Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caradel

Just catching up on the reunion. This is when she was at her prettiest, what has she done to herself 😩
32AACA83-1AE7-4A6F-B785-47A0E15E2FA7.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 53

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Sorry but I think unless it’s a genuine medical reason no one should have the option to just opt for a c-section. Unless told by a doctor that you require one then every birth should be natural. If someone can’t bare the thought of a natural birth then maybe they shouldn’t be getting pregnant. Harsh but my opinion.
This is ridiculous. There are lots of reasons why someone might want to have a C-section rather than a vaginal birth.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Greyworld

My heart genuinely breaks for anyone with fertility struggles. "She always gets what she wants"... She should want a healthy child, she's so lucky to be pregnant and should be so greatful. What an obnoxious human

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She has just posted a snippet of her podcast and she is STILL banging on about Gary and how he hasn’t reached out to her about being pregnant. Does anyone else find it embarrassing the amount she still goes on about him? She’s clearly still not over it!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

catgal

She had an ectopic pregnancy so was maybe advised to have a c section. Currently heavily pregnant myself so maybe a bit sensitive around this topic but don’t see why it’s anyones business how a woman gives birth🙄 could be for any reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I’m just curious about the types of people who would pay money to see a newborn of someone they’ve never met, don’t know and wouldn’t know them either. Sorry to be controversial but all babies look like an angry potato so why is her one any better? I think this is a new low to be honest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Deb788

Chatty Member
I used to really like Charlotte in Geordie Shore and even after, Felt a bit sorry for her and had empathy for how the way Gary treated her must have messed her up.HOWEVER the way she is using this tiny baby for ££££ is really not sitting well with me . It like she's discovered the hottest accessory an influencer can have and is milking it to the point of being vulgar.

Reactions: 38

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
Am I seeing this right…. She is basically selling pictures of her baby! So if you want to see her baby you have to pay!!
Fuck off 😂😂😂😂
Does she think she’s a kardashian or something… in fact I don’t even think they would pull something like that!!
Who would actually be like here is my money let me see your baby! Even that sentence sounds so wrong! Fuck off charlotte 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37