Charlotte Dawson #24 Pob's a plasterer, Slob's a disaster, all Nowhere eats is choc choc & pasta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hhhhhhhaaaaahaha, the looks on her boat-race

Reactions: 7
Do you know this is great entertainment. She may have found her place in comedy. Her on holiday with ‘common people’ her face says it all. I’ve never laughed so much at her Insta . I’d so love to see the messages she’s sending Bagpuss

Reactions: 16
It's great isn' it? Comedy gold!!

Reactions: 8
Chazza's face though when 'Jimmy Five Bellies' downs another pint!!! Priceless!
I’m actually finding Pob’s goading of Jimmy to down pints for content a bit shit tbh… for someone who is looking after himself, exercising etc - I find it all a bit “performing monkey” - bit like how they treat nowhere at times x
---
. Her on holiday with ‘common people’ her face says it all. I’ve never laughed so much at her Insta
her face is classic thou

Reactions: 13
Insurance is also void if you tell people on social media that your away!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.