Charlotte Dawson #24 Pob's a plasterer, Slob's a disaster, all Nowhere eats is choc choc & pasta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might of missed it - Do we know where their all off too? Guessing not Dubai with bagpuss in tow.

Any NW belters flying out today from Manchester (though she swore she’d never fly from there again) or John Lennon? X
Pretty sure she said Majorca they can't afford Dubai as it is the selfish cow seems to be spending Matthew's cash as fast as he's earning it pretty sure they will take Ozzy so she can look after Noah while they get pissed

Reactions: 11
Pretty sure she said Majorca they can't afford Dubai as it is the selfish cow seems to be spending Matthew's cash as fast as he's earning it pretty sure they will take Ozzy so she can look after Noah while they get pissed
Yeah sure she said Majorca too. How she has followers still amazes me she is quite awful - her mother needs a slap for the way she's brought her up

Reactions: 13
I might of missed it - Do we know where their all off too? Guessing not Dubai with bagpuss in tow.

Any NW belters flying out today from Manchester (though she swore she’d never fly from there again) or John Lennon? X
They're flying out to Mallorca today. It would be great if any of us belters caught them in the wild!! 😂😂
---
I'm laughing my head off here. Matt actually sounds like Pob when he's doing this!! 😂😂

---
I might have to take one for the team here. Talking about her fake miscarriage and trolls. 😴😴

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Just listened to that podcast - someone is a little lying cow, aren't we Charlotte?! No-one thinks you put a fag out on Noah's face, no-one. Some do think it is a fag burn (I don't but that's not the point), but either way you have been really neglectful with your care of that wound.

I think you are a tattle obsessed! "I don't read it, but Matthew does!" - You bleeping liar!

Just remember Charlotte, the comments you get are based on the information you put out in the public sphere, if you don't like the comments then you need to change your content. It's that simple.

Reactions: 30
I mean it was all just a load of fluff tbh about how funny it is that Noah still has 3 bottles a night and calls her Chawwlat and sleeps like a newborn. Mentioned the trolls but no mention of taking Noah to parties etc which is why there was concern for him. She made it sound like they have a homely life so where could these accusations possibly come from? If they followed her at all they'd have a better idea of what the concerns are with Noah but they just seemed to take everything she said as gospel - top interviewing 😄

Reactions: 14
Listening to the podcast and I can’t believe she’s shocked what social services said “Noah is always injured in your care” it’s true why is it so shocking? The injuries noah has had isn’t just tumbled here and there it’s bad parenting and I’m disgusted they didn’t investigate further! Also when she said on insta “we have a nice clean house how are we neglecting him” and would social services actually tell her not to worry they think it’s a nasty call?

ETA- she’s ALWAYS saying ‘ex’ wife then quickly corrects herself. It’s like she has to drop it in on purpose

Reactions: 9
Just listened to that podcast - someone is a little lying cow, aren't we Charlotte?! No-one thinks you put a fag out on Noah's face, no-one. Some do think it is a fag burn (I don't but that's not the point), but either way you have been really neglectful with your care of that wound.

I think you are a tattle obsessed! "I don't read it, but Matthew does!" - You bleeping liar!

Just remember Charlotte, the comments you get are based on the information you put out in the public sphere, if you don't like the comments then you need to change your content. It's that simple.
Absolutely this! I noticed how much she lied and not once did she talk about the party where Noah was rushed to A&E. When she was talking about Social Services ringing her as well - sounding surprised "We've got a lovely home blah blah" - she's absolutely rotten. I'm glad she mentioned Tattle and I'm glad people can finally look at her Wiki. More lying about the miscarriage too. The Wiki has enough evidence questioning her lies there as well.
---
Listening to the podcast and I can’t believe she’s shocked what social services said “Noah is always injured in your care” it’s true why is it so shocking? The injuries noah has had isn’t just tumbled here and there it’s bad parenting and I’m disgusted they didn’t investigate further! Also when she said on insta “we have a nice clean house how are we neglecting him” and would social services actually tell her not to worry they think it’s a nasty call?

ETA- she’s ALWAYS saying ‘ex’ wife then quickly corrects herself. It’s like she has to drop it in on purpose
She even called Meg his 'widow'!!! She's thick as tit!!! Let's hope people start googling Charlotte Dawson Tattle then up comes the Wiki (all five pages of it and counting!) 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thread Suggestion #25

Still moaning about trolls & Tattle.
Read your new Wiki. That'll make you rattle! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Brilliant crazy that has to be the new thread title.
We’re can I see the podcast as the witch blocked me.
Hope this works our Trace. I'm going to do a summary for the Wiki when I get up-to-date. I've reached just past the Panto/Christmas now. Note the 'obviouslys' she constantly says when she's lying. I can't believe she is so stupid that she mentions Tattle again!!! She also mentions being accused of stubbing a cigarette out on Noah's cheek yet again. Nobody ever said that! She's such a lying, thick bleep. The Wiki has had 10.5k views now. I expect that to rise massively!!

She said Majorca. Surely she’s not going to cause the same carnage she did last year and let her feral child run up and down the aisle

And the eye-bleeping commences! Notice she's dug out her bunion hider sliders! At least she's not got the rollers in for the airport!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hope this works our Trace. I'm going to do a summary for the Wiki when I get up-to-date. I've reached just past the Panto/Christmas now. Note the 'obviouslys' she constantly says when she's lying. I can't believe she is so stupid that she mentions Tattle again!!! She also mentions being accused of stubbing a cigarette out on Noah's cheek yet again. Nobody ever said that! She's such a lying, thick bleep. The Wiki has had 10.5k views now. I expect that to rise massively!!

Thanks crazy,wow that’s a lot of views,hope she’s getting nervous about being caught out for her lies.
Hi chazza or hi pob

Reactions: 5
@CrazyBaldhead Just reading through the wiki, absolutely brilliant job you're doing and so many views already! 👏🏼

Just up to the "miscarriage" part. Here's another pic where Noah is holding the test but it's strategically placed so the result isn't visible if you want to add that too 💕
Aww cheers!!! 😍 I'm up to full capacity for screenshots on that page but hopefully I've gone into minute detail about it with contradicting evidence against her. It was very hard to do that bit as it was so obvious it was a deflection tactic away from Noah's accident and anybody who has gone through a miscarriage, myself included, will know what a lying bleep she is! X

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Absolutely this! I noticed how much she lied and not once did she talk about the party where Noah was rushed to A&E. When she was talking about Social Services ringing her as well - sounding surprised "We've got a lovely home blah blah" - she's absolutely rotten. I'm glad she mentioned Tattle and I'm glad people can finally look at her Wiki. More lying about the miscarriage too. The Wiki has enough evidence questioning her lies there as well.
---

She even called Meg his 'widow'!!! She's thick as tit!!! Let's hope people start googling Charlotte Dawson Tattle then up comes the Wiki (all five pages of it and counting!) 😂
Maybe she didn't lie - it's quite possibly Matthew has to read Tattle to her, she is barely literate. 😂 Her complete lack of audio and vocal comprehension along with her lack of ability with enunciation, is utterly shocking!

She is completely dim 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.