Charlotte Dawson #29 BabyChella was perfect for Jeremy Kyle. She looked like a freak and Pob ran a mile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you all for the votes for my new thread title! πŸ’—

BabyChella is now over and we only have a few weeks left until Baby Boyo is here! The clock is ticking!

For a recap of the last thread, please see Wiki 11 for highlights!

Carry on Belters!

Previous thread:

Reactions: 18
Tacky, nasty, cheap dirty geebag dragging up that horrible brat of a child… apologies for the vitriol, but when you read the threads in bulk it paints quite the picture!

Reactions: 19
I get a feeling she had a couple of drinks at BabyChella.
I know she acts a twit sober but she gets more 'lively' throughout. I'd be knackered.

Reactions: 15
Can’t be arsed to attend this event -This Preggo Bird only turns up for things where she can stuff her face, get a crap laden Goodie Bag and be papped hugging her lump of a bump. Obviously!

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Oh piss off chazza with your fat preggo lard bellah.
She’s utterly disgusting and gross,bet she has really smelly feet,she just looks like she pongs.

Reactions: 15
Happy Friday Belters! Hope you’ve all squeezed in an early 5k like Pob πŸ’ͺ🏼 to start the day…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s a colleague just finished up on her maternity leave with 2 weeks to go to her due date. If Chazza ever had to work a 35 hour week, pregnant or not it’d finish her off the lazy mare.

Reactions: 22
Thank you all for the votes for my new thread title! πŸ’—

BabyChella is now over and we only have a few weeks left until Baby Boyo is here! The clock is ticking!

For a recap of the last thread, please see Wiki 11 for highlights!

Carry on Belters!

Previous thread:

The ads and bump content is going to be off the scale. She only went to that influencer thing the other day to get freebies and negotiate ad deals. She's totally disgusting.
---
Tacky, nasty, cheap dirty geebag dragging up that horrible brat of a child… apologies for the vitriol, but when you read the threads in bulk it paints quite the picture!
You're spot on

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
That woman painting the mural really wants to tell nowherre to piss off you can tell he’s annoying her πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wanna see their reaction reading these threads imagine her face πŸ˜‚ she’ll just be frowning and shaking her head but not explaining anything. She knows it’s all true. She’s vile. I would love to see melted Ken reading things out to her, especially the nicknames πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ummmm some may say that she’s starting to regret getting pregnant……Many a true word is spoken in jest.
I was thinking this. I think the reality of nowhere being totally unprepared for a new baby in the house is setting in. It's going to be a shitshow

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I was thinking this. I think the reality of nowhere being totally unprepared for a new baby in the house is setting in. It's going to be a shitshow
It's going to be joyous!

Especially for those of us who have had more than one child. Where we bothered to prepare the first for the arrival of the second and it was still bloody hard work, needing eyes everywhere. There's 27 months between my two. I thought I'd done everything as right as I could and what did my little tit (he was then and at 20 remains a little tit)start doing? Sleep regression, waking constantly in the night, getting up at 4am every, bleeping, day! Climbing everything (standing on window sills or the back of the sofa for example), opening the front door, emptying out all of the cupboards ALL OF THE TIME! Noah is already possessive of her (my mummy, isn't as cute when he's strangling the new born while you have a wee)

She's started giving Noah his night-time bottles again - why? Why would you actively regress your child?

SHE IS FUCKED. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ummmm some may say that she’s starting to regret getting pregnant……Many a true word is spoken in jest.
Chazza the reason you will have another child that won't sleep is because of your crappy parenting. You're not just unlucky, you have done Jack tit to get your child into any kind of routine, you feed him rubbish, barely take him out to burn off some energy, and he doesn't have his own room and space to associate with sleep and rest. I do genuinely feel for parents who do everything they can but still have bad sleepers, but in this case it's down to sheer laziness and selfishness and I have no sympathy. She doesn't know what will hit her.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
As someone who wasn’t blessed with crotch fruit goblins even I am aware that they require an absolute minimum of a routine & an early introduction to hummus & cruditΓ©s x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It was all fun and games partying and holidaying until the early hours with a baby in tow but they're certainly feeling the brunt of it now. Some nourishing food and a simple bath, story, bed would have gone some way to helping Noah get into a decent routine which would enable him to develop properly emotionally and physically.
Just the basics.
They can't even provide that. It's always been the easy route. Laziness has come to bite them on their arses.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is it just me or how awful that Noah is up on that chair facing the back?!! Perfect accident waiting to happen… even if you’re watching him the chair would be smacked on the ground before you could heap him

Reactions: 13
'I look so much like my Dad without make up' That is not a good thing Charlotte your Dad is Les Dawson not Brad Pitt.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.