Charlotte Dawson #27 Social Services called but 'ur doing ur best'. Saw better parenting from Rose West!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another healthy lunch for Chazza & Baby.

Feral eating his with obligatory Dummy & Screen.
Can some younger parents please explain to me the screen thing please? I would never in a million years have wanted my child to be glued to a screen and not interacting as part of the family, especially at meal times - why have a child to not interact with them?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can some younger parents please explain to me the screen thing please? I would never in a million years have wanted my child to be glued to a screen and not interacting as part of the family, especially at meal times - why have a child to not interact with them?
iPads, phones , gaming consoles, tik tok , YouTube are the curse of this generation. Itā€™s seriously messing them up. Iā€™ve just banned my 12 year old son off YouTube. He was constantly going down rabbit holes watching YouTube. More needs to be done limit what are children can see online. Itā€™s totally wrong , itā€™s messing kids up
---
iPads, phones , gaming consoles, tik tok , YouTube are the curse of this generation. Itā€™s seriously messing them up. Iā€™ve just banned my 12 year old son off YouTube. He was constantly going down rabbit holes watching YouTube. More needs to be done limit what are children can see online. Itā€™s totally wrong , itā€™s messing kids up
And as for screen time. I completely agree. I donā€™t get it. My two were never fixed to screen as much as Noah. She just canā€™t be arsed to interact with him

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Iā€™ve got 2 younger step children and me and my partner donā€™t agree with tech ..we encourage the kids to be exactly that .. play , use imagination, read books, write their feelings down .. technology is given every now and then as treat.
And definitely not at meal times as how are they and even us meant to be mindful of what weā€™re eating when lost in a screen .
For nowhere esp heā€™s already been enabled to eat unlimited amount of crap and god know how many cals his little body consumes.
Iā€™m 44 so not an old parent .. but all the stupid family are doing is setting the kid up to fail like them.. itā€™s beggars belief that pob doesnā€™t step in and encourage/enable healthy mind and diet to his son. The self absorbed knob he is.
I couldnā€™t sit back and look after my body but watch my kids eat all the crap and risk of diabetes etc .
Just my own personal opinion šŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 14
I remember holidays and meals out with mine when they were little and taking their little rucksacks with toys, books, colouring in to keep them amused. Yeah it was before tablets but Iā€™m shocked at what itā€™s like now when I go out and even their parents are glued to their phones with no conversation. We never get our phones out when eating itā€™s just rude.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She repulses me with her bleeping arse crack out while she is tanning and I love the fact she is fuming cos Matthew has a life without her šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
He's got no choice. She's trapped him with those kids and she has no life beyond Instagram! duck me, I'd get out as much as possible too! I bet he couldn't believe something went his way when Noah refused to get out of the co-sleeping bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I give it 6 months after the birth of their second feral and heā€™ll be out the door and away

Reactions: 19
Why does she find it funny noah copying off her big mouth? Heā€™s going to be a loud rude fucker just like her itā€™s not funny itā€™s embarrassing

Reactions: 11
Technology can be a marvellous thing, but unfortunately certain generations of parents are using it to be the actual parent!
its pure laziness, the constant use.
I grew up in a time when there was no phones/tablets or computers, so you relied on your parents for activities or made your own.
you came home from school and played outside, school holidays you were outside. Your mum made 1 meal at mealtimes (no choice) and everyone sat down at the table, if you didnā€™t eat it, you definitely wouldnā€™t get anything else made! Snacks were very limited as they ā€˜would ruin your teaā€ šŸ¤£

Everything is done for convenience now, toys, tech, food, products, but unfortunately some parents have used all these as enablers to actually not parent at all. So we are now seeing generations of bratty, brainwashed, self entitled kids.

Iā€™ve also noticed that parents who are actually trying their hardest & doing things like less tech, decent food, good sleep routines etc are made to feel like theyā€™re being smug or inferior in some way, which is shocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I give it 6 months after the birth of their second feral and heā€™ll be out the door and away
He won't leave until he's met someone else. Why would he? He lives in a million pound house, with his own room, is allowed to cheat and shag hookers, does what he likes, when he likes. He has no reason to leave until someone else comes along

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Technology can be a marvellous thing, but unfortunately certain generations of parents are using it to be the actual parent!
I grew up in a time when there was no phones/tablets or computers, so you relied on your parents for activities or made your own.
you came home from school and played outside, school holidays you were outside. Your mum made 1 meal at mealtimes (no choice) and everyone sat down at the table, if you didnā€™t eat it, you definitely wouldnā€™t get anything else made! Snacks were very limited as they ā€˜would ruin your teaā€ šŸ¤£

Everything is done for convenience now, toys, tech, food, products, but unfortunately some parents have used all these as enablers to actually not parent at all. So we are now seeing generations of bratty, brainwashed, self entitled kids.

Iā€™ve also noticed that parents who are actually trying their hardest & doing things like less tech, decent food, good sleep routines etc are made to feel like theyā€™re being smug or inferior in some way, which is shocking.
Completely agree. For the first time ever , Iā€™ve had to ground my daughter and take things away as since sheā€™s started highschool , sheā€™s really been pushing boundaries. I was telling her off the other day and she said , some of my friends donā€™t even get grounded or loose things. I couldnā€™t believe it , these types are parents are just making people like myself who just want the best for are children , to look like absolute arse holes to them. Itā€™s not fair

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He won't leave until he's met someone else. Why would he? He lives in a million pound house, with his own room, is allowed to cheat and shag hookers, does what he likes, when he likes. He has no reason to leave until someone else comes along
He might be there a while ā€¦ who in their right mind would want to shack up with Pobface šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've seen the cheating with hookers thing mentioned a few times
Can someone tell me the gossip or point me to where it is on the wiki please?

Reactions: 8

We all have a TV dinner now and then - but my point here was why, when it's a gorgeous day, she's got her mum over for a chippy tea and they are eating in the garden, why does he need a screen at that time?

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Yes we experience this when wr tell people .. you can see the looks on peoples faces .. like I say to anyone each to their own..I donā€™t say to judge others or try make other parents feel inadequate .. I think there is a time when they can make their own choices and you lose them to friends and tech.
And Iā€™ve seen it so many times esp regarding bullying there is no escape from it if they have phone /SM.. home is their safe space to grow organically.šŸ™ƒ

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just caught up! She fuming at pob isn't she šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ as much of a twit he is atleast he looks after himself and does work unlike chazza who does duck all.

I've seen the cheating with hookers thing mentioned a few times
Can someone tell me the gossip or point me to where it is on the wiki please?
It's in Wiki 3 under 'Love Rat Matt' with receipts.
---
New thread Belters:

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.