Charlotte Dawson #28 Still feeding that statchu chips n graveh. Pack it in Chazza, u look chuffin crazeh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the votes for my new thread title with 39 votes!

The results of our Poll are below! I bet Pob gets steaming tonight on the Stag Do!! 😂

Screenshot_20230616-124436~2.png

You will find notable points of the last thread in the Wiki (bottom of 10 and the beginning of 11).

Carry on Belters! 😘

Previous thread:

Reactions: 14
has she even packed her hospital bag yet? I’m guessing it’ll be full of photos, cardboard cut out and books of Les to force the minute old crotch goblin to pose with

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Following on from the tech discussion, giving them one of our phones is an absolute last resort in a restaurant - we bring puzzle books, colouring, Polly Pockets etc but sometimes I let them play a game on my phone if they're really fed up. They know they are not allowed it up loud. One of my biggest irritations is parents who let their sprogs watch phones in restaurants on full volume! And you can even get Cosatto pushchairs with tablet/phone pockets in the hood so kids can watch while they're lying in the buggy....! 🤯

Tech can be great and even a social thing but it needs to be in moderation not just an excuse to be lazy. My girls' tablets sit in a cupboard for weeks on end. My eldest has one of our old phones for listening to audio books at night but we took every other app off it as we didn't want her on it in bed. She would if she could but as parents we need to put the boundaries in now or they'll end up addicted. I worry for Noah, when the new baby comes he'll be stuck in front of it even more as she won't be able to cope.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Following on from the tech discussion, giving them one of our phones is an absolute last resort in a restaurant - we bring puzzle books, colouring, Polly Pockets etc but sometimes I let them play a game on my phone if they're really fed up. They know they are not allowed it up loud. One of my biggest irritations is parents who let their sprogs watch phones in restaurants on full volume! And you can even get Cosatto pushchairs with tablet/phone pockets in the hood so kids can watch while they're lying in the buggy....! 🤯

Tech can be great and even a social thing but it needs to be in moderation not just an excuse to be lazy. My girls' tablets sit in a cupboard for weeks on end. My eldest has one of our old phones for listening to audio books at night but we took every other app off it as we didn't want her on it in bed. She would if she could but as parents we need to put the boundaries in now or they'll end up addicted. I worry for Noah, when the new baby comes he'll be stuck in front of it even more as she won't be able to cope.
I can’t believe the amount of mothers that put there kids in trollies and give them an iPad and have it on loud.
Well they get looks of me I can tell you,why so bloody loud ,it’s my shopping experience and there’s these bastard mothers shoving huge iPads in their faces.
Parenting these days is quite disturbing.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Coffee date with pob, more like having his ear chewed off about all the things he can and can't do on this trip. She'll be fizzing she won't be there keeping tabs on him and being centre of attention. He does what he wants Chazza he'll be loving this.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet Chazza's laid down the law!

---
That's a big stag! Beers already flowing! Pob's sitting with that stupid bloke that lets his little son repeatedly punch him and split his lip drawing blood that time in the restaurant!

353969977_980918803090329_1573247463973808913_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
She looks so old in that curly blow! Matts definitely balls deep with the strippers tonight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I bet Chazza's laid down the law!

View attachment 2244546
---
That's a big stag! Beers already flowing! Pob's sitting with that stupid bloke that lets his little son repeatedly punch him and split his lip drawing blood that time in the restaurant!

View attachment 2244553
View attachment 2244554
Honestly who would sleep with him except if you’re a prossie and getting paid and even at that I just couldn’t 🤢 who else would have him and who else would have her! WTF is he wearing and how many layers of fake tan hss he got on? hes the same colour as his hair.
Lets see if the 7 no voters have proved the yes voter’s wrong 🤭 its a stag do and he’s only 30 he is going to get absolutely shitfaced later😂 I wonder if the ‘lovely’ Dazza is at this stag 😒

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
has she even packed her hospital bag yet? I’m guessing it’ll be full of photos, cardboard cut out and books of Les to force the minute old crotch goblin to pose with
She had magazine article out with Noah saying the memory of Les gave her strength during the birth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Honestly who would sleep with him except if you’re a prossie and getting paid and even at that I just couldn’t 🤢 who else would have him and who else would have him! WTF is he wearing and how many layers of fake tan hss he got on? hes the same colour as his hair.
Lets see if the 7 no voters have proved the yes voter’s wrong 🤭 its a stag do and he’s only 30 he is going to get absolutely shitfaced later😂 I wonder if the ‘lovely’ Dazza is at this stag 😒
Oh God Jess, could you imagine if Dazza is going!!! 😂😂🤢🤢

• Sick
You would swear to god the way Chazza shows and holds her bump at every bleeping opportunity to remind us she is pregnant that she is the first woman on earth to get knocked up. Could you be arsed at all. Literally makes my blood boil when I see the prick

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This time it will be "how dad helped with the birth" with a picture of cardboard cut-out Les in surgical scrubs and a mask!!! 😂
she did not have magazines articles out when having Noah?? good god shes absolutely gone in the head, thats just not normal and who thinks of their dad while in labour 🤯 she has a sick mind. I 💯 blame bagpuss! I see still no mention of potty training despite saying last week she would this week? What the duck does she do all day?

• Heart
  • Haha
she did not have magazines articles out when having Noah?? good god shes absolutely gone in the head, thats just not normal and who thinks of their dad while in labour 🤯 she has a sick mind. I 💯 blame bagpuss! I see still no mention of potty training despite saying last week she would this week? What the duck does she do all day?
So many articles Jess! "My dad gave me strength during birth", recreating photos of Les holding her with Noah, then she went through a phase of seeing white feathers, robins, balloons, hearing bangs etc at the old house! Definitely tapped in the head! I'm wondering whether she'll film the birth this time. Bloody hope not!!

• Haha
  • Heart
So many articles Jess! "My dad gave me strength during birth", recreating photos of Les holding her with Noah, then she went through a phase of seeing white feathers, robins, balloons, hearing bangs etc at the old house! Definitely tapped in the head! I'm wondering whether she'll film the birth this time. Bloody hope not!!
She’s not normal that’s for sure.
My god her mother has some explaining to do,and what does pob look like in that jumper,he’s an ugly looking spud.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.