Charlotte Dawson #17 Bankruptcy's on the brink, please click that chuffin link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why on earth would you slut drop at a kids pan to! Literally no decorum.

that poor baby needs to be looked after properly while he js poorly. I nearly messaged her to say don’t give him milk and then I thought sod it she is doing her best

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
‘I slut drop in my finale’ surely she’s trolling at this point🙄🙄

Also, why is that sick child sleeping on the bleeping carpet and not tucked up in bed😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Charlotte is the female Stephen bear. Both bleeping vile. Think she sucked him off on tv? Can you imagine how toxic their relationship would be, he’d probably stick his dick through dead Les’ cardboard cut out and she’d suck it
duck I'm dead 😂😂😂😂😂

Why? Just why? Is this normal before a celeb performs do you think? Can’t see Katherine Jenkins gurning like that 😂
I bleeping hate when she does them cunty faces.

Reactions: 7
‘I slut drop in my finale’ surely she’s trolling at this point🙄🙄

Also, why is that sick child sleeping on the bleeping carpet and not tucked up in bed😭
Like this is what I mean when I say I think she is just completely thick. She's already had someone contact social services but still continues to post tit like this. I'm not saying him falling asleep on the floor warrants a social services visit and whos to say pob didn't put him into bed after he stopped filming, but she is posting tit and making HERSELF look like a bad parent and then complains when people point stuff out to her.

Reactions: 17
So Noah is ill and falling asleep on the floor but Pob thinks what he needs to do is get his phone out and film it for Chazza...and Chazza thinks its cute...ffs what is wrong with them...put him in a nice comfy bed and let him have a proper sleep!

Reactions: 10
This is when Noah needs his own room with his comforts and his own bed with his favourite character bedding on (in my opinion) he could be all tucked up nice and warm sleeping it off but instead he’s been all over the show, eating crisps, having bottle, breaking Santa and being forced to say bye bye to Santa on tele. Leave the poor boy alone he’s not a performing monkey!

Reactions: 17
This is when Noah needs his own room with his comforts and his own bed with his favourite character bedding on (in my opinion) he could be all tucked up nice and warm sleeping it off but instead he’s been all over the show, eating crisps, having bottle, breaking Santa and being forced to say bye bye to Santa on tele. Leave the poor boy alone he’s not a performing monkey!
But if you don’t have a parent that picks up sleep cues what difference does a separate bedroom make? I don’t understand how cosleeping can possibly be to blame for them not being very present or proactive with him? If anything his cosleeping time is probably the only connected phone free time he gets with his parents so should be treasured (provided they stay off the gear booze and fags).

Reactions: 5
So Noah is ill and falling asleep on the floor but Pob thinks what he needs to do is get his phone out and film it for Chazza...and Chazza thinks its cute...ffs what is wrong with them...put him in a nice comfy bed and let him have a proper sleep!
But she wont, she'll come home from slut dropping in front of families and shine her phone torch in his little face.
That poor boy, shoving milk down him

Reactions: 10
But if you don’t have a parent that picks up sleep cues what difference does a separate bedroom make? I don’t understand how cosleeping can possibly be to blame for them not being very present or proactive with him? If anything his cosleeping time is probably the only connected phone free time he gets with his parents so should be treasured (provided they stay off the gear booze and fags).
Sorry no, not blaming co sleeping I didn’t mean anything to do with co sleeping I just mean today whilst he’s ill having the option of being able to go to his own room to have some peace and be comfy with his teddies and stuff but he’s been aimlessly wondering around the house again like a lost soul.

• Heart
Sorry no, not blaming co sleeping I didn’t mean anything to do with co sleeping I just mean today whilst he’s ill having the option of being able to go to his own room to have some peace and be comfy with his teddies and stuff but he’s been aimlessly wondering around the house again like a lost soul.
Sorry for misunderstanding and thanks for being nice about it x

Reactions: 8
Ok so I’ve skipped about 10 pages, but c‘mon to duck, she didn’t even know her dad, she was a baby when he died, this behaviour is absolutely psychotic. Shes a psychologists wet dream. If her dad was t famous would she be this obsessed with him?

Reactions: 21
I don’t think she’s as obsessed with Les as she pretends to be. It’s all for show, it’s all she knows and the only thing she can try and grasp on to that she thinks makes her relevant.

She’s a couple of years younger than me and I grew up in St Anne’s. I had no idea who Les was in my school years and I’m fairly sure my class mates didn’t either. My mum did, Les used to shop in the Booths in Lytham and she would regularly see him when she was out with me in the pram - he was lovely apparently, proper salt of the earth working class man. He would pull his faces at me to make me laugh (this is all coming from my mum so I can’t verify anything as fact😅)

My point is, if she’d behaved in this mental, besotted-with-my-dad manner that she does now she would have been an absolute laughing stock amongst her peers. I highly doubt she was lugging cardboard Les about when she was 14 years old.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ok so I’ve skipped about 10 pages, but c‘mon to duck, she didn’t even know her dad, she was a baby when he died, this behaviour is absolutely psychotic. Shes a psychologists wet dream. If her dad was t famous would she be this obsessed with him?
No she would probably think he was a n*nce

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How Iong until she’s that desperate to flog her crap she shows us her chuff off concealer on Noah’s cheek to hide his scar?! ‘Dahlens it hides the Noah bags and the Noah scar’ absolutely would not put it past her!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.