Charlotte Dawson #25 Still moaning about trolls & Tattle. Read your new Wiki - that'll make you rattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally, I think this is backlash for the anus flash. If you notice she says "malicious calls" and then bangs on about one person. One eye is wet and her voice breaks. She didn't keep saying "obviously" either.

She cannot deny this. They won't have been "malicious calls" they would have been concerned calls.

To save anybody new on here that hasn't seen it, here it is. It is truly appalling. That Dazza does this right in front of Noah and his OWN daughter. What 'man' does this in front of minors? 🤬

Why is is bum hole so long 🥲

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Matt living his best life in the garden playing football on his stories 😂 absolutely not a feck given, whilst Charlotte’s crying troll in the house.
Plot twist…. Matt reported her - and is moving away with Noah to feed him nutritious food, get him outside more and into a routine.
Oh no, Charlotte let everyone know she filmed that video, you can hear her laughing. Matt is not allowed to do anything without her approval!

Bet B&M are delighted with how their furniture is looking over at the tit-Hole house not 24 hours after their ad run?!

1684005723897.png

1684005884790.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow that video of his friend pulling down his trousers with both children in full view is shocking. I doubt that was the SS call but it won’t help the situation. These influencers really need to stop showing their children on line. They can’t consent and shouldn’t be used as content.
Absolutely vile. 2 preschool children 4ft away from it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion
#26 Chazza fumin crying ‘troll’, Ken at tackler’s doors on patrol and all because of a gaping hole 🕳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Charlotte Dawson #26
SS paying mother of the year a visit. Fake cry all you like Charlotte but it's not without good reason is it...

Reactions: 19
Why does she always say it’s a troll?

It could be Maureen from the next street for all she knows who has genuine concerns.

Why do they all play the troll card, it boils my piss!!
Exactly could be 1 of her followers, or even a friend. She’s not chance of finding out who’s reported her due to data protection so no chance of outing them on social media, but you can bet she’s going to blame tattle

• Haha
OBVIOUSLY it’s the ‘orrible Tacklers… who else - certainly not any of the 1.3million followers on insta who could have seen any of the stories / posts / tik toks & though oooh I’ll report a celeb who’s an absolute stranger to me & I nothing about to SS… Christ!!

Literally someone she knows for SS to take it seriously.
My guess it’s good old Hazza
---
Using it as goal posts!! All this hasn't put her off her grub though I bet!

View attachment 2168079
View attachment 2168080
---

Why is his hole so huge? 😅
It’s so chapped and thrush like, due to his fat arse rubbing .. we all get chub rub but bloody hell !

• Haha
  • Sick
Still scoffing her fat face though,while she is still filming with her phone.
My titty Christ and vag on fire will she ever learn,your kids come first not money.witch,go away and have your baby 🍼 you boring twit.
I hope more people come forward,we all on here have had concerns for Noah from dot,so millions of others have seen this to.
Wake up people she’s a disgusting woman with no shame.
And what exactly is she going to do about it,yes that’s right nothing because no family gram means no money.

Reactions: 15
Does she not wear a seat belt?

I missed the butt whole incident But seen a picture!!!! Just WTAF!!

Reactions: 5
Does she not wear a seat belt?

I missed the butt whole incident But seen a picture!!!! Just WTAF!!
I posted it again earlier behind a spoiler! 🤢

---
New thread Belters!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.