Charlotte Dawson #25 Still moaning about trolls & Tattle. Read your new Wiki - that'll make you rattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, he’s doing no harm to anyone else bar himself, like the school playground with all the name calling.
We've only likened him to Peter Kay and Jimmy Five Bellies. After looking at Pob's last story he is a fucking disgusting cunt.
---
Filthy disgusting cunt. How could he do that in a family bar with children in there and right in front of his own daughter.

Says a lot about Pob when he's laughing at him. Vile - just vile.

This is DEFINITELY going on the Wiki.

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 83
Fucking hell, what a load of chavvy tramps they are.
Fucking "saddlebags" , there, showing his Blackwall tunnel , where underage children are sitting.
Thank fuck we never go to holidays where shit like that do. Blackpool can fucking keep them.
What desperate lives they lead.
Pob is as passive-aggresive as that lumpy slattern is, egging on saddlebags like that....

They deserve each other.
Fucking appalling shit people.

Reactions: 33
Dirty, rank bastard. It's bad enough doing that sort of shit anyway but it was right in front of his own daughter and Noah in a bar. You honestly have to question what goes on behind closed doors. What a vile scumbag.

Reactions: 30

What the absolute fuck !!!!!! ?????

Reactions: 21
Scum in the Sun.

Reactions: 7
Fucking appalling.

My partner would have planted his size 11s right on that moon - sized arse and pushed him head-first into the bar , for that, had we been there with kids around.

Reactions: 31
I take my earlier comments back. This is grotesque behaviour around children

Reactions: 40
Not just mooning, but bending over and spreading his arse crack wide with both hands spreading it open towards young minors,kids.

Pob, a father himself with a 2nd on the way, guffawing and laughing & filming it and putting it online.

The authorities would arrest them and charge them with obscenity offences, or more.

Reactions: 33
Melted Ken’s deleted the arsehole post… too late mate, it’s on Tattle forever now. Bad enough fatso necking all those pints but this is absolutely ghastly behaviour!

Reactions: 37
For a minute I felt bad for slagging him off , but then my guilt quickly turned to horror and disgust that should have a spoiler on it. I'm no prude , but fuck me ..infront of a child too

Reactions: 17
I'm in shock that anyone would even behave like that in the presence of young children. Its fucking abhorrent.

Reactions: 24
I’m totally shocked …
I mean slob and pob are rank but this is another level .. criminal indecent exposure .. hope the Spanish police turn up soon

Reactions: 22
Pre- school kids sitting there looking at his arse crack spread out . 4ft away.

Reactions: 16
Totally shocking and abhorrent
---
Some things spring to my mind to be honest with Jimmy ten bellies and I’d be sure to keep my kids well away from him

Reactions: 13
They deserve all the calling-out they get , for being utter cunts.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.