Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
I personally don’t think the outfit choice would be to hide a bump (sure she was knocking them back a few weeks ago at New Year?). Maybe she’s just trying to hide the weight gain?

Not that the outfit does her any favours whatsoever.

---

She’s not pregnant guys
Imagine if you really were Trace. Hiding in plain sight🥸😳

• Haha
Reactions: 23

noseynora21

Chatty Member
I reckon if she is preggers that she told Matt’s sister when they went around to meet the new baby, no way would she let anyone have a lovely baby bubble and have some attention for once without her stealing it back.

Reactions: 22

granite grandma

I really believe this is why new management are going for the ‘wholesome family’ angle. She’s not relatable and she’s not good at selling because she’s thick and her ‘pitches’ are boring and repetitive. There are too many normal girls now with normal jobs but that do the likes of TikTok on the side that are brilliant at selling and girls want to be them. I’m in my late 30s and they even get me buying stuff 🤣
Good luck with that, my idea of a wholesome family is not a narcissistic, scamming, pan faced orange bint, a melted ken doll who clearly hates said bint and a poor, scarred feral kid who doesn’t even call his mum mummy! Her whole life is a sham

• Haha

stoplying

Why are they allowing Noah and pob to kiss that baby on the face? Manky mouth on pob especially 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick

VC10

VIP Member
No inheritance that was dished out years ago between all the kids.
Tracey squandering it all didn’t help then defrauding dwp.
You never see Tracey’s son,chazzas half brother.
Seen him with tracey shopping once she looked like she was helping him,she looked old and she was covered in dog hairs,so don’t be fooled by the Instagram pictures she’s a walking skid row advertisement.
Lytham rednecks is that family
The Lytham Clampetts 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

• Haha
  • Heart

noseyparker80

“I keep getting messages telling me that my messages aren’t working” hmmm….make it make sense Charlotte 🤯

• Haha

wibblywobblywoo

VIP Member
You missed my point, your making a big assumption that this was gifted because of her job. How do you know it wasn’t paid for us what I’m saying. Because she tags the company doesn’t mean it’s been gifted. I often tag companies I BUY from
I'm not missing the point at all...doesn't matter if she paid for the items or not, she's still advertising them and that means she has to mark her stories as #ad. If the items were gifted she has to mark them as gifted.

• Heart

Deb788

VIP Member
Came across an article from a decade ago it's scary the past repeating it's self Trace has really fucked her up !

Mrs Dawson put a life size cut-out of Les from his Eighties quiz show Blankety Blank in her daughter’s nursery.

At meal times she persuaded Charlotte to give her dad a taste of her food and lift her spoon heavenwards before she ate.

The comments are funny too

what the hell !? She used a chippeh tea to do a make up tutorial? Tartare sauce for highlighter and graveh for contour🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Krm2011

VIP Member
Matt clearly spends more time in front of the mirror looking like a hairless cat, he definitely wears a bit of dawsy shite make up and a some oompa tan instead of getting his hands dirty with tools. Nothing beats seeing your man hard at work but actually doing the work not just standing at the back looking like a knob whilst the actual men do the work or doing it for the gram. What a pair of useless mugs! They haven’t done a days work in their lives

Matthew doesnt wear make up or tan, whatever gave you that impression? 👀👀👀🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Silent night freebies, fuck me shazzah even I can afford silent nights bedding/items and I’m struggling like mad at the minute..

Not that I will be purchasing from them again now..

Opinionated

VIP Member
This was in 2020 she apparently lost 10lb but looks exactly the same in the before and after. She needs to be cancelled she's a full on con artist.
She’s basically pulled her shorts up and took her hair down and smiled. SCAMMER

• Haha