Charlotte Crosby #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going into geordie shore house you expect mess let alone with children. If you knew he was a dick why not request different rooms in hotel or something rather than a villa. He just thought he was better than everyone. Charlotte is a reality star, her becoming a mum doesn’t change that. He needs to accept it

Reactions: 2
I think it’s shocking the amount “influencers” edit their pictures. This is a case in point as she looks a different shape. Has she also had lipo on her stomach?

I really feel for teens growing up in this type of world where what they’re aspiring to isn’t real.
I'd defo say she's had work on her stomach as the abs don't look real somehow? She looks in great shape but I'd say definitely a strange / unnatural tummy. I do like Charlotte.. glad she got the job not marnie

Reactions: 2
She’s proper smashed! I’ll always have a bit of a soft spot for Charlotte and it’s lovely to see how much she adores her little girl.

Reactions: 4
I would consider those snaps to be what people called "the old" Charlotte. The unhinged version that she was never afraid to show. People say she's changed but she's still there she just filters herself completely to never show that side of her anymore. But she thought duck it this time I'm going to post 😅 I wouldn't say she's smashed, tipsy at best, she can still hold a conversation 😅 if she was smashed she probably would have dragged Marnie in her response but kept it cute. If she was sober she wouldn't have responded to that question lol

Reactions: 5
Love that for her! Marnie is AWFUL.
I was watching a video from Marnies time in big brother and ffs she literally argues with everyone she meets, problematic
She’s just an absolute chav
I sat next to her once in a nail salon in Newcastle

she was obnoxious, rude , rough and everything else you see in the media

and you could see holes in her lips from all of her injections

Reactions: 8
Urgh I pity you being stuck doing something nice and having Marnie in there. She comes across as an obnoxious little cow. Especially on the latest Geordie shore where she expected everyone to help with her kids as it was “her honeymoon”.

Reactions: 7