Charlotte Dawson #27 Social Services called but 'ur doing ur best'. Saw better parenting from Rose West!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think this is from a few weeks back but came up in my fyp tik tok page... if my I brought chips into my hairdressers and scoffed them like me gob was a bloody washing machine, she'd shave all my hair off.. what a fooking nutjob
Yeah but her hairdresser is probably on here slagging her off…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she genuinely had sciatica she wouldn’t be jumping, wobbling and generally fannying about like that. There’s some days mine is so bad I can barely stand. She lies so much she’s forgetting what she’s said
You are so right. Makes my blood boil when she lies about having sciatica. 😡I’ve just had a flare up and I was in tears the pain was so bad. She’s a lying tripe hound who wouldn’t recognise sciatica if it bit her on her flat arse. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I get sciatica through stress and at one point had it for 3 months. It’s was just so painful and no matter what you did it felt like my ankle to my bum had been mule kicked. Thankfully it passed but even walking hurt

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I get sciatica through stress and at one point had it for 3 months. It’s was just so painful and no matter what you did it felt like my ankle to my bum had been mule kicked. Thankfully it passed but even walking hurt
Same, I’ve had it for years. There’s no way in hell she could prance around like she does, it was all I could do to drag myself to the loo.

• Sad
You are so right. Makes my blood boil when she lies about having sciatica. 😡I’ve just had a flare up and I was in tears the pain was so bad. She’s a lying tripe hound who wouldn’t recognise sciatica if it bit her on her flat arse. 😡
Tripe hound 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like Bagpuss has given up on the fabulous Belleh Blaster plan too
Aye what is going on there?! She looks a really weird shape. Genetics were really against our Chazza with that as a mum and Les as a dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She repulses me with her bleeping arse crack out while she is tanning and I love the fact she is fuming cos Matthew has a life without her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Added to right move again, with a different estate agent with loads of their scabby furniture left behind. Hilarious they think the photos/ estate agent were the problem not the price :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
Added to right move again, with a different estate agent with loads of their scabby furniture left behind. Hilarious they think the photos/ estate agent were the problem not the price :ROFLMAO:
So tacky
---
She still doesn’t look pregnant,my god hunch back of Lytham St. Annes

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's fewmin!!!!! Pob's out on a stag do tomorrow night!!! (Although he doesn't drink!)

Then listen to her when she mentions about carrying high, but that's associated with carrying a girl, and then denies about saying she wanted another "mini me" and blames the 'trolls'. 🙄

Actually Chazza, blame Closer who put that. Remember you were fewmin about that first of all. Plus you DID say you wanted a girl! You thought it was going to be a girl ffs!

Reactions: 6
She really needs to not try for a third child. She should never have been allowed to have one child, let alone two. Worlds shittest mother, if you can even call her a mother

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.