Charlotte Crosby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Face like a melted welly God love her. Her mother should have taken her away from all that years ago but she was too busy living off the earnings from her daughter pissing in a bed on national TV on the regular. All the men she's gone through it's obvious she just wants to be loved.
Her mother’s face is just as bad as hers now. Utterly terrifying to look at.

Reactions: 8
I have to disagree, the pictures posted on daily mail weren’t the best. But she certainly hasn’t ruined herself. I’ve watched Charlotte on Geordie shore and then on her own show ‘the Charlotte show’ I think she’s a lovely genuine person.
Hello Charlotte!

Reactions: 2
Dean Gaffney on josh’s story. He’s the oldest swinger in town that one. Knocking about with people young enough to be his children. Isn’t it time he grew up?
Did you see him on celebs go dating ? Absolutely loves himself is an absolute show and a complete slime ball !!! He is a walking std and any woman that touches him with a barge pole must be off her fkn rocker

Check out “gaffers” current insta story he’s on a boat with 2 other middle aged guys and 10 blonde twenty somethings presumably paid for. Utterly vile

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Check out “gaffers” current insta story he’s on a boat with 2 other middle aged guys and 10 blonde twenty somethings presumably paid for. Utterly vile
Revolting. His ex is now married with another child. Good for her. She is well rid i reckon. What a fool that man is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.