Charlotte Dawson #29 BabyChella was perfect for Jeremy Kyle. She looked like a freak and Pob ran a mile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why she is making a massive song and dance publicly about SS being involved. Wait I do she just wants loads of attention and people saying what a great mum she is! If I had been contacted once by SS I would be mortified and do my best to sort any issues out, if any, and wouldn't be broadcasting it. She clearly must have had a visit. She needs to get off her flat backside and start acting responsibly. It's going to go horribly wrong once she has the second baby and nobody around her seems to be any support. Pob needs to grow a backbone.

Reactions: 27
Probably one of her mates grassing her up for being on the powder and drinking whilst pregnant and in charge of a minor, innit

Reactions: 18
She's so deluded that it couldn't possibly be more than one person contacting SS. Because it's definitely a troll, a hater, a jealous person. It's not because they think Noah is being neglected, it's because they dislike her.
She's in la la land.
We want her to keep posting though, because that poor boy is being safeguarded by her viewers. If it all goes on behind closed doors (which it inevitably will be) then he will be let down.
Awful as it sounds, we know it's never going to get better, so it's better that we're seeing it to report it and with evidence. Best case scenario is that she shapes up and starts putting Noah first and being a responsible parent, but I can't see that happening.
She has a cardboard cut out of her Dad ffs, she's not even sane of mind

Last edited:
She's so deluded that it couldn't possibly be more than one person contacting SS. Because it's definitely a troll, a hater, a jealous person. It's not because they think Noah is being neglected, it's because they dislike her.
She's in la la land.
We want her to keep posting though, because that poor boy is being safeguarded by her viewers. If it all goes on behind closed doors (which it inevitably will be) then he will be let down.
Awful as it sounds, we know it's never going to get better, so it's better that we're seeing it to report it and with evidence. Best case scenario is that she shapes up and starts putting Noah first and being a responsible parent, but I can't see that happening.
She has a cardboard cut out of her Dad ffs, she's not even sane of mind
Putting on sm that she's "emotionally unstable" won't go in her favour either 🤡

Reactions: 16
Did I hear that correctly that she said it’s ‘exciting’ that they’ve nearly uncovered the SS informer? Eh? There is nothing exciting about this situation. Why doesn’t she just take her child off social media? I find it baffling! I don’t actually believe that SS will do anything as I’ve worked with them when children have been in horrendous conditions and they always try and keep the children with the parents. So I don’t believe anything we’ve seen on social media would be enough for them to act. But surely she would at the very least show that he is eating well, sleeping well in his own room, stop posting him half naked or just in a nappy! Why isn’t common sense kicking in?

Reactions: 28
Did I hear that correctly that she said it’s ‘exciting’ that they’ve nearly uncovered the SS informer? Eh? There is nothing exciting about this situation. Why doesn’t she just take her child off social media? I find it baffling! I don’t actually believe that SS will do anything as I’ve worked with them when children have been in horrendous conditions and they always try and keep the children with the parents. So I don’t believe anything we’ve seen on social media would be enough for them to act. But surely she would at the very least show that he is eating well, sleeping well in his own room, stop posting him half naked or just in a nappy! Why isn’t common sense kicking in?
You did hear correctly. I don’t know how she can describe any of this situation as exciting, escalating if she’s so adamant that it’s all false.

• Wow
Here comes the cringy ‘mum’ content. Pretending to care about Noah whilst she lounges about in her stinking pjs. Calling him her best friend, what next…her drinking buddy once feral has dropped out of her? Waiting for the soft play video of her rolling down the slide thinking she’s mum of the year

the troulble is she is trying her best to make it a link,without actually saying it because shes a sly tit, that the ss are in some way part of her knowing who it is. which is bleeping ugly of her. because its the one place that would NEVER disclose to anyone.
so she knows by something esle. and thats by someone she is close to saying something. because nothing she is saying could be related to knowing who made a call. what details would she know for her to indetify them from anything the ss have asked her about. thats not a troll. no one on her knows her like that.nor she them.
so it cant be anyone on here becasue everyone laps over eachother with the same or similar in what they say about her behaviour.
and what shes doing is putting children in danger. by insinuating that you can find out who made the phone call which you cant. its a protectected call from the very beginning.

Reactions: 17
Obviously thrives off the drama - gives her more content

Reactions: 13
Just as well Les is dead and never saw how she turned out. He would die of shame. 💯

• Haha
  • Sick
Imagine not knowing who she is and just walking past seeing a strange woman talking to a statue..she's not all there and just giving SS more ammo

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Passing his statue and saying close to him…. Back in the realms of craziness. How about focusing on your child and child to be!

Reactions: 15
She just can’t help but must constantly remind everyone that her dad has a statchoo.We know.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think one speculation with the SS thing before this one was Noah has picked up weird and inappropriate sexual words or something and is saying them at nursery so the nursery just has to get it investigated in case it's a safeguarding issue like evidence of abuse.

Reactions: 8
She’s thick as 2 short planks and lacks any common sense

Reactions: 13
With social services would you need to know the school of nowhere, her address and number to call her on? That’s why I’m thinking it’s someone close to her to know those details. Yet she’ll blame the trolls because she continues to plaster private information all over the internet because strangers miss seeing videos of him

Reactions: 10
Imagine not knowing who she is and just walking past seeing a strange woman talking to a statue..she's not all there and just giving SS more ammo
And why is she chatting with the Statchu - thought we’d established Les’s ashes are with Bagpuss. What’s the bleeping point - might as well chat with a passing seagull!

Christ Chazza -don’t blame the tRolLz - blame yourself, Pob, Bagpuss for the bleeping strawberry frappe sponsored mess Social Services are looking into…

Reactions: 23
Whoever got the commission for that statue needs to go to specsavers because it’s absolutely nothing like Les . Looks more like a Serbian dictator to me

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.