Charlotte Dawson #22 That ain't no baby, that's just chips and graveh!

What do you think they're going to have?

• Boy

Votes: 202 83.5%
  • Girl

Votes: 40 16.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @choccychops on winning the new thread title. You have won a whole year's free supply of Dawsylicious fake tan so now you can look like a cheeseh wotsit all year round!! 😘

Recap to follow.

Previous thread:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Recap:

We started off the last thread with a Q&A. Most of the questions addressed are constantly being asked on here. Chazza even said about "horrible trolls saying that she had stubbed a fag out on Nowhere's face". Nobody has EVER said that - EVER!

After feeling sorry for herself yet again she was prescribed an asthma inhaler but we all needed something much stronger when she posted up a picture of her hideous bunion! 🤑

On Valentine's Day, Nowhere made her a card and they went to visit statue Les. There was a strong absence of Pob's undying love for her that day. Nowhere became ill and caught 'chick chick poc poc'. Just talk properly to your child ffs you idiot.

There was more moaning about not being able to go to Amsterdam for one of her friend's 30th Birthday celebrations. Your child is ill - your child comes first. Get over it! She completely lost her rag when Pob said to her one night 'that he was stuck with her and wanted to have a connection outside of their fake relationship!!!' This did not go down well at all with her and when he wouldn't answer, she clicked her fingers at him saying he had 'selective hearing' with a look of sheer rage! 😂

The pregnancy announcement then followed and was covered by OK Magazine. The majority of us were saddened by our fears becoming true. She can't even look after Nowhere properly now and Chazza and Pob's relationship is absolutely toxic to the core. The poor children. 😒

After declarations of being a 'Dream Team' they then unfollowed each other on IG!!! She then claimed she was a victim yet again of a stalker/troll who kept sending her messages (although her messages aren't working). Just stop sending yourself these messages and grow the duck up! It's so obvious it's you! 🤡

Nowhere was filmed sitting on the kitchen hob playing. One press of the wrong area and it could easily have turned on and burnt him. Then on one of her ads she filmed herself loudly belching. Trasheh witch. 🤑

Les' piano got a 'glow-up' and was wrapped in black and is now in Castle Grayskull. Apparently Chazza 'grew up on the piano' with her dad. What a childhood prodigy she indeed is considering Les passed away when she was 8 months old!!!!! Yet again she made references to the trolls before they trolled her about altering Les' piano by trolling herself and then made a V sign and an abusive face to the camera to the trolls that hadn't even trolled her yet!! Make it make sense please!!!

Up yours too Chazza! 🖕

Let's carry on this shitshow my darlings. 🍿🍿

Q&As Receipts:

charlottedawsy_1676205600843.jpg

---
Rest of Receipts:

Screenshot_20230212-215744~2.png
charlottedawsy_1676404262783.jpg
charlottedawsy_1676453259233.jpg

charlottedawsy_1676592481959.jpg

Screenshot_20230220-230757~2.png

tracydawsonx_1676964771939.jpg

Screenshot_20230225-125215.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Stunning recap 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Strap in darlings - we’ve another five months of babeh belleh x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Crashed her friends baby shower and had a bigger bump than her 😂 presumably her friend is further along as its her baby shower and those are normally near the end of pregnancy 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Crashed her friends baby shower and had a bigger bump than her 😂 presumably her friend is further along as its her baby shower and those are normally near the end of pregnancy 😅
The lady in the picture is due in less than
8 weeks 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She's been buying bots and her engagement has gone up to 2.2% from 0.53% - so will keep an eye on that as only one of her posts has generated any additional engagement, unless she has paid for people to like and engage too?

The OK mag 'behind the scenes' post, didn't even generate 3k likes, so I would say the baby announcement bombed after the one post. Noah, por love is clearly way over exposed and not as popular as Chazza wants him to be.

1677403355599.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It's definitely a boy she said on her stories last week that it's another 'ikkle boyo' 🤮🤮🤮🤮
---
Wonder how much weight she'll put on with this one 🤔 gestational diabetes is knocking on Charlotte's door again!

She had to crash it because she wasn't invited! 😂

Seriously, who the duck would want her anywhere near a special event? She makes everything about her! Vile piece of tit she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not been on here for a couple of days so here’s my two pence;

Glad Noah goes to football, I was worried she was going to put him in a comedy club and make him be just like his grandad!

That piano is probably the only thing Trace didn’t sell and therefore held over Charlotte’s head for years ie “we needed money, but I saved this for you” so she feels she’s got to be grateful when in actual fact it’s nothing more than a photo prop for OK Mag! When she was saying her dad played it and Trace played it I thought the only thing Trace played was the benefits system until she got caught!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She complains about us ‘Trolls’ but out of anywhere in massive Greyskull Mansion where does she film Feral dancing? On the kitchen worktop next to the electric hob of course! Any hopes she had of a collaboration with a child product company would be completely dashed if they took one look at her Insta history. Does she do it for a reaction, because she’s stupid or just doesn’t care?

Attachments

• Wow
She complains about us ‘Trolls’ but out of anywhere in massive Greyskull Mansion where does she film Feral dancing? On the kitchen worktop next to the electric hob of course! Any hopes she had of a collaboration with a child product company would be completely dashed if they took one look at her Insta history. Does she do it for a reaction, because she’s stupid or just doesn’t care?
We don't need to know Noah's toilet habits thanks Charlotte - give the boy a day off!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Ha ha! Guessing it is as why would you tag them in? X
All freebies in return for a shout-out. How you can live your existence as a beggar I really don't know. bleeping shameful.
---
Sort it out Chazza FFS.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
And she's eating a massive Sunday roast dinner today. If she carries on at this rate she'll need a hoist ffs!

charlottedawsy_1677431307719.jpg

charlottedawsy_1677431351921.jpg
charlottedawsy_1677431365640.jpg

Reactions: 3
All freebies in return for a shout-out. How you can live your existence as a beggar I really don't know. bleeping shameful.
---
Sort it out Chazza FFS.

View attachment 1989045
Am I the only one who has noticed that as Noah has grown into more of a little boy looking toddler (I mean like losing his babyness) he is also losing his cutesyness too? He's learned to grimace instead of smile and he growls a lot too - another kid at nursery maybe or is that his gurn now? Not saying there is anything wrong with it but Chazza must be devastated!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Am I the only one who has noticed that as Noah has grown into more of a little boy looking toddler (I mean like losing his babyness) he is also losing his cutseyness too? He's learned to grimace instead of smile and he growls a lot too - another kid at nursery maybe or is that his gurn now? Not saying there is anything wrong with it but Chazza must be devastated!
He's definitely not cute. He's turning into a right little tit tbh and he's only going to get worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Clearly her diabetes scare from her first pregnancy has had bugger all effect on her. Wouldn't surprise me if she was hoping for GD again so she can milk it for content and sympathy. FWIW I really do hope her baby comes safely, poor little mite can't help who his mother is.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.