Charlotte Dawson #29 BabyChella was perfect for Jeremy Kyle. She looked like a freak and Pob ran a mile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THREAD SUGGESTION #30. Feral #2 nearly due but all slob cares about is who shopped who!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
With social services would you need to know the school of nowhere, her address and number to call her on? That’s why I’m thinking it’s someone close to her to know those details. Yet she’ll blame the trolls because she continues to plaster private information all over the internet because strangers miss seeing videos of him
She posts him in his nursery uniform all the time it would be easy to work out what nursery he goes to

Reactions: 17
With social services would you need to know the school of nowhere, her address and number to call her on? That’s why I’m thinking it’s someone close to her to know those details. Yet she’ll blame the trolls because she continues to plaster private information all over the internet because strangers miss seeing videos of him
Not necessarily. If the concerns raised in the referral are serious enough then the social worker will do all the leg work, i.e. finding out which professionals are involved and speaking to them. That’s probably why she’s saying this latest worker was more antagonising, she will have been asking more questions and doing more background checks with it being a repeat referral

Reactions: 19
I reckon Kimbo must've told her to shove it! I can't believe how close their neighbours are though. Poor bastards.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
WTF is going on here ???
View attachment 2330364
So she’s collecting her colostrum for the baby, I have to do mine this week in prep to have my baby on Sunday (GD). Fortunately though I won’t find it necessary to video/take photos and will be doing it in the privacy of my own bedroom with the blinds closed without grandad les or any of the neighbours watching 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My money is on Jude for the new baby! Seen loads of them recently and typical of chazza to jump on the bandwagon!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.