Charlotte Dawson #17 Bankruptcy's on the brink, please click that chuffin link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is 100% to blame for that on his face! As I've said before if it wasn't her fault she wouldnt be hiding it, she would be posting, showing it, asking for advice from her thicko followers as to why it's not healing well etc. She is GUILTY AS SIN the selfish, HORRIBLE lousy bleep of a mother! Scarred her son for life! My god she's a bleeping scumbag I can't stand her. Hope she gets her karma very soon!

It's all about CHAZZA. Even at her own baby's expense. She is an absolute creature.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
He has vomited up his milk because, as even the thickest people know, milk can make vomiting and diarrhea worse and prolong the illness. 🙄
Sicked (her words) his top yet she didn’t change it. So she’s quite happy for him to be sitting about stinking if sick. Lazy fucker should’ve changed his top

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Just a thought....was the emergency visit to A& E where he was taken in because he was knocked out, do we think the scar on his face was related to that incident too ? The fact she has gone to extreme lengths to filter and hide that side of his face screams quilty conscience...!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Poor child is sick and she’s giving him bleeping crisps! She really is a joke. I actually feel really sorry for Nowhere x

Reactions: 19
God she disgusts me how she treats that child. She’s self aware enough to hide the wound/scar on his poor baby face because she knows it shows her as a tit mother, but happily broadcasts giving a child with a vomiting bug crisps! She shouldn’t need to be given advice on how to feed & love her own child, she’s a 30 year old woman! But the problem is the family around her who you tend to learn from are useless pieces of tit! Her sisters kids are grossly overweight imo so she’s obviously feeding them shite & not getting them enough exercise so she won’t learn good parenting from her & her mothers old so she probably wouldn’t listen to her, but Charlotte you piece of tit it’s common knowledge humans need fruit, vegetables & fresh food daily so why are you purposely not giving any to your baby!!!! Worst mother ever!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
God she disgusts me how she treats that child. She’s self aware enough to hide the wound/scar on his poor baby face because she knows it shows her as a tit mother, but happily broadcasts giving a child with a vomiting bug crisps! She shouldn’t need to be given advice on how to feed & love her own child, she’s a 30 year old woman! But the problem is the family around her who you tend to learn from are useless pieces of tit! Her sisters kids are grossly overweight imo so she’s obviously feeding them shite & not getting them enough exercise so she won’t learn good parenting from her & her mothers old so she probably wouldn’t listen to her, but Charlotte you piece of tit it’s common knowledge humans need fruit, vegetables & fresh food daily so why are you purposely not giving any to your baby!!!! Worst mother ever!
This !! Where's her maternal instinct? She should NOT have to be advised on how to feed and nurture her own baby ! She knows exactly what she should do, she just can't be arsed and has no shame. How can people relate to this fuckwit? It's like looking up to Waynetta Slob! She's a dirty, lazy scruff and isn't even ashamed of the fact. God I dread to think what the future holds for that boy. Supposedly loves her dad so much but neglects his grandson so badly.. 🤔

Reactions: 13
Omg only just noticed this; imagine your fiancé hating you so much he doesn’t follow you & blocks you from tagging him, but you’re so desperate to show a United front you tag another account YOU set up with his name in that you can still claim him! So embarrassing; Charlotte you’re a mess & Matt agrees, he only sticks around you for the freebies 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow that is one empty soulless house isn’t it? Is she too broke to furnish it or did anyone find out if the place is a rental or bought?

Reactions: 9
Omg only just noticed this; imagine your fiancé hating you so much he doesn’t follow you & blocks you from tagging him, but you’re so desperate to show a United front you tag another account YOU set up with his name in that you can still claim him! So embarrassing; Charlotte you’re a mess & Matt agrees, he only sticks around you for the freebies 🤣
Charlotte, it’s ok love, you don’t need to tag him, no one wants him…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think any normal parent wouldn’t think to grab their phone and shove the camera light in their poorly child’s face especially seconds after they’ve just been sick. The duck goes off in that tiny brain of hers? (Then again she doesn’t have a brain cell). Anyone notice how melted Ken was covering the scar with his sleeve for the video in bed then she would move her phone towards the video on the phone when the scar came in view, if that doesn’t scream guilty neglectful mother I don’t know what does. Then the sob story IVE been up all night IM tired IVE got two shows to do how am I going to do that. Me me me me. Any sympathy for the poorly child? Nope. Imagine if she was on the front line or even had a real full time job. She doesn’t even work part time, this is the first time isn’t it? Apart from getting her fanny out for the world, I would call the shows she did work

Reactions: 16
Her latests stories , poor noah looks so poorly and he's fallen asleep on the floor. Pick the poor pet up and put him into bed with a blanket and pillow 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Her latests stories , poor noah looks so poorly and he's fallen asleep on the floor. Pick the poor pet up and put him into bed with a blanket and pillow 🙄
Yes! Why the hell wouldn’t you put him to bed? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ It just gets worse.

Reactions: 12
I know I saw that poor little boys struggling to keep his eyes open, why is she recording ffs just put him to bed! He’s knackered

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.