Charlotte Dawson #27 Social Services called but 'ur doing ur best'. Saw better parenting from Rose West!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ her toes are either fat or she’s swelling 🎈
Not surprised the amount of salt she eats!

Her entire Insta reeks of desperation:
Ad after ad, Paid for paps, pop-up shops, ads for freebies ads for the scam diet have started to appear, ads for the the tit make-up, the never ending tan ads, the stomp reels, the moaning. BROKE & DESPERATE.
1686762413729.png

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hope when kids of these “influencers”grow up they sue the arse off their parents for posting crap like that about them for the world to see

Reactions: 25
I don’t mean this to be offensive in any way but does anyone else think she may have a special needs? The way she behaves is not normal at all.

In the wake of the recent SS visits you would think she might have the sense to be mindful of her actions and behaviour but there she is stripping off and gyrating in front of her child like it’s the most normal thing in the world and then posting it on social media.

Trace just sitting there like a gormless twit.
There’s definitely something not right
Is it just me or is her nose starting to resemble Westcracks? 🙄🤔 👃
Her whole face does, especially when she does her “hilarious” gurning.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2241307View attachment 2241308
I’m sorry but wtf. I showed my partner this video, his response was “how has anyone shagged that, you couldn’t pay me enough to go near that bleeping thing” 😂 I also told him about her sham diet and exercise plan. He’s a bit of a gym goer and he said there is absolutely no way on earth she was exercising regularly because of the way her entire body jiggles when she moves - there is no muscle tone whatsoever. I honestly don’t understand how her deluded followers can’t see through her lies when they see these videos of her half naked. Pregnant or not, she is absolutely repulsive. I’ve said this before but I think she looks like Karen Matthews (that scummy fucker who faked her daughter’s kidnapping, Shannon?)
That's it. I am dead!!! 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20230615-092019~2.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
My son was also potty training at 2 and half. Fully potty trained by 3. I don’t think it’s unusual at all for a 2 year old to be in nappies.

However, Noah showed an interest in the potty Chazza bought months ago and showed signs he was ready and she decided she wanted to ‘wait until the summer’ to potty train him🙄
Exactly! She bought him a proper little toilet which he was definitely interested in. Must have been about February, we’ve never seen it again! 🚽

Reactions: 11
It's quite sad that at her age the only thing she can think of for engagement online is pulling stupid faces.That is something a child would do but grow out of.Thats ALL she has really.

Reactions: 20
Imagine being in a ‘relationship’ where one just wants you as a sperm donor so they can get engagement on social media and the other is there simply for the cash. My husband does earlies and ALWAYS wakes me up by having a full blown conversation with me (men 🤦🏽‍♀️) but our son is in his OWN room. I’m a stay at home mum so it doesn’t really bother me, I can have my rest at some point. It makes no sense him being in that spare room 24/7 other than they aren’t together, he clearly hates her and doesn’t care about her at all or he would make her healthy meals whilst he does his own and she can like it or lump it. Same with Noah why can’t he do the food? She clearly can’t clean her dirty face never mind make dinner! She’s a filthy vile person. I hope that baby tears her a new hole when it falls out of her fishy pier

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I will say I’d love to know how she got Noah whizzing round on his scooter 😂 Mine just stands on hers and asks me to push it 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I will say I’d love to know how she got Noah whizzing round on his scooter 😂 Mine just stands on hers and asks me to push it 🤦🏼‍♀️
I don't think she will have taught him to ride it - remember what happened in Rome 😂 :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine being in a ‘relationship’ where one just wants you as a sperm donor so they can get engagement on social media and the other is there simply for the cash. My husband does earlies and ALWAYS wakes me up by having a full blown conversation with me (men 🤦🏽‍♀️) but our son is in his OWN room. I’m a stay at home mum so it doesn’t really bother me, I can have my rest at some point. It makes no sense him being in that spare room 24/7 other than they aren’t together, he clearly hates her and doesn’t care about her at all or he would make her healthy meals whilst he does his own and she can like it or lump it. Same with Noah why can’t he do the food? She clearly can’t clean her dirty face never mind make dinner! She’s a filthy vile person. I hope that baby tears her a new hole when it falls out of her fishy pier
No I don’t get the mealtimes either. My other half works away and often comes home late but we always have the same meals just I would eat earlier with the kids. It confuses me that Pob is so health conscious he isn’t, or doesn’t seem to be, bothered what his kid eats and even what she eats whilst she’s pregnant. The other thing I can think of is he doesn’t dare argue as I could imagine her saying it’s her child/baby so she decides. Awful relationship. Poor kids

Reactions: 17
It's quite sad that at her age the only thing she can think of for engagement online is pulling stupid faces.That is something a child would do but grow out of.Thats ALL she has really.
The older she gets the more desperate all her face pulling and belly jiggling are getting. If she wasn’t such a dick i would pity her that all she’s got to offer the world is being Les Dawsons daughter. She’s a bloody MUA, doing that more often, actually perfecting her technique would make for way more interesting content but I suppose that’s a wee bit too much like hard work for this slob.

Reactions: 15
The older she gets the more desperate all her face pulling and belly jiggling are getting. If she wasn’t such a dick i would pity her that all she’s got to offer the world is being Les Dawsons daughter. She’s a bloody MUA, doing that more often, actually perfecting her technique would make for way more interesting content but I suppose that’s a wee bit too much like hard work for this slob.
It's just so ... bizarre, cringe, and kind of sad? Les was a highly intelligent, hard-working, and private man who adored his family and had so many talents that he worked at. The gurning thing was a sort of by-product of the unfortunate way his jaw broke and he incorporated it into his act. But Charlotte seems to treat it like her #1 takeaway from his life, pulling faces and jiggling her "belleh" for views. In every other way she is his polar opposite: lazy, a horrid parent, no interest in anything outside herself, and will do anything for attention

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is one sick puppy putting Noah’s nearly naked body on social media,the thick bleep has to stop this reckless behaviour before noah suffers serious mental problems.
The weirdos that will do vile things with that picture and she still thinks it’s ok,her excuse my witches that follow me want to see noah.
I’m seriously scared for that little boy,what’s she doing stripping of like that and wiggling all her fat,that baby in there is coming out brain damaged.
Social services need to see how she’s behaving because it’s not normal,and it’s damaging for the kid.
Chazza your a disgrace and utterly grotesque
She is mentally deficient, that's obvious to anyone watching her actions.

That poor kid stands no chance. He will be as dysfunctional as them.

That poor boys diet. I don't give a duck about her. Her deluded Belleh blastah sheep must be brain dead if they think she lost weight by healthy eating.

Think this is from a few weeks back but came up in my fyp tik tok page... if my I brought chips into my hairdressers and scoffed them like me gob was a bloody washing machine, she'd shave all my hair off.. what a fooking nutjob

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.