Charlotte Crosby #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how fuming her mate Lauren is about Marnie calling her new baby the same as her son. Pretty unusual (Oax)

Reactions: 13
Wonder how fuming her mate Lauren is about Marnie calling her new baby the same as her son. Pretty unusual (Oax)
Yeah I thought this , its not like its a common name like George or Alfie for example. Surely she knew Lauren had that name. I know it sounds petty anf you should be able to pick any name even if someone else has but I do find it so odd when it's such an unusual name

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The amount she is going on about how besotted she is with her bf and how is unbelievably amazing etc. Etc. Bore off!

Reactions: 11
I wish she'd stop with the lip filler, it looks terrible.

I also don't think it will last with the (current) bf. I give it 6-12 months max.

Reactions: 12
I thought you only had to put ad when it was an ad.why does she now keep putting that she's actually paid for stuff as well :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
What an arse . And complaining that because people are saying things she’s having to point it out. It’s like omg I paid for something. She irks me. I don’t get why she’s always sat in above either. Can’t think of anything worse always in a bar and pregnant. Clearly getting free drinks for her and her fella ( I know she’s on soft drinks but it’s far from cheap) Tbf she isn’t always on the take but she does seem to just get freebies left right and centre. Often frequenting my other half’s work in the past and they’re told to make it extra special for her. Wouldn’t say she brings in extra business for them. Often rocking up at the end of the night so they’ve had to stay late.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I thought you only had to put ad when it was an ad.why does she now keep putting that she's actually paid for stuff as well :ROFLMAO:
I know! And acting like she's a saint for doing so 🙄 and so you should be paying for things you idiot.

Reactions: 5
She seems to be doing a lot of moaning about how tired she is from travelling...well why is she doing it all in one week? She went to see Marnie the other day, then to some spa with her mum, then somewhere else, then she's going to Ibiza this weekend for Hollys wedding...apart from the wedding couldn't some of those trips have been left a few weeks?!

I get the feeling she doesn't want to go to the wedding if i'm honest. Wouldn't be surprised if there was a last minute reason not to go.

Reactions: 6
I think she is filming again for a new MTV show as the I was a camera crew when she was meeting the planner for her baby gender reveal. She’ll have a ‘Charlotte and bump’ show no doubt but could you be bothered with that 😴

Reactions: 4
I think she is filming again for a new MTV show as the I was a camera crew when she was meeting the planner for her baby gender reveal. She’ll have a ‘Charlotte and bump’ show no doubt but could you be bothered with that 😴
And above looked closed while she did the meeting so they must have closed for her or let her in before opening .

Reactions: 1
I think she's going ott about when she's paid for stuff because she got reported for not declaring ads on Instagram. To be honest she's one of the better ones, there are so many that pretend to be using stuff for paid ads or pretending they've been asked for recommendations to plug stuff.

Reactions: 3
She’s filming for the new Geordie shore or OGs and they have clearly set the schedule for ‘content’ in a really tight timedscale like the trip to marnies where she’s only jsut met her 2 year old son and all the activities together and the new in the style range she has coming. They clearly aren’t even arsed aboot each other now which is why it’s feeling like work but wasn’t long ago it was all ‘Can’t wait to tell you all what we’re doing’ and now it’s whinge central. The whole #blessed outlook doesn’t last too long does it!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.