Charlotte Dawson #14 Riding around Rome and crashed the scooter, that'll teach yew for shoving too much up your hooter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, absolutely. All her drunken 'besties' on a 4 day bender dancing their tits off and doing party tricks.
She has a friend who owns a small restaurant in Blackpool, they'll probably have a night in there being unnecessary and raucous, or the Beach House on the prom, she always thanks her Beach House 'fambo' for looking after her when she goes, she's such a sad individual
Oh dear , getting freebies again then too!

Her teachers from school will be pissing themselves seeing how she speaks & writes now 😂

Reactions: 5
duck me she is actually so tragic. Probably thinks this is so hilarious with a sanitary towel stuck to her chin 👏
There’s not a hope in hell a hosptial has put that stupid plaster on her, shes an attention seeking bleep oh look at me I’m so funny, eh no your not get a ducking grip you basket case

Reactions: 11
duck me she is actually so tragic. Probably thinks this is so hilarious with a sanitary towel stuck to her chin 👏
What the actual duck does she think she is doing? The woman is sad, desperate and utterly unfunny. How do people find this crap relatable?

And the beg to Matt (who doesn't follow her!) for a big 30th set up!

Sad, sad woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't tag that story of the little boy in bed last night with his legs splayed open because it is vile.
How the hell can a mother behave the way she does?
Does she realise who uses the internet these days and gets off on looking at images like that?

It's called EXPLOITATION......pick up a dictionary you poor excuse of a parent
Clip on post #132 (previous page).

Reactions: 2
I can’t see who that profile is following but is it following charlotte or Matt does anyone know? If so, how on earth has she randomly found that 🧐

Reactions: 7
I just came here to write the exact thing😂 she’s definitely going to try and push that it’s someone from here. We can all see right bleeping through her😂
She couldn’t make it more obvious. Makes me laugh even more “ Charlotte is off to the police tomorrow “ police don’t do duck all darling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s done this 100 percent , I don’t believe anything else
So she's going to call the police and say what exactly? There's been two messages and a new account opened with pobs tattle name? Silly cow, she aint calling no one. :rolleyes:

Chazza: "Police, is that you? - Someone has opened a new instagram account with my prostitute shagging boyfriends, tattle nickname. I want you to arrest them immediately!!"

Police: "What crime have they committed?"

Chazza: "None, the account exists and another account posted comments that I didn't like"

Police: " Oh do duck off you silly insta-twit. We have better things to do with our time like dance at pride parades!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Her sister is as bad as her!! Shacked up with a bloke ‘she met on a dog walk’ not long after her husband killing himself. Then all she does is blame him and moan about him!! I mean you don’t do that to someone who decided to kill themselves have some bleeping respect for the father of your youngest 2 what are they going to think when they read it!!! The whole family is disgusting with their fake businesses and it’s all come from money grabbing Tracey!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
So she's going to call the police and say what exactly? There's been two messages and a new account opened with pobs tattle name? Silly cow, she aint calling no one. :rolleyes:

Chazza: "Police, is that you? - Someone has opened a new instagram account with my prostitute shagging boyfriends, tattle nickname. I want you to arrest them immediately!!"

Police: "What crime have they committed?"

Chazza: "None, the account exists"

Police: " Oh do duck you silly insta-twit. We have better things to do with out time like dance at pride parades!"
She's totally nuts. Where's the trolling messages? 100% made this up for more attention but let's hope it draws more people here to see what an utter vile disgrace she an her 'mates' are. She's a liability to herself and thick as tit!

Her sister is as bad as her!! Shacked up with a bloke ‘she met on a dog walk’ not long after her husband killing himself. Then all she does is blame him and moan about him!! I mean you don’t do that to someone who decided to kill themselves have some bleeping respect for the father of your youngest 2 what are they going to think when they read it!!! The whole family is disgusting with their fake businesses and it’s all come from money grabbing Tracey!!!!
Our Trace, the benefit swindling alcoholic! 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This 100 percent so dodgy

Reactions: 3
Why does she not value her little boy's privacy? I wouldn't dream of filming my toddler asleep and showing it to a load of strangers. For one nobody is interested, two he deserves privacy, and three god knows who is watching them! She has no maternal instincts at all! I don't even know why she feels the need in the first place!
Because she's been brought up to believe it's OK & believes any story is a good un

Reactions: 6
So if this account had messaged her, surely she'd screenshot the message she got? The fact it says "follow" and not "follow back" is strange because how have they found it??

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.