia long into toddlerhood just to pacify her so Mum didn't need to interact with her in other ways.

A Reddit name nerd community plus a Baby Centre post both said the first name sound like 'Renal' as in kidney so it sounds like a kidney drug. 😂

Oh and I Googled the other name and Google showed me Aurovela on US pharmacy websites which is a birth control brand. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if her idea that Noah has to be involved with everything to do with Jude/Shude is actually detrimental to the kids.

Both kids need one on one time with each parent rather that always doing everything together like their conjoined. Maybe Noah feeling like it's him and Mum alone sometimes might help the confusion?

And He. Needs. His. Own. Room. ASAP!

• Heart
It’ll be interesting as Chuude grows up, at the moment Feral has these ‘insta’ moments of playing nicely (I bet there’s lots not shown!), but that’s because it feels like him and his mum, plus Chude as side show Bob…. But when Chude grows up and is part of the main act, wanting his own laughs from mummy, I can see them being quite competitive and performing monkeys for their mum….

Reactions: 12
I wonder if her idea that Noah has to be involved with everything to do with Jude/Shude is actually detrimental to the kids.

Both kids need one on one time with each parent rather that always doing everything together like their conjoined. Maybe Noah feeling like it's him and Mum alone sometimes might help the confusion?

And He. Needs. His. Own. Room. ASAP!
Everything she does is detrimental to her kids, I don’t think she’s ever shown one bit of decent parenting.

• Heart
Everything she does is detrimental to her kids, I don’t think she’s ever shown one bit of decent parenting.
She’s the embodiment of someone who should never have had kids, she’s way too selfish to put them first

Reactions: 19
Nice LV boots 🤣🤣🤣🤣 as for that nappy, couldn’t even stay in the suit it was so full. She’d rather video than care. Caring don’t get you engagement 🙄🙄🙄
---
I’ve never seen a less enticing competition prize, £100 and a bunch of her old tat that she can’t sell. It really show’s her target audience if this is considered a prize 🤣🤣
Don’t forget the chippeh!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🍟

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It’ll be interesting as Chuude grows up, at the moment Feral has these ‘insta’ moments of playing nicely (I bet there’s lots not shown!), but that’s because it feels like him and his mum, plus Chude as side show Bob…. But when Chude grows up and is part of the main act, wanting his own laughs from mummy, I can see them being quite competitive and performing monkeys for their mum….
I was told by my health visitor (many moons ago) that older siblings, who are toddlers, are generally OK with younger siblings until they start to move and play themselves. I think Chazza's forced paring of the boys will bring trouble.

Thread suggestion....
#37 Here comes Blunder Woman prancing about, totally affected and acting for clout

Or something like that 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.